Unfaithful

# 1  11/14/12 2:59 PM

phil197311 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Canada
Edmonton
Naughty newbie

Why do men say they love you, but looks for other women to be with?

# 2  11/14/12 3:45 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
paulj39908 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
Canada
Kelowna
Naughty newbie

because the word love is overused and miss understood. love is not a feeling but a choice an action. personally i do not tell the women i am with that i love them that is reserved for when i am down on one knee with an action that truly shows my love and intention. now as to why some guys stray, we are bad people for the most part and that is a struggle that all guys will face and most will overcome the temptation of other women is strong but we can be faithful and you can find one of those guys.

# 3  11/15/12 2:35 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
bdemi19395 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 55
Canada
Alliston
Naughty newbie

I am in the opposite boat. My woman was the that way for 15 years. It is not going to change as the value system she has is at her core. She is very good at it, because I did not find out until about a year ago. I think attraction is a human thing, I know I have been attracted to many women while I was in this relationship. It is a matter of values, morals and ethics. I remained monogamous while she did not. It has ended our relationship.

# 4  12/3/12 4:16 AM

readingdave*1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 46
United States
Ridgway
Naughty newbie

I think some guys might think that is a starting place for a relationship to say those things, even if they haven't comitted to it yet.  I'm guessing though.

For me, I've only had unrequited love.  So, even if my heart is comitted, there is no relationship and it would be a good thing to move on and look for other women.  Sometimes I desire having a woman so much, I fool myself thinking I want many women because the idea of having a relationship is a fantasy at that point and a two-dimensional consideration of one woman isn't enough.

# 5  1/1/13 2:36 AM

MichiganMan1975 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 38
United States
Bronson
Naughty newbie

Not a clue. I had feelings for a girl a close friend of mine) who was in a relationship.
When that relationship ended. I found the courage to ask her if she would consider dating me. As time went on we got closer to being a couple. Then I messed up.... I said "I love you" to her. I believed it was how I felt about her. I believed it was love. But. The reaction I got was enough for me to know... That I had messed up big time. We are still friends. She has since got married. But it strained our friendship a lot.

Some guys throw those words out like it's candy. And some of us use those words when we feel the moment is right. And in my case.... It wasn't right. So... I have pretty much said. I will not say those words ever again. Unless. I do get married or I'm in a relationship and it's something of a dire emergency.

I may find a girl to say it to. But. I will be better on about my timing and feelings.

# 6  1/2/13 6:40 AM

shawn52870 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 30
United States
Raleigh
Naughty newbie

Its not always men though, I was in a 4 year relationship, I had actually just saved up enough for us to get a place together, and once we did move in, I was going to marry her. But I found out the day after Christmas that she had cheated on me, and that she had feelings for the guy. I was in a dark place for a few days.. I mean, I was willing to do anything for her, and she knew it. And yet, she did this. Worst part of it was, she didn't seem to have any remorse about it.

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.