Naughty newbie

Are you ready to play?

# 2  9/16/13 7:43 PM

kosgo This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 54
United States
Portland
Sweet talker

yes...I'm always ready to play when it cums to having some really nasty fun... It makes me hot and turns me on to write and tell erotic accounts of my own "true life" naughty **** encounters...experiences...adventures...So, there's my answer...Here's MY QUESTION...Would anyone enjoy a very naughty one on one private chat with me?...I would share my most sensually private, personal **** desires...many of my nasty "True Life" adventures...give in full detail some of my most intimate erotic encounters...if this sounds like something you'd be interested in...just leave a comment and I'll **** find you...Kellee

# 3  9/28/13 5:51 AM

Woman, 54
United States
Portland
Sweet talker

tonch30150 wrote:

I would love to private chat with u,but my subscription ran out,so i'm stuck in the free forums.thats my answer.my question?whats the kinkiest **** you ever had?

Since we can't meet except through here on this post...i'll answer your question here for you...I owe you don't I?....The kinkiest **** huh?...well. there's different degrees of ****...One person's **** is another's normal...I personally think this tale I've chosen to share is pretty hot...pretty...nasty, a **** out of the unusual...even for me...but, it's true...I hope you enjoy reading it...it would have been more exciting in real time...but, here it goes...I was told to wear my slit back...black leather skirt with my black theigh high seamed stockings...with my black satin push up bra...the one that barely kept my huge **** harnashed inside their satin prisons...which looked so **** **** straining against my white ...tight almost see through shirt...My date was very direct about what I was to wear...he was taking me to a special place...a place where we were going to have a"New" experince...I must admit...i was hot just thinking about what might lie ahead of me that evening...we ended up at a seedy looking **** theater...called the Blue Mouse...it was dark and dank, and yes, the floors were sticky...picking a seat a in the near desserted theater with only the light blue haze from the film that was playing on the big screen...my date seemed to know exactly where we were to be seated...he walk right to the the third seat in on the 9th row...and pointed there for me to sit...he had instructed me to Not wear any panties...just my skirt and stockings...the seats sat very low to the floor... once I was seated I felt like my seat sat at a different height than his...my legs had to spread open to allow me to seat comfortable in my seat...my date left for a moment...leaving me to my thoughts...my mind wondered...who were these other people in this theater? what were their stories...and, boy if only these walls could talk...while my attention finally fell on the three **** images on the screen...i thought i felt a touch on my ankle...like a finger running over the **** of my black patent leather high heeled **** **** me shoe...I was also instructed to wear...there it was again...my first instint was to pull my leg back...but, for some strange reason...i left it there to see if I felt it again...what was that ? was it coming from under my seat?...i'll continue later...I scooted my **** aliitle forward in my seat...my bare **** right on the edge of the wooden seat. I felt cool air breezing past my exposed ****...there it was again...and this time there was know mistaken the feeling...there was a hand with warm soft fingers working it way up from my ankle to the curve of my calf...how was this happening?...was this happening?

# 4  10/12/13 3:45 AM

Boytoyforyou This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 55
Canada
Calgary
Naughty newbie

kosgo wrote:

yes...I'm always ready to play when it cums to having some really nasty fun... It makes me hot and turns me on to write and tell erotic accounts of my own "true life" naughty **** encounters...experiences...adventures...So, there's my answer...Here's MY QUESTION...Would anyone enjoy a very naughty one on one private chat with me?...I would share my most sensually private, personal **** desires...many of my nasty "True Life" adventures...give in full detail some of my most intimate erotic encounters...if this sounds like something you'd be interested in...just leave a comment and I'll **** find you...Kellee

Hey **** red headed girl ... I'll be your Huckleberry and chat with you ... would love to hear your nasty details and **** desires ... mmmmmmmm

Jeff

# 5  10/12/13 4:01 AM

Woman, 54
United States
Portland
Sweet talker

Boytoyforyou wrote:

kosgo wrote:

Hey **** red headed girl ... I'll be your Huckleberry and chat with you ... would love to hear your nasty details and **** desires ... mmmmmmmm

Jeff

sounds like we have a date...or to...can wait to start...K

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.