This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Aquarian-David This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 49
South Africa
Cape Town
Naughty newbie

NinjaRichy wrote:

cheekysmile4 wrote:

I like the ones where personality comes through. People trying to be too clever or too aloof just strike me as playing games. I like a bit of openness and honesty. It's a sign that someone is comfortable in themselves which i find to be an attractive quality.

Oh and ****. **** are great

true those words, just as shrek says "i think hes compensating for something" ha ha, T & A are a must but id have to say if a girl don't have nice long hair and some **** as hell eyes it ain't the same for me. def turn on there!

Small ****... a handful or less, nice ****, **** eyes and pretty smile. I find a smile says more about the person than all the profile entries together. I go nuts for small ****....

Most importantly I want to see a personality in there and not just **** or can you **** me hard enough? I want to see some real woman in there even though I'm only interested in ****. The fact that I'm not interested in long term relationships doesn't mean I don't want the earth to move out of orbit for a while for her. I get at least 60 to 70% of my enjoyment out of her enjoyment even if it is only a one night stand.

# 223  12/5/12 8:23 AM

planetjellys This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 48
Ireland
Dundalk
Sweet talker

Eyes...the look...they'll tell what you need to know...

# 224  12/5/12 10:38 AM

DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
Ireland
Love expert

planetjellys wrote:

Eyes...the look...they'll tell what you need to know...

Probably not that many profiles show faces or eyes really.

# 225  12/14/12 11:42 PM

Ask him for a photo
micke26982 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 49
Sweden
Örebro
Naughty newbie

xLushax wrote:

a nice smile, **** message and a bit of flattery

Yes Indeed one shall also be the perfect gentleman and giving a lot of amusments comments

# 226  12/27/12 2:24 AM

Ask him for a photo
young16291 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 47
United Kingdom
Chester
Naughty newbie

Women here seemly go for **** looks and more plus they should be smart thinkers who can write a good profile  and tak with other with out mistakes in it as for me i none of them because i was born with a learning disability.

# 227  12/27/12 3:55 AM

The_Deef_Fooksta This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 40
Australia
Wattle Grove
Such a tease

warriorgirl wrote:

Oh I do love a nice **** shot....

*post a picture of a Rooster*

There ya go.. a **** Shot

# 228  3/15/13 3:15 PM

rank-em This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 40
South Africa
Cape Town
Naughty newbie

Pictures

# 229  4/1/13 11:54 PM

Ask him for a photo
Cubitus This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 27
France
Paris
Naughty newbie

To see if there was lot of difference with every other sites in the same model! And i don't find...

# 230  4/2/13 5:22 AM

regulator This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 22
New Zealand
Manukau
Naughty newbie

pretty btches with big buts

# 231  4/2/13 8:27 AM

Ask them for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask them to upload a photo
marty This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Couple (man and woman), 39
New Zealand
Auckland
Naughty newbie

hate those buts, buddy!

# 232  4/7/13 12:21 AM

kadie This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 26
United Kingdom
Birmingham
Naughty newbie

Even though I may take a look at the **** shots thats as far as I would go, I wouldn't want to be with someone who's exposed themselves to me and the whole world aswell.

# 233  6/16/13 11:39 PM

smokey2810 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
St Helens
Naughty newbie

Well I seem to get women that are looking for more than i expect from the site!! I must be doing something wrong lol or my profile not saying much!!! Whenever i try chat I get shot down, and when I send mail I don't get replies now there must be something I am doing wrong or not saying. Is it that i start to polite!! lol. So really need pointers in ways that attract a woman!

# 234  7/7/13 4:38 PM

karen3650 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 37
Australia
Perth
Naughty newbie

Make ur chat up line ordinal & short 2 spark interest

# 235  8/6/13 12:46 AM

laddy3 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 58
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Naughty newbie

Hmm **** shots get kinda boring after a while ..seen one seen em all hehe ,
Let me see your face smile eyes ..hate when there is no pic ..

# 236  12/16/13 6:55 PM

Ask him for a photo
rohit This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 26
India
Delhi Sadar Bazar
Naughty newbie

hanging juicy water mealom

# 237  1/14/14 12:24 AM

Polly This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 42
United Kingdom
Cardiff
Wicked charmer

cheekysmile4 wrote:

I like the ones where personality comes through. People trying to be too clever or too aloof just strike me as playing games. I like a bit of openness and honesty. It's a sign that someone is comfortable in themselves which i find to be an attractive quality.

Oh and ****. **** are great

It's what someone has written about themselves that I like mostly but photos definitely help.  Especially if you want a bit of naughty chat, then it helps to visual the person with you

# 238  2/22/14 12:17 AM

JohnB This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Naughty newbie

Have to say what gets to me is being dropped ... I mean I have chatted to a few lovely ladies on here, already checked their pic isn't swiped off some **** site and so on and so forth ... been getting on really well or so it seems. Comes the end of the night they say something like 'I need to sleep, enjoyed chatting with you hope to chat again soon' and then they ignore my chats or mails and don't want to speak to me again.

I'd FAR rather someone be honest and just say 'sorry you're not my type' or whatever if they don't want to talk to me again.

I'm not looking for one night stands (well preferably not ) and I'm not looking for marriage ... rather a 'friend with benefits' or something similar... Instead I'm being made to feel unwanted and unattractive lol

Is there a reason why ladies do this? Or is it just me...?

# 239  3/5/14 11:20 AM

toonaughty This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 50
United Kingdom
Pontefract
Naughty newbie

I love a great face shot i can tell right away if i will fancy him or not. I love a **** photo too but that alone doesn't do it, its the face and the height for me. Also I cant stand it when a fella gets too **** hot right away that puts me off. I cant speak for other women but what gets my attention is a guy who comes across as caring and considerate first he can be as **** as he wants after i have met him.

# 240  3/5/14 11:25 AM

toonaughty This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 50
United Kingdom
Pontefract
Naughty newbie

JohnB wrote:

Have to say what gets to me is being dropped ... I mean I have chatted to a few lovely ladies on here, already checked their pic isn't swiped off some **** site and so on and so forth ... been getting on really well or so it seems. Comes the end of the night they say something like 'I need to sleep, enjoyed chatting with you hope to chat again soon' and then they ignore my chats or mails and don't want to speak to me again.

I'd FAR rather someone be honest and just say 'sorry you're not my type' or whatever if they don't want to talk to me again.

I'm not looking for one night stands (well preferably not ) and I'm not looking for marriage ... rather a 'friend with benefits' or something similar... Instead I'm being made to feel unwanted and unattractive lol

Is there a reason why ladies do this? Or is it just me...?

I think they have just realised you are not their type and are too nice to just say so to be honest I would rather say sorry your not my type its easier on both...sometimes also dont forget us women get a lot of attention so maybe someone else took their fancy. It happens to us women too sometimes. ****

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.