Connecting

# 1  7/12/12 6:01 PM

derri5148 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 47
Canada
Kenora
Naughty newbie

Recently on benaughty, I have been able to make an incredible connection with a women from the west(Canada).  She has everything a man like me has been waiting for in life.  Spiritual, kind, sincere, honest, charasmatic, educated and motivated about life in so many different realms....I feel blessed and confidant in moving forward in our journey together.  I just wanted to say I struggled for a while on this site because their so many wonderful women out there and the last thing  wanted to do is upset anybody.  I chatted with quite a few women, then managed to find the one who really touched me and complimented my needs moving forward...
Good luck to everyone on here, its not easy but if you wait long enough, good things can happen....it did for me!!!

# 2  9/6/12 7:36 PM

NCcrowoftime This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 60
United States
Bangor
Naughty newbie

sometime you will meet your soulmate,yet you may not be hers.....

# 3  1/6/13 1:40 PM

rovers149620 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 27
United States
Fort Walton Beach
Naughty newbie

Why would people come here looking for love?? "BeNaughty"...kinda self explanatory, this site is meant for ****! Finding a soul mate on here is VERY far fetched, and if you manage it you are one lucky SOB.

# 4  3/16/13 9:34 AM

slick6336 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 51
Canada
Langley
Naughty newbie

i agree

# 5  6/22/13 8:27 PM

wesleydossantos This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
Brazil
Contagem
Naughty newbie

oi, quero v vc **** webcan bem gostosinha  eeu pra vc.bjos

# 6  7/27/13 6:06 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
wojeck This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 42
Canada
Scarborough
Naughty newbie

This stuff shouldn't be on just ****, people out there abuse things, and others are hurting inside...The ones like myself are so helpless and lost we'll try anything until something works...But people who lie and abuse etc...GO SOMEWHERE ELSE...Quit lying and hurting people...There are honest lonesome people who on occasion really come online be it rarely but they do...And they hurt and are very lonely.

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.