I just don't get it

# 1  4/10/13 12:20 AM

drucifer This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 23
United States
Gray
Naughty newbie

For whatever reason every girl I have talked to in the past six years eventually just quits talking to me, no matter the stage of our relationship whether we're just **** or trying for more at some point, sooner or later, just cold turkey like a drug addict in court ordered rehab they drop off the face of the planet. I never figure out what I'm doing wrong because they never give a hint of lack of interest it's oh your awesome to who are you again? Haha, help me out if you know what's goin on in my social twilight zone

# 2  6/17/13 7:15 PM

WhoCares This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 51
Canada
Montréal
Naughty newbie

At least, you had girlfriend(s). I never had one. No one was stupid enough to go out with me. Who wanna kiss a guy with a face like mine?

# 3  10/4/13 4:11 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
sunshine This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
United States
Oshkosh
Naughty newbie

I can't  give you and answer  but at least you had a few chats  I have been dumped after just 1   so it makes me think  he did not like what he saw  ....that hurts  but oh well   his problem  just start again honey  that's what I do  some people are just rude

# 4  10/14/13 1:00 AM

MrEd999999 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 84
United States
Northmoor
Naughty newbie

Sunshine, I can't imagine a real man who is a gentleman would drop you like that. You're a beautiful lady. We're not close enough to meet, but I'd enjoy talking with you for the flirting fun if nothing else.

# 5  10/14/13 4:12 AM

kosgo This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 54
United States
Portland
Wicked charmer

drucifer wrote:

For whatever reason every girl I have talked to in the past six years eventually just quits talking to me, no matter the stage of our relationship whether we're just **** or trying for more at some point, sooner or later, just cold turkey like a drug addict in court ordered rehab they drop off the face of the planet. I never figure out what I'm doing wrong because they never give a hint of lack of interest it's oh your awesome to who are you again? Haha, help me out if you know what's goin on in my social twilight zone

Some times people just opt to take the easy way out...it's really the chicken **** way...they don't feel that they owe you anything...not even the basic respect of telling you face to face how they really feel... because they don't plan on every seeing you again...they're like sneak thieves...they count on not been seen...not having to face you...they're just shallow people...and they didn't deserve you as a friend anyway...you're better off without them ...some day ...they'll get treated badly, perhaps the same way they treated you......what goes around cums around...it's called KARMA,  ****...and when you least expect it...BAM...out of the clear blue...your going to meet the girl of your dreams...relax...let the law of attraction work for you...good luck friend...good things happen to good people...you just got to believe that...peace...Kellee

# 6  11/16/13 5:05 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Chilled This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 49
United States
Florida
Naughty newbie

drucifer wrote:

I think you're seeing the future of dating.  I mean; why spend more time with someone you aren't connecting with, when there's so many more opportunities out there?  It's oh so often a case of finding the next best thing, and you'll do until I find it.  It's sad.  There are still women out there that haven't ruined themselves online (and men do it too).  It just takes time to find them.

The most hilarious thing I know is how every man and woman out there says how the opposite **** is so flaky and none of them are in for long term.  EVERY ONE!!  That should tell you something.  If everyone wants it, then why aren't they getting it from one in the group of everyone else?  Because they keep trading up.  It's the new game in dating that leads to a loss of love in this world.  It's about your look, your wallet, your mind, or something… and, if there's a shot at something better, things will cool off with the "current", to chase the "possible".  peace

# 7  11/20/13 8:07 PM

kosgo This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 54
United States
Portland
Wicked charmer

Chilled wrote:

drucifer wrote:

I think you're seeing the future of dating.  I mean; why spend more time with someone you aren't connecting with, when there's so many more opportunities out there?  It's oh so often a case of finding the next best thing, and you'll do until I find it.  It's sad.  There are still women out there that haven't ruined themselves online (and men do it too).  It just takes time to find them.

The most hilarious thing I know is how every man and woman out there says how the opposite **** is so flaky and none of them are in for long term.  EVERY ONE!!  That should tell you something.  If everyone wants it, then why aren't they getting it from one in the group of everyone else?  Because they keep trading up.  It's the new game in dating that leads to a loss of love in this world.  It's about your look, your wallet, your mind, or something… and, if there's a shot at something better, things will cool off with the "current", to chase the "possible".  peace

the law of attraction will work for you if you only let it......stop looking and when you least expect it blam! you'll meet someone worth waiting for...Kellee

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.