# 61  1/29/10 11:16 PM

bru7al This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 31
United Kingdom
Bournemouth
Such a tease

Farmered80 wrote:

Dreamer2u wrote:

Exactly right SlimStyles you said it perfectly just the way it should.

I can't tell you which one of those you mentioned how i am thoe lol,anyway very nice i like the way you word everything out.

But your not exactly answering the post thoe it was asking what attracts you to post?

For me i like clean look like your in the office suited or dress well maybe in uniform or if your gonna undressed no hairy chest please lol.I get so turned on thick chest like a football like kind of guy.Some **** pic would be nice too as long as it is hard lol.

Ah....that's just me he,he to picky with my choice eh?Hey even as i un inperfections with my weight has it's class lol.

A perfect example of what both men and women are looking for in thier opposite. Does she even speak my language? Can she spell well enough to be understood? If she (or he) can't write a comprehensible sentence, what are the chances that she can even speak one? We need a mate that can communicate with us. We don't know thier desires or what get's thier batteries charged. If they can't tell us, we'll go find someone that can.

i know the speling its big part but tbh u do louse alot im a forner can speakat proficency lvl but my grame in speling go below A so i would suges if some one speling is bad but u like the profile have chat and see haw well he/she can speak u may miss alot oj just louse some time

# 62  1/30/10 2:55 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
honey514 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Welwyn Garden City
Casanova

likeapussy wrote:

Well girls, you get cheesed off with **** pics. Well how mwny **** open **** pics are there on here. And th phrase 'fancy a ****'? I think thats more prevalent from women than from any us men put together.

i still like ****  shots but hey  each to  their own

# 63  1/30/10 5:28 PM

AngelicCurves This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 45
United Kingdom
Newport
Such a tease

'Fancy some fun' will turn me right off especially its its attached to a user name like bigcock4u or anything to do with **** ****

# 64  2/3/10 2:40 PM

Ask her for a photo
rosewine This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 53
United Kingdom
Inverness
Casanova

cheekysmile4 wrote:

I like the ones where personality comes through. People trying to be too clever or too aloof just strike me as playing games. I like a bit of openness and honesty. It's a sign that someone is comfortable in themselves which i find to be an attractive quality.

Oh and ****. **** are great

Hello there!!!!!

# 65  2/3/10 2:43 PM

Ask her for a photo
Woman, 53
United Kingdom
Inverness
Casanova

garnerbel wrote:

Im sure there are certain things on a profile that both spark an intrest or shut you off.Come on ladies lets know.I know thruth is the only way to go as it will out in the end.What i refer to is bang do you go for direct---im here lets **** approach or maintain an air of curiosity?????or is it the pic   description    come on girls give us a clue.

m a sucker for a nice smle and someone who makes me laugh. **** are ten a penny on a site like this. Seen one seen them all. Personality s what matters.

Forgot, and you have to be able to do what it says on the label.

# 66  2/4/10 8:11 AM

Ask her for a photo
purple29 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 34
United Kingdom
Burgess Hill
Naughty newbie

If the open line is "Fancy a ****" or "wanna see my ****"...I don't bother reading it, just hit the delete button. I wouldd rather see a face pic, and some originality on the message...Do guys really think they are turning us on with crappy lines like those...The first thing I do is look at the picture, no face pic, no reply...

# 67  2/4/10 8:40 AM

Malspal This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 70
Australia
Kerang
Naughty newbie

purple29 wrote:

..The first thing I do is look at the picture, no face pic, no reply...

I see what you mean, I take it that is your smiley face!!!

Personally I am a leg man, the longer and shapelier the better,culminating to a nice spank-able butt. maybe that's why I took up Athletics. Isn't summer wonderful, the days get longer and the skirts get shorter.

# 68  2/4/10 9:07 AM

lady2katy22 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
United Kingdom
Hastings
Naughty newbie

When I look at the quantity of 'wanna ****' etc comments, **** shots or just no pic - its sad to see so many lonely people! so i dont bother with chat up lines, pics, etc... i go and read their whole profile AND THEN decide if i like the sound of that person, whether or not to chat to them - male or female - body shots are nice, face shots are good, but stylish shots are the best! (clothed or not) - it shows the person has taken the time to set the mood/tone or feel comfy (personality). I really believe its a case of 'different strokes for different folks' because look at how different we all are!! Sorry to all you females out there who think 'seen one ****, seen 'em all' b******t! its the same with your pussies! they are all different! Each and every person is 'beautiful' to someone else out there - the human body, male and female are wonderful machines and the brain, to me, is the biggest **** organ.  In response to your question - what attracts women to profiles - I'd say ask 100 women to read one mans profile - set that profile out in 100 different styles and theres your answer - i reckon all 100 women would then go for that mans profile in the style that each individual woman prefers! Good question though - I enjoyed the challenge of re-examining the way i look at profiles - THANK YOU XX

# 69  2/4/10 6:38 PM

RoccoNacho This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 31
United Kingdom
Luton
Naughty newbie

It is terrible all these guys showing their tiny ugly ****,

# 70  2/5/10 1:56 AM

happyprivate This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 30
United Kingdom
Darwen
Naughty newbie

This might be a bit ****, but could someone take a look at my profile and see if it needs editing?
I feel a bit paranoid after reading this thread! :os

# 71  2/5/10 2:16 PM

Ask her for a photo
Woman, 53
United Kingdom
Inverness
Casanova

SlimStyles wrote:

I haven't seen one honest girl's reply yet. Truth is; women are mental when it comes to attraction. Make them laugh, show them respect and security, they are yours. A woman wants to know that the prominent man will be able to make them smile/laugh in the worst of times, treat them with dignity and respect their wishes, as well as give them a feeling of being safe when around them.

If your looking for an innocent **** barbie then be prepared to giver them financial security as well. Ralph Lauren just doesn't meet their needs anymore; it's high class wear and pimping lifestyle for these girls. Be realistic when your eyeing this beauty, Can you afford the demands?

If your looking for a Rocker/Biker type; well security might mean that you had better be able to man up when she starts **** just to see you save her from a conflict. It turns her on but could be costly at the HMO ;o)

There is a balance in all types. It's not the "type" of girl you are seeking but the offer you put on the table. And just to be clear; ****, Jock or Rock is far from a catch but may be a requirement for some.

Try getting her attention first and converse with confidence. If there is one true technique that works is showing that you know what you are talking about. And be ready to defend yourself because even as I type this I know someone will challenge my thoughts.

Why not emigrate to scotland and try eaching some of your techniques to rab c types .........PLEASE

# 72  2/5/10 7:35 PM

lady2katy22 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
United Kingdom
Hastings
Naughty newbie

Slimstyles, whilst you seem to think your views are pretty much spot on .... to be honest - there are so many different types of women who like all different types of approaches - what sort of answer are you really wanting - calling women mental is just asking to be shot down in flames - or are you perhaps a closet gay? Get a grip and realise that we are all answering this thread with our version of our likes and dislikes obviously its not good enough for you!

# 73  2/5/10 8:56 PM

deejaydoubleyou This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 27
United Kingdom
Alfreton
Naughty newbie

So what would people say is a good thing to put in the chat up line section. I don't do chatting up i'm a talky person but not great at the art of the line. would this be losing me views? the one I have currently is one there because i think its funny not because i actually wanted anyone to **** attention to it. so if people could look at my profile and suggest some alterations i'd me more than happy to take them into consideration.

# 74  2/9/10 7:57 PM

Honeychoc42 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
United Kingdom
London
Sweet talker

abhi112 wrote:

melting_pot wrote:

I think that except for a few common trends (i.****. no cockshots, at least as first image) you'll find that women all react differently to different profiles.

there's no pleasing them all ...

Shahrukh Khan aka Vicky Malholtra..lol I watch alot of Bollywood movies

# 75  2/10/10 9:51 AM

ZohraDance This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 38
Australia
Canberra
Naughty newbie

mantwentynine wrote:

I love grammar bullies who pick apart typos, because nobody ever makes spelling mistakes or hits the wrong key, right?

Of course they do, that's what the backspace key is for.  Mistakes are fine in chat when you're typing as fast as you can.  But in a intro line? If you can't be bothered checking and correcting, I won't be impressed.

# 76  2/10/10 10:06 AM

ZohraDance This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 38
Australia
Canberra
Naughty newbie

deejaydoubleyou wrote:

So what would people say is a good thing to put in the chat up line section. I don't do chatting up i'm a talky person but not great at the art of the line. would this be losing me views? the one I have currently is one there because i think its funny not because i actually wanted anyone to **** attention to it. so if people could look at my profile and suggest some alterations i'd me more than happy to take them into consideration.

Well, at least it's honest I wouldn't reply to it. Maybe add something about something other than ****, to intrigue them enough to look further.

# 77  2/10/10 11:43 AM

fayerena This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 29
United Kingdom
Buxton
Naughty newbie

NinjaRichy wrote:

close of **** shot! what do you prefer limp or rock? just curious thought im guessing the answers obvious!! I wonder if there is anything thrilling about a limp **** in a chicks eyes...... dont think so though ha ha

you thought right, its gotta be rock hard if ur gonna bother at all!! xx

# 78  2/11/10 8:51 AM

bustymalone This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

mrpassion84u wrote:

Sorry ladies  but the fact of things to attract a woman a man must charmingly lie hustle her  with sweet talk or be rich and/or be rich and have it listed so it can be noticed... Being a polite nice guy does NOT work i have over 35 years of experience to proove that........ and  being a hunk , Handsome or very attractive is up there in importance also . Being a bad Boy Adventurous works somewhat but generally only in person meetings ... basically says it all   thus far.. I am old (55) have a  Respectfull Active  libido  Naturally (3-6 times a day)  and  guarantees MO's to women and in my 35 years it has NOT ever on sites got me a date , never   so i speak from psycological experience, Thank you Glen

I beg to differ...I cringe at men who brag about what car, house, boat they have..what company they own,and my best ever meet was from a profile that had no pic...and as you say you speak from psychological experience..yes you do..YOUR psychological experience, no one else's...its the lying fuckers that get me, and you have the perfect profile for me apart from the distance

# 79  2/11/10 8:54 AM

bustymalone This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

paradise694U wrote:

Depends on why you're on the site in the first place. Some are looking for meet-greet-****, online chat (intellectual or fun or ****...), long term, friends only etc. I'm online for **** fun. I LIKE LOOKING AT BEAUTIFUL HARD ****, so sue me!  We can decide relationship, fun, get some...when we chat, ahhhh, that's the deciding factor. But a good looking **** will get my attention to start. here's the order: Hard **** pic (yummy), read profile (if you know HOW to speak and straight about what you're looking for), perhaps an email or a chat, then we're on our way.

Wrapping money around it says nothing. It's not like the money's mine, it's yours. I'm not a working girl, those that are might give you a go

you are so right..just coz I dont like looking at **** pics..it does not take away the fact that other women/men like the pics on the profile and for me that is what this site is all about..looking for different things and respecting that we are all individuals

# 80  2/23/10 11:43 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
ibrahim82 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 32
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Naughty newbie

a nice cleavage pic on avatar always turns me on

a "WOMEN ONLY!" title always turns me off

I'm a simple guy just like math 2+2=5

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.