Game of Thrones

# 1  6/8/12 12:28 PM

Naysayer This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 32
Ireland
Sligo
Naughty newbie

Couldn't find a topic posted about this show, which is kinda surprising! Second series has just finished and HBO are really outdoing themselves once again - already this is sure to go down as one of the best TV shows ever made.

Anyone else watching?

# 2  6/8/12 1:19 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Smike144 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Chester
Casanova

Naysayer wrote:

Couldn't find a topic posted about this show, which is kinda surprising! Second series has just finished and HBO are really outdoing themselves once again - already this is sure to go down as one of the best TV shows ever made.

Anyone else watching?

Can't get the channels on my poor TV .... so somewhat a restricted audience .....

but am reading the books 

# 3  6/8/12 2:49 PM

DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
Ireland
Love expert

I'm not a big fan of tv, but i did watch the first few episodes.  I had to stop because i have **** who i felt were too young to see it.  It does seem to have a big following though.

# 4  6/8/12 3:01 PM

Man, 32
Ireland
Sligo
Naughty newbie

Smike144 wrote:

Can't get the channels on my poor TV .... so somewhat a restricted audience .....

but am reading the books 

Yeah, I think I'm going to have to start reading the books now for two reasons:
1 - Not sure if I can wait almost a year to find out what happens next, and 2 - one of my friends has finished the books and he's been **** me off lately drip-feeding me **** spoilers about what's coming up. Have to put an end to that!

# 5  6/8/12 3:04 PM

Man, 32
Ireland
Sligo
Naughty newbie

DD_67 wrote:

I'm not a big fan of tv, but i did watch the first few episodes.  I had to stop because i have **** who i felt were too young to see it.  It does seem to have a big following though.

Oh yes, it's definitely not a show for **** to see! Sometimes I'm not even sure if I'm mature enough to be watching it!

Also, is there a way to multi-quote posts into a single post with this? I'm not fully up to speed with the forums yet, as you can tell from my post count!

# 6  6/8/12 3:13 PM

DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
Ireland
Love expert

Naysayer wrote:

DD_67 wrote:

Oh yes, it's definitely not a show for **** to see! Sometimes I'm not even sure if I'm mature enough to be watching it!

Also, is there a way to multi-quote posts into a single post with this? I'm not fully up to speed with the forums yet, as you can tell from my post count!

A couple of my '****' are in their late teens, but i still didn't want to watch it with them

At the minute, the only way to multi-quote is to copy and paste what you want to use...............and i wouldn't worry about the post count.........one minute you're wondering if you'll ever get past 10 posts, the next you're wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy past 10,000

# 7  6/8/12 5:04 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Miss_Lovely1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

I downloaded the first ep off sky anytime the other week. I gave it ten mins realised there was no way I would get into it and gave up. Loads of friends watch and rave about it tho, I just am not into the fantasy stuff

# 8  6/8/12 5:07 PM

Ask him for a photo
Smike144 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Chester
Casanova

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

I downloaded the first ep off sky anytime the other week. I gave it ten mins realised there was no way I would get into it and gave up. Loads of friends watch and rave about it tho, I just am not into the fantasy stuff

Ten minutes ?   Is that all you can last ?

# 9  6/8/12 5:29 PM

Ask her for a photo
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

Smike144 wrote:

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

Ten minutes ?   Is that all you can last ?

It really wsnt my thing, I knew before I watched but I still tried. Same with lost when that started, after all the hype I really wanted to watch it, Never even made it to the end of the first ep and never watched another

# 10  6/8/12 6:13 PM

Man, 32
Ireland
Sligo
Naughty newbie

DD_67 wrote:

A couple of my '****' are in their late teens, but i still didn't want to watch it with them

At the minute, the only way to multi-quote is to copy and paste what you want to use...............and i wouldn't worry about the post count.........one minute you're wondering if you'll ever get past 10 posts, the next you're wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy past 10,000

Ha, yeah there's quite a few scenes that would be semi-awkward when parents and **** are watching it together - no matter what the ages

And I think I should manage 10 posts alright... 10,000 will be pushing it though!

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

It really wsnt my thing, I knew before I watched but I still tried. Same with lost when that started, after all the hype I really wanted to watch it, Never even made it to the end of the first ep and never watched another

You only gave it 10 mins? If I stopped watching shows I didn't like after 10 mins I'd watch virtually nothing! You were better off not watching Lost though, to be fair. That's 6 years of my life that I'll never get back What sort of shows do you usually watch?

# 11  6/8/12 6:17 PM

Ask her for a photo
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

Naysayer wrote:

DD_67 wrote:

Ha, yeah there's quite a few scenes that would be semi-awkward when parents are **** are watching it together - no matter what the ages

And I think I should manage 10 posts alright... 10,000 will be pushing it though!

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

You only gave it 10 mins? If I stopped watching shows I didn't like after 10 mins I'd watch virtually nothing! You were better off not watching Lost though, to be fair. That's 6 years of my life that I'll never get back What sort of shows do you usually watch?

I like drama's and comedies. I am a big fan of the good wife its an american legal drama shown on more 4. I did get into spartacus for a while but dropped off with it cos it was on at a bad time. Now I know there arent making any more I may just watch the box sets when its done.  I quite liked homeland that was on 4 recently as well.

Other than that just the usual kind of woman dramas lol

Watching tv is like reading a book for me, If it doesnt get my interest at the start I dont bother but as I say Game of thrones is the wrong genre for me guess I wont be breaking the mould anytime soon

# 12  6/11/12 7:57 PM

loyal2aT This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 32
United Kingdom
Hornchurch
Naughty newbie

Have been very impressed with it, and it's good that the author's involved in the process as well, you know it'll be more to the authors vision. I myself will wait till the book series is finished before picking them up as there will be couple years before it all ends, there's nothing more worse than picking up after a year or more from the previous book I'm just glad the creators have done a good job unlike "Legend of the Seeker" that was fun in it's own way but knowwhere near the story line of the "Sword of Truth" saga

On a side note, anyone who like western theme settings (aka Deadwood) look out for Hell on Wheels, has started on TCM.

# 13  6/14/12 9:56 PM

Ask them for a photo VIP
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask them to upload a photo
Dee1970 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Couple (man and woman), 84
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Casanova

I haven't seen any of it, but I have just read how they used a "decapitated head" that looked like George W Bush   And worse - HBO pointed it out themselves!  Now if my decapitated likeness was on TV I'd just find it funny, but for some reason George's fans weren't impressed.

Dee

# 14  6/15/12 9:26 AM

Antman00 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 37
United Kingdom
New Barnet
Naughty newbie

I love the show. Had drinks with some of the cast a while back as well.
Problem is, I have real problems remembering the characters names.
And found the last ep, was disconnected from the one before.
Not to do any spoilers, but I did say "Wasn't he captured." "Didn't she run off and escape?"

# 15  11/2/12 9:48 PM

Ask him for a photo
ThrobbinH00d This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 33
United Kingdom
Romford
Seduction guru

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

Naysayer wrote:

DD_67 wrote:

Ha, yeah there's quite a few scenes that would be semi-awkward when parents are **** are watching it together - no matter what the ages

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

I like drama's and comedies. I am a big fan of the good wife its an american legal drama shown on more 4. I did get into spartacus for a while but dropped off with it cos it was on at a bad time. Now I know there arent making any more I may just watch the box sets when its done.  I quite liked homeland that was on 4 recently as well.

Other than that just the usual kind of woman dramas lol

Watching tv is like reading a book for me, If it doesnt get my interest at the start I dont bother but as I say Game of thrones is the wrong genre for me guess I wont be breaking the mould anytime soon

Had only just started watching this last weekend. Again, I had also tried to watch this and wasn't captivated by it at first and also thought that fantasy wasn't a genre which interested me. But having gotten through the first episode I was getting more and more interested in the story. I think it is the same with most shows. It takes a while for things to warm up. I remember watching Dexter, **** Break etc....really wasn't sure at first but persevering was really worhtwhile.

The Walking **** season 2 is next

# 16  11/2/12 9:56 PM

zaenia This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 43
South Africa
Johannesburg
Right goer

Absolutely brilliant series. Have watched first and second seasons and have been patiently waiting for the third!

# 17  11/2/12 10:01 PM

Ask him for a photo
ThrobbinH00d This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 33
United Kingdom
Romford
Seduction guru

I love Tyrian the Imp! He is so funny with his one liners. The script is superb! And the **** boy King. God I hate him so much lol

# 18  1/10/13 1:35 AM

IwasHereOnceBefore This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 31
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
Naughty newbie

They should just play season 3 now, to hell with schedules though there is new Spartacus at the end of Jan and rest of Walking **** in Feb so something to keep me going til then I suppose

# 19  1/10/13 8:13 AM

The_Deef_Fooksta This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 40
Australia
Wattle Grove
Such a tease

am waiting for my favourite store to release the second season BLU-Ray set in March!.. As for season three.. i dont watch any of it on FOXTEL. I rather wait til its on Blu-Ray

When iw as in London in november, I asked about second season, It turns out you guys just got the first season released. I bought the first season like,.... a year before!! lol.. weird.. I always figured that after UNited States, UK gets the next sales.. then Australia

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.