Girlfriend and her love history

# 1  11/7/12 10:19 AM

brixxers This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 27
United States
Austin
Naughty newbie

I really need to get some advice.It bugs me a lot after I had this conversation with my gf. I've been dating this girl for 6 months, and we are serious about each other. However, I recently learned about her past as we discussed our love history. She's 24. She's a lot experience than me. She had 7 **** partner before me, 3 were her former boyfriends. She had **** **** with 17 guys before me, and this is the part that's bothering me. I don't feel good about kissing her anymore after I learned she has been with 17 guys.

Call me traditional or naive...I believe **** **** is even more intimate than ****. Out of all my **** and female friends,(including my cousins), They told me they usually have **** before **** **** and won't swallow unless they are bf and gf. I've had girls would go down on me, but wouldn't swallow as they told me they only do it if we are exclusive. On the other hand, my girlfriend swallowed with every guys she had been with. She said it was just more convenient and less messy for them. I.. just don't know how to cope with this. I guess it's personal preference, I don't know. Just to be clear, she didn't just give heads to some random guys. She went out with them at least for a date or two, but not in a relationship.

To the ladies out there, do you think I am over reacting or do you share my point of view?

# 2  11/7/12 7:50 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
paulj39908 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
Canada
Kelowna
Naughty newbie

no if this is a really stumbling block for you then you are not over reacting. is this something you can get over, yes. but, if you do not deal with it and just ignore it it will some back to haunt your relationship and end it. this is certainly a conversation that you need to have with this lady let her know where you stand but unless you are wanting to end it reassure her that you are working on resolving your issues. this is a valid concern you have and you would be a fool to brush it under the rug.

# 3  12/7/13 10:48 PM

caren This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 43
Canada
Sherwood Park
Naughty newbie

It is important you are comfortable with her and her past.  For me I love giving blow jobs but I agree I would be uncomfortable with that number if she is ****.  I would be more worried about what she might be carrying.  That would be my hang up - if it was me I would be suggestion we both get tested together - so show each other we are clean.

# 4  12/11/13 10:33 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Miss_lovely1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Wicked charmer

brixxers wrote:

I really need to get some advice.It bugs me a lot after I had this conversation with my gf. I've been dating this girl for 6 months, and we are serious about each other. However, I recently learned about her past as we discussed our love history. She's 24. She's a lot experience than me. She had 7 **** partner before me, 3 were her former boyfriends. She had **** **** with 17 guys before me, and this is the part that's bothering me. I don't feel good about kissing her anymore after I learned she has been with 17 guys.

Call me traditional or naive...I believe **** **** is even more intimate than ****. Out of all my **** and female friends,(including my cousins), They told me they usually have **** before **** **** and won't swallow unless they are bf and gf. I've had girls would go down on me, but wouldn't swallow as they told me they only do it if we are exclusive. On the other hand, my girlfriend swallowed with every guys she had been with. She said it was just more convenient and less messy for them. I.. just don't know how to cope with this. I guess it's personal preference, I don't know. Just to be clear, she didn't just give heads to some random guys. She went out with them at least for a date or two, but not in a relationship.

To the ladies out there, do you think I am over reacting or do you share my point of view?

as long as she brushes her teeth I acn't see what the problem is. it seems more that her apparent experience is making u insecure.  How many women have given u ****.

i would say put it out your head and get on with it or move on to the next girl

# 5  12/12/13 7:11 AM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

brixxers wrote:

Yes you are over reacting and it sounds like you not sure of her anymore and if that's the case your relationship is doomed, either accept it as only **** before you got together which is past history or move on

# 6  12/12/13 7:45 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
rodsrule This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 54
Australia
Coopers Plains
Seduction guru

17 **** over time not too much to worry about
buttttt if it was one after another standing in line than would be having 2nd thoughts

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.