help with lost love

# 1  1/27/13 10:13 AM

jdb1229 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 46
United States
Birmingham
Naughty newbie

Ilove her and want to spend what life I have with her but her **** I've tried to become a part in their lives and teach them respect for others and what isn't theirs to no avail. This has resulted in our separation that hurts deeply. Any help welcome!!!!!!!!!

# 2  3/7/13 6:59 AM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
strikinggem50 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 43
United States
Birmingham
Naughty newbie

Wow, maybe there is a small chance that maybe I am wrong about you. HOWEVER, this is not the place you should be asking for help. If you truly LOVE her and want to spend what is left of your life with her, then you should try harder with her ****. Get off the dating web sites and stop looking for someone to **** around with. Let her know how you feel a **** more often. Since you don't tell her or show her very often. For goodness sake, you forgot yalls 5 year anniversary. Find a way to make up for the stupid **** you do to hurt her. And **** isn't the fix. She bends over backwards to keep you happy, and you take it for granted. I'm an outsider looking in, and yes, I only get her side of the story. I have been getting this story for 5 YEARS. Sometimes it is a happy story, most times, she is crying. Sum it up, your **** treated her very bad, you let your **** wife run yalls life, the **** boys' **** has left voicemails threatening her, you have cheated on her repeatedly, but through all this, she comes back. Y'all have a beautiful **** girl together, and though you wanted her to not have her at first, she didn't deny you being a part of their lives. Her **** have seen all of this happen through the years, don't you think they are just as hurt. They have watched their **** get hurt and get happy and get hurt again. She thinks you are seeing someone, she told me that today. I still didn't say a word about this website and finding you. She doesn't deserve to be cheated if you love her like you say you do. Learn to be honest with her, talk to her. Stop hiding everything from her. Y'all are supposed to be partners, treat her like she's equal in the relationship. And honey, she is open to a whole lot more than you can imagine......

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.