# 1  6/23/13 4:36 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Amish This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 37
India
Hyderabad
Naughty newbie

I got good nice friend and i don't want to share her name.when i talking to her she makes me hot. she is caring of me. i enjoyed lot with my new friend. she is now my best friend. we will talk hrs in the day. I'm very happy , when I'm talking with her. I want to enjoy fun in secret that has fulfilled by my best GF and this is achieved though this site .
I saw heaven in fun, when she is doing . she is also enjoyed lot when I'm doing her.most of my and her desires in fun fulfilled.
I never forget that Most memorable moments with her. we will continue to enjoy fun till both (me and she) desires in fun are fulfilled.

# 2  9/16/13 11:35 AM

kamal266 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 23
India
Kodambakkam
Naughty newbie

which site you are in???

# 3  10/10/13 1:53 AM

urnotrede This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 47
United States
Port Huron
Naughty newbie

Is her name rosy? Does she have five sisters? I think I might know her!

# 4  11/7/13 1:48 AM

duncan92461 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 61
United States
Brighton
Naughty newbie

I've been on line for some time now.   I've chatted with diffent women, some good and some not so good.!!!  But I have come to meet a amazing mature women here.!!!  Don't get me wrong, yes I love **** as the next man too. .  But to know women beyond the **** ,is so a trun on to me.!!!  She makes me smile, when I hear from her.  To know she cares about my day,she respects me for me and I her.!!!  It's not just about how big my **** is, it's how am doing. She's **** as hell,funny,downtoearth beautiful kind of classy lady.!!!!    She's someone more my age and I take  pride in meeting this amazing women and for now call her my friend and maybe more.???   .  So don't give up and keep it real,get to know them before you **** them down.!!!!!   She may be the one. .

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.