Help with using BeNaughty: How can I report a suspicious member?
Who are suspicious members?
A suspicious member is someone using the website for commercial purposes. Illegal advertisements, redirection to other websites where you have to pay, asking for credit card details or money - these are scammers' most frequent activities. Because our members join BeNaughty for communication with genuine people and not fake profiles extorting their money, our Customer Service constantly restricts the activity of scammer profiles. If you suspect a member of being a scammer, use the "Report profile" button in the member's profile to report them. We also recommend that you never provide your personal details (such as email address or phone number) to members you have just started to talk to. We can protect you from scammers on the website, but we can't help you if you continue to have conversations by phone, email or instant messenger.
Quality assurance team
Our Quality Assurance team reviews each and every profile to provide our members with a comfortable environment. We strive to make online dating enjoyable for all our members and make every effort to provide a high level of privacy and security on our website.
We will reject a profile if it contains:
- Abusive language of any kind (i.e., vulgarity, racism)
- Discussions or descriptions of illegal acts or behaviour (i.e., drug use, violence)
- Business or political advertisements or solicitations
- Advertising of other websites or services
- Incomprehensible or non-English text
- Unauthorised use of copyrighted or trademarked material
We do not accept content from:
- Incarcerated individuals
- Individuals under the age of 18