what attracts you to posts/profiles

# 241  4/3/14 2:36 PM

togoodtobetrue This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Saltcoats
Naughty newbie

I must admit that a nice profile photo of the lady is a n advantage in having a look at her full profile. If there is not a profile photo, then I don't or wouldn't even look at the profile. I say if the lady looks beautiful and lovely body then I'm going to either msg her to chat or leave a compliment. If there is no photo then its like chatting to someone whom could be a guy hmm it happens believe me and not nice for someone whom may have just joined, and finding her way about the site and shy to put a photo up to start with.

# 242  5/12/14 10:51 AM

trill This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 38
Australia
North Lakes
Naughty newbie

togoodtobetrue wrote:

I must admit that a nice profile photo of the lady is a n advantage in having a look at her full profile. If there is not a profile photo, then I don't or wouldn't even look at the profile. I say if the lady looks beautiful and lovely body then I'm going to either msg her to chat or leave a compliment. If there is no photo then its like chatting to someone whom could be a guy hmm it happens believe me and not nice for someone whom may have just joined, and finding her way about the site and shy to put a photo up to start with.

Yeah and too bad if she hides it because she doesn't need the hassle of guys recognizing her IRL.  Or values her job.  Society has different ideas of what is acceptable behaviour for men and women.  I killed my membership to another site because my boss was surfing it at work.

I'll glance at a photo but I read the profile to look for what I consider deal breakers.  Primaries being a **** name, a vulgar chat-up line and tastes I find distasteful.

# 243  6/12/14 1:00 AM

Obie11 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 48
United States
Corona
Naughty newbie

Hey I love to show a pic of my ****? Any takers

# 244  6/12/14 3:29 AM

Obie11 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 48
United States
Corona
Naughty newbie

Hey ladies how big is big when it comes to a ****?

# 245  6/29/14 4:21 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
DavidCommaGeek This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 84
United States
Riverside
Such a tease

At this point, I'd take a tasteful picture over bust shots, panty shots, or the "ohh, look at me, I'm so risqué I'm all but **** on camera!" shots. The more explicit the primary picture, the more leery I am. The thought going through my head is "She's either truly desperate or trying to make money." Both of those are turn-offs.
(But don't get me wrong - explicit secondary pictures or secret pictures are just right.)
I also like a filled-out "I'm Looking For..." and "In My Own Words..." sections. More than just a sentence or two is so much hotter than the "I'm a 25 year old woman. My hair is blonde. I am white. I am not imaginative enough to use my own words."

trill wrote:

Society has different ideas of what is acceptable behaviour for men and women.  I killed my membership to another site because my boss was surfing it at work.

I think that says more about your boss than it does about you...

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.