your partner's interests

# 21  11/18/13 6:56 PM

jayes27900 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 50
United States
Theodore
Naughty newbie

For me the important common intrest,is each other. Each can have differant life styles even,if your common intrest is each other. "I do because she likes"....it is when" you have to do it my way because everything else is wrong!" your only intrest is you.(looking in a mirror.  lol)...life should be easy and fun!!!

# 22  11/19/13 3:11 AM

twost This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 31
Canada
Calgary
Naughty newbie

Do you think that it's important to have partner with common interest or not?Cos as we know usually opposites attract.So what would you chose?

In many respects it is very important to have common Values and virtues. I feel that it is perfectly normal and frankly healthy for each person to have their own interests and wants. This will speak to the strong, healthy nature of each person in the relationship. To have all of the same interests is fine, however, can lead to a short lived relationship. This is because there wont be any aspiration, passion, and yes some conflict. Those three things help keep a relationship interesting and keep each person engaged in the relationship. In Closing I agree that opposites attract.

# 23  11/19/13 5:35 AM

dbeno This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 45
Canada
Sudbury District
Naughty newbie

yes I do believe you should have something in common. if I like the outdoors and campfires and you don't ....well...!!need not say anymore...I love cuddling up to a good movie though !

# 24  11/20/13 10:35 PM

acesmrw12152 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 60
United States
Monticello
Naughty newbie

Its not manditory but it does help if you show some interest in what your partner does or is interested in. Better that then have them **** at you! I have my own special interests that mine has no interest in what so ever! But i supported mine in what they did. tried to encourage them more on it!

# 25  11/30/13 2:03 AM

ONLYKISSME This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
United States
Anaheim
Naughty newbie

Pienso en mi forma muy personal de pensar.. qud si es importante tener intereses comunes.... pereo antes que todo que exista un amor verdadero para tolerar esos pequeños roces de desaveniencia que pudiesen existir..... pero habiendo amor real se supera todo..... absolutamente todo....... Buena suerte a todos y todas..... bendiciones......

# 26  12/7/13 2:20 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
desir This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 22
United States
Long Island
Naughty newbie

Yes and no. Yes because you will argue less if  you like the same things. And no because you should try new from each other not the same old boring things  bo you  should have And find a **** of both

# 27  12/7/13 10:26 PM

caren This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 43
Canada
Sherwood Park
Naughty newbie

For me it depends who I'm ****.  If it is just a **** buddy it is just a physical attraction between two people who want to ****.  If it is someone I am sending more time with and we are "Friends" then yes interest are important. Some guys are looking for a good **** in the bed and a lady outside.

# 28  12/13/13 1:54 AM

coolcock This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 47
United States
Lihue
Naughty newbie

blondeambit789 wrote:

Do you think that it's important to have partner with common interest or not?Cos as we know usually opposites attract.So what would you chose?

yes some common.

# 29  12/13/13 2:43 AM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

blondeambit789 wrote:

I think it's very important. My interests and my partners are very much the same but as people we are very opposite, he's the powerful positive business man where I'm more the shyer one that looks up to him and I love everything about him and he likewise with me. I feel we have the perfect balance.

# 30  12/16/13 1:33 AM

varga6565 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 31
United States
Red Bluff
Naughty newbie

I believe it is very important.even if looks are what first attract u to some one similiar interests n beliefs are what will keep u with some one,if thats what the person is looking for....

# 31  12/16/13 1:37 AM

A-Woman This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 45
United States
Fort Lauderdale
Been Naughtiest

Chilled wrote:

blondeambit789 wrote:

Most important is a flow, or chemistry.  Common interests aren't as important, because that can develop.  Not many people do everything they would enjoy doing all the time, so it's possible to find someone you groove with in a warm and connective way, and the rest  just falls into place.  peace

I agree with each one of your words Chilled
I would add just maybe have common goals?

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.