# 1  12/3/08 1:15 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
mackayoucome This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 49
United Kingdom
Norton
Such a tease

does anyone know a good clown,i need a good old fashioned laugh,about anything realy,just anything. ANYTHING THATS FUNNNNNNY.

# 2  12/3/08 1:25 AM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 49
United Kingdom
Norton
Such a tease

mackayoucome wrote:

does anyone know a good clown,i need a good old fashioned laugh,about anything realy,just anything. ANYTHING THATS FUNNNNNNY.

NO your not a woman so **** off.

# 3  12/3/08 1:26 AM

dazzap66 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 47
United Kingdom
Birmingham
Naughty newbie

A man sees an advert in a **** shop, talking centipede £5000. The bloke buys it, takes it home in a small box. After 30 minutes, he opens the box and says"do you fancy a pint" there is no answer.
The bloke raised his voice and shouted" i asked you if you fancied a pint" -still no answer
He's really angry now, he thinks hes been ripped off for 5 grand, he picks up the box, shakes it a bit and shouts the same question, at which point the centipede sticks his head out and says" i heard you the first time, iwas putting my **** shoes on"
Hope that works Mack

# 4  12/3/08 1:31 AM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 49
United Kingdom
Norton
Such a tease

dazzap66 wrote:

A man sees an advert in a **** shop, talking centipede £5000. The bloke buys it, takes it home in a small box. After 30 minutes, he opens the box and says"do you fancy a pint" there is no answer.
The bloke raised his voice and shouted" i asked you if you fancied a pint" -still no answer
He's really angry now, he thinks hes been ripped off for 5 grand, he picks up the box, shakes it a bit and shouts the same question, at which point the centipede sticks his head out and says" i heard you the first time, iwas putting my **** shoes on"
Hope that works Mack

works or me mait, thanks.

# 5  12/3/08 3:17 AM

diamondsmiles This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
United Kingdom
Leicester
Been Naughtiest

Im not very good at jokes, thats why i got a funny face

# 6  12/3/08 5:21 AM

ParisDryden This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 46
United Kingdom
Suffolk
Such a tease

How do  you catch a unique rabbit?  Unique up on it.
Keep on honking, I'm reloading. 
Did you hear the polish army just bought 1000 septic tanks?  When they learn how to drive them, they're going to invade Russia. 
~Jokes for every occasion~

# 7  12/3/08 11:23 AM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 49
United Kingdom
Norton
Such a tease

did ya hear about the 2 dislexik skiers skying down a mountain , they stop half way and one asks the other was we zig zaging or was we zig zoging, his mate says i don't know I'm dyslexic just like you,so they carry on and stop again 3 quarter of the way down the same bloke asks the same question again was we zig zaging or zig zoging his mate says i don't **** know I'm the same as you but lets ask that bloke down there that's pulling a sledge,,so they ski up to him and ask we noticed you was watching us ski down the slope and we was wondering because were both dyslexic,was we zig zaging or zig zoging,the man says oh i don't know much about skiing I'm a tobogganist,,, one of the skiers says thank **** for that I'm dying for a **** give us 20 bensons please...

dislexik pimp went out and bought a wharehouse.

# 8  12/4/08 12:51 AM

dazzap66 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 47
United Kingdom
Birmingham
Naughty newbie

Funny jokes guys, thanks, made me chuckle ****

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.