y did it happen to me he was so perfect

# 1  9/17/12 6:29 AM

cthur93063 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 22
United States
Kissimmee
Naughty newbie

one day i was walking and i saw this super hot guy moving in next door his car was awesome he was so **** anyway i was out running and i noticed him looking at my **** a couple times i went up and said u like what u see he just smiled and said yea ur really beautiful and we started hanging out one day i broke up with my boyfriend and i went over his house he made me **** and we talked alot about my feelings and when id cry he would hold me in his big arms and said u got me dont worry and he kissed me on the cheek and took me home the next day i turned into a **** i turned him on so fast and he took me into his house he pinned me to the wall and felt all over my body and bit my neck and well lets say he was so good and big and so loveing to my body but he had a friend a real **** that tried to get with me all the time well i told chris me or ur friend one day and he said theres plenty of women on earth but ony one best friend and walked off and i heve never seeen him again ` y did this have to happen to me

# 2  9/17/12 9:00 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
BlueStar3999 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 29
United States
Huntington Beach
Naughty newbie

That sucks but is t it fun to meet new people? What was the last thing you thought about that made you smile?

# 3  9/18/12 6:43 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
paulj39908 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
Canada
Kelowna
Naughty newbie

honestly asking for him to choose was not your best move. letting him know about buddies unwanted advances would be good and if you did and he did nothing. sucks to go through but you are better off without him.

# 4  9/30/12 3:44 AM

Geath456021 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 27
United States
Cleveland
Naughty newbie

I can tell you this right now that no man or relationship is ever perfect. I've been through some rough relationships in my past and it hasn't been easy. They say I'm too much of everything... Not here to talk about me tho, in your case he just wasn't the man for you. Being a man myself I know that most men out there these days are looking for one thing and one thing only. He didn't see what he possibly had with you and took his friend over you... Look, there may be plenty of women in this world but there is only one of you show it!!!

# 5  10/5/12 6:08 AM

readingdave*1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 46
United States
Ridgway
Naughty newbie

The secret is to be the best friend and the lover.

# 6  10/8/12 12:13 AM

nobod28146 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 29
United States
Albuquerque
Naughty newbie

i like that "the secret is to be the best friend and the lover" but its flawed advice most guys aren't going to go up to there girlfriend and ask for a ride to the free clinc for the growth thats developing on their ball sack, you see where im getting at, he would be more comfortable with a guy friend and in asking for advice for that mentioned growth on his ball sack, its just not pracital.

# 7  10/15/12 6:40 AM

bholl24142 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 20
United States
Baltimore
Naughty newbie

# 8  10/28/12 4:04 AM

happyhunt2 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 63
Canada
Mississauga
Naughty newbie

**** it up and move on the guy was a **** off and an idiot and doesn't deserve you. Find someone better. Im always available

# 9  12/27/12 9:36 PM

justi38536 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 32
United States
Fernley
Naughty newbie

First there is no perfect, that is only the minds way to hide the truth from you,
Second, 9 out of10 times when you se that "hot" guy alone there is a good reason for it, a good way to tell if he is a good man is make him wait, he will either throw a fit and try to presure you into it. Or he will respect your choice. that is the best way to learn witch ones are out looking for just another pice

# 10  1/1/13 2:15 AM

MichiganMan1975 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 38
United States
Bronson
Naughty newbie

Well. I was told by a rather pretty girl that a lot of girls go for the hot guys thinking that they are perfect. Hot abs, great bod. etc. But. They neglect to look at what the hot guy has (or doesn't have) on the inside. So. Lots of girls end up finding out that hot is not always the best thing.

If you didn't tell Mr. Hottie that his best friend was trying to get some. Then his reaction is correct (in my opinion).
If you did tell him about it and he cared for you. He would have questioned his friend on it.

What pisses me of when guys play girls like that, and then the girls don't trust guys who genuinely want a relationship.

You want to be treated well and with respect. Find a guy who doesn't look like a jock and give him a chance.
Look at what's on the inside of a guy. You have heard the saying. "Don't judge a book by it's cover"
Holds true.
And yes. There are a few guys out there that look like hell on the outside, and are just as bad on the inside. But far less than the number of jocks out there looking all hot on the outside with bad on the inside.

My 2 cents.

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.