Casual Dating at BeNaughty.com
- Who we are
- The Services we are providing
- How you can access our Services
- Information about billing and subscriptions (including automatic repeat billing and price changes)
- Your obligations as a user of our services and restrictions on your content
- Our rights to use your content
- Your rights to cancel your membership
- Our rights to terminate this Agreement
- Ways you can contact us and our complaints handling process
- Legal disclaimers, warranties and indemnities
1. THE PARTIES TO THIS AGREEMENT
You, as a person who makes use of our Services, are entering into this Agreement with Together Networks Ltd. This domain and any associated trademarks (registered and unregistered) are owned by Cupid plc, and are operated under exclusive licence by us.
Together Networks Ltd (referenced throughout these terms as “us”/”we”/”our”) is a private limited company registered in Malta, whose registered office is at Vincenti Buildings, 28/19 (Suite No. 1374), Strait Street, VLT 1432 Valletta Malta.
We are a subsidiary of Grendall Investments Ltd who own a number of subsidiary companies like us, and we are considered to be a part of the Grendall Investments Ltd group (“Group Companies”). Our Group Companies have an extensive network of sites (that we call our “Partner Sites”).
You authorise us to reproduce and broadcast the information contained in your profile including your name, photograph, “chat up line”, description etc. throughout all or part of our Partner Sites and our Group Companies for the purposes of delivering the Services to you and for marketing and other purposes as explained in more detail below under section 6(B) Our rights to use your content for our own purposes.
We may, from time to time, create profiles which are created, maintained and managed by our employees (“Staff Profiles”). The purpose of these Staff Profiles is to enable us to ensure our Services are operating properly by testing the Services, features and functionalities, and to research our products and Services. All Staff Profiles will be identifiable as such and in the event that you opt to communicate or interact with a Staff Profile you will be made aware of the nature of this Staff Profile.
2. THE SERVICES
We provide on line entertainment and social services through our websites and mobile applications enabling you to contact and engage in interaction with other users of our various sites and apps, including those of our Group Companies and Partner Sites (collectively our websites and apps are referred to here as the “Services”).
We also reserve the right to stop offering the Services.
3. HOW YOU CAN ACCESS OUR SERVICES
You can access the Services in the following ways, and by website visits or mobile applications: (1) By visiting as a guest without registering (“Guest”);
(2) By registering for the Services as a non-paying member (“Basic Member”); or
(3) By registering for the Services as a member and purchasing a subscription package (“Paid Member”). Throughout these terms we will make reference to Guest, Basic Member and Paid Member. When the clause is relevant to all members, we shall simply use the term “member” or “users” to mean all users, whether Guests, Basic, or Paid. 4. ABOUT SUBSCRIPTIONS AND BILLING
A. GUEST/BASIC MEMBER FEES / CHARGES
There is no fee payable to access the Services as a Guest or as a Basic Member.
However, please note that accessing the Services as a Guest of a Basic Member will only give you limited access to features and areas of the Services. Full access will require to you upgrade to become a Paid Member, by paying for a subscription package.
B. PAID MEMBER FEES / CHARGES
If you would like full access to all features and areas within the Services, you should purchase one of our Subscription Packages which can differ across our various websites.
In general, we offer:
- - 3 day or 1 week trials (with some services offering 1 hour trials); and/or
- - 1, 3 or 6 month packages.
The fees payable for each of our Subscription Packages are set out on the payment page at the point of making payment. Please review the payment page very carefully when you come to make payment.
Please be aware that when you subscribe to any package, including the trial period, you will become liable for automatic renewal billing. Thereby you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature and accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation.
We reserve the right to alter these subscriptions packages at any time. If we alter the price of a package that you are already paying for, we will provide notice of the change to (in accordance with our process noted below at section 4(D)) you and you will have the option to cancel your membership if you do not agree with the new price being offered to you.
C. AUTOMATIC RENEWAL BILLING
We operate an automatic renewal billing policy.
This means that once your initial membership period has expired, for your convenience, your membership will automatically be renewed at the same rate that you signed up for using the original payment method. For example if you pay by credit card, we will continue to debit this same credit card as each subscription period expires. We will only debit these repeat payments when your current payment period expires and not before. In case of failure of the automatic repeat billing on the due date we shall reattempt, without further authorization from you, the recurring payments on various days up until 180 days after the payment due date or subscription cancellation from your side.
During the period and according to the conditions specified above, and unless the recurring payment is processed successfully, you’ll have a limited access to the premium site services.
Please contact our Customer Support if you have any queries related to the automatic repeat billing process.
D. PRICE CHANGES We reserve the right to alter our packages at any time and any change in your subscription price will be notified to you by email to the address you have provided when you signed up to the Services, at least 7 days prior to the new subscription price being implemented. You will then have the option to cancel your membership if you do not agree to this price change.
E. DISPUTES ABOUT BILLING In the event that you disagree with any charge made to your account, you agree to contact us with a view to resolving the dispute prior to making a formal notification to your credit card company. You must contact us either by email or telephone, stating your reasons for dispute of the charge. This will enable us to accurately and promptly assess your complaint and, where justified, credit your card with the disputed amount in a timely manner to avoid any further inconvenience to you. Please note if you have made payment for our application through Apple’s iTunes service, in accordance with Apple’s developer policies, we shall not issue any refunds if you have purchased our app in this way.
A. PERSONAL USE Your account is for your personal use only. You may not authorise others to use your account or attempt to use another member’s account without first obtaining their consent. You must not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
You are solely responsible for you own actions and those of anyone using your account, and assume all liability regarding, (i) the information and content you or anyone using your account, posts on your behalf; (ii) the information and content you or anyone using your account post, transmit, publish, or otherwise make available through the Services; and (iii) your or anyone using your account’s interactions with other members through the Services.
B. YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES: INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT
If you register with us to use our Services, you warrant that you will:
- Provide all the information required to complete the registration forms for our Services;
- Ensure the information you provide is complete, accurate and up to date and you will promptly update all information to keep your account and billing information complete and accurate upon any change (such as change of billing address, credit card number or expiration date);
- You have not and will not access or use the Services from any place or jurisdiction where such use is prohibited or contrary to applicable laws, rules, regulations, ordinances, edicts or customs of your jurisdiction, of the United Kingdom, of Australia or of the United States of America;
- Your use of the Services is and will be in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, ordinances, edicts or customs;
- If you create an account (as a Basic or Paid Member), you (i) have never been convicted of a felony; and (ii) are not required to register as a sex offender with any government entity or agency; and
- You are either single or separated from your spouse or domestic partner;
- Only post information and content that is relevant to our members (please see below under ‘Restrictions on your use of the Site’ for further details of the restrictions on the type of information and content you can post);
- Be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account whether by yourself or any other person using your account; and
- Only post genuine ratings of and comments on other members’ profiles and other content based on your personal experience. Please note that any comments you make, if false, could be defamatory and could lead to legal proceedings being taken against you.
You agree that you will not post any content on through the Services, transmit any content to others, communicate any content, provide links to any content, or otherwise engage in any activity through the Services that, in our sole judgment:
- impersonates or otherwise misrepresents affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity;
- discloses any personal or confidential information of any person or organisation without first obtaining their consent or solicits another person’s personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- discloses, solicits or requests personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or discloses or solicit passwords for unlawful purposes;
- contains any material which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data);
- promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm against any group or individual;
- promotes or enables illegal or unlawful activities;
- is intended to harass, annoy, threaten or intimidate any other members or other people or organisations;
- is defamatory, inaccurate, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy, harms minors in any way (a minor being a person aged under 18) or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- is deliberately misleading or fraudulent;
- contains others’ copyrighted content (such as music, videos, photographs, images etc) trademarks, patents, trade secret or other proprietary information, without first obtaining their consent;
- uses the Services for chain letters, junk mail or spam e-mails;
- advertises or solicits any member to buy or sell any products or services including but not limited to uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “affiliate marketing codes,” “link referral code,” or any other form of commercial solicitation;
- interferes or disrupts networks connected to the Services or attempts to interfere with the proper functioning of the Services (including imposing an unreasonable load on the technical infrastructure used to operate the Site);
- contains any material which may infringe or violate any third party’s rights;
- violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, but not limited to, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- provide material support or resources (or conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the various governments as a foreign terrorist organisation;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another person or user or member;
- collect or store personal data about other users or members without their consent (including, but not limited to, through the use of scripts, bots or web crawlers) or upload, post, email, transmit, chat or otherwise disclose other users’ or members’ private information;
- post a profile or send a message to a user for any purpose other than to interact with other individuals online;
- delete or revise any content or material posted by any other person or entity;
- access data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access;
- attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the system or network or to breach the security or authentication measures of the site without proper authorization;
- attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Services, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mail bombing” or “crashing” or otherwise attempting to deny service to the Site or the server of any user;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Services;
- send unsolicited messages, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting for any reason.
- use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user or member without their prior express consent.
28/19 (Suite No. 1374)
28/19 (Suite No. 1374)