# 1  10/8/13 12:14 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Gottoloveit This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 27
Canada
Kingston
Naughty newbie

i realy love to **** girls but lately i would like to **** a **** and have a big **** in my **** do you think its normal     gottoloveit

# 2  10/10/13 3:50 AM

urnotrede This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 47
United States
Port Huron
Naughty newbie

It would normal if you were gay. If you say you are not gay, then this would not be normal. Good luck with you **** issues.

# 3  10/12/13 7:49 PM

phodg91297 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 28
United States
East Norriton
Naughty newbie

Honestly, this is quite normal for men. As you get older, you're growing and maturing. You have unanswered questions about yourself, and the best way to get the answers you seek is to ask the questions. Many men however just go on with life, never looking into themselves to see if they are really happy with their life, sexually or otherwise. My best advise is to 'experiment'. Try it out, if you aren't into it, then you'll know for future reference. If you do, then, well, now you know what you've been missing!

Gottoloveit wrote:

i realy love to **** girls but lately i would like to **** a **** and have a big **** in my **** do you think its normal     gottoloveit

# 4  10/17/13 9:23 PM

dreamer3269 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 49
Canada
Strathmore
Naughty newbie

urnotrede wrote:

It would normal if you were gay. If you say you are not gay, then this would not be normal. Good luck with you **** issues.

Why are we so quick to put labels on ****? If you are curious about trying another guys **** you should try it and if you like it I am sure you will find lots of partners who like you love to be with both ****. I say do what works for you.

# 5  12/9/13 3:35 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
toothless This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 50
United States
Waco
Naughty newbie

I'm really curious, think about **** **** all the time. I want to taste it &please a man. got no teeth so should be good at  it. still love women a lot, fantasys with men turn me on more,  One day I'll do it,hope soon so I can be sure what I want.Either way I'll be happy. Just thinking about it has its rewards. I got a **** & my hand, oh what a relief it is

# 6  12/9/13 8:22 PM

urnaughtyboy This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 54
United States
Saint Helen
Naughty newbie

It is normal to be curious about other men. Whether you act on these feelings is up to you. However...... If you do try it and are repulsed by being with a man you cannot UNDO it.... You will always have that nasty taste in your mouth. Good Luck

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.