Why do some men droop when asked to put on a condom ?

# 1  2/19/12 1:55 PM

aries51 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Right goer

Any answers   ? 

# 2  2/19/12 2:02 PM

temptingdevil2487 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 41
United Kingdom
Wicked charmer

mind over matter.
i have a trick of putting them on with my mouth and some guys haven't even realised its on! funny how a few have stopped and asked about a condom, yet quite a few didn't bother to mention it till they came... boy did they get a surprise when they pulled out!
but with most guys its psychological. very few men have never used them, they all know its the intelligent way to do things. and if they can't **** with one on well thats what **** are for!!

# 3  2/19/12 2:50 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Right goer

temptingdevil2487 wrote:

mind over matter.
i have a trick of putting them on with my mouth and some guys haven't even realised its on! funny how a few have stopped and asked about a condom, yet quite a few didn't bother to mention it till they came... boy did they get a surprise when they pulled out!
but with most guys its psychological. very few men have never used them, they all know its the intelligent way to do things. and if they can't **** with one on well thats what **** are for!!

Think your right there  ,  guys in general dont like them   

# 4  2/19/12 11:31 PM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

temptingdevil2487 wrote:

mind over matter.

What!!!! You **** **** too

# 5  2/20/12 12:01 AM

PUMPKINPOSITIVE This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 39
United Kingdom
Twickenham
Seduction guru

Condoms .. Like having  an aromatherapy session but keepig your coat on .

# 6  2/20/12 1:51 AM

disorderly This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
United Kingdom
Leeds
Sweet talker

actually..

Don't have a problem with em... yeah I sometimes don't **** with one, and do prefer **** without, but with a new girl I'm not about to risk it, too much to lose. Besides, there's thin enough ones out there, I will **** most of the time.  It's more alcomohol that inhibits that

In a committed relationship, get tested and get rid of em.

My biggest issue is takin em off... especially if there's no strategically placed bin, walkin around half cocked in the dark of a house I don't know carryin a slimy bag of goop isn't exactly great afterplay

And ya,ya, ok, I don't always practice what I preach Nobody's perfect Always will if asked though, especially if put on by her (can we please try your trick TD )

# 7  2/20/12 7:32 AM

A.****-Wit This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 60
United Kingdom
Reading
Needs a spanking

Could it be that the part of the brain used to put it on releases a dose of bromide? The act of donning it seems to require a logical concentration, which is an antidote for the former state of passion.

# 8  2/20/12 4:07 PM

sugs67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 40
United Kingdom
Millport
THE CONNOISSEUR

disorderly wrote:

actually..

Don't have a problem with em... yeah I sometimes don't **** with one, and do prefer **** without, but with a new girl I'm not about to risk it, too much to lose. Besides, there's thin enough ones out there, I will **** most of the time.  It's more alcomohol that inhibits that

My biggest issue is takin em off... especially if there's no strategically placed bin, walkin around half cocked in the dark of a house I don't know carryin a slimy bag of goop isn't exactly great afterplay

And ya,ya, ok, I don't always practice what I preach Nobody's perfect Always will if asked though, especially if put on by her (can we please try your trick TD )

You don't mind her getting **** then? Oh I suppose she could always take the pill

# 9  2/25/12 4:10 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
noyb This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 50
United Kingdom
Perivale
Naughty newbie

Interesting question.

For me it's simple. Loss of sensation. When he puts on a condom, the man loses the following;

Sensation of friction

Sensation of moistness

Sensation of heat (less so)

Of these, the first is the most important. This diminuition of sensation also
has ramifications not just with regards to the man's pleasure but also the
ability to perform - the moment of passion now needs to be interrupted and
consciously or subconsciously the man now realizes that the most prized part of
his anatomy will not in fact get to go boldly where no man (or possibly quite a
few) has gone before but that the rubber will - he's just there to push the
rubber in. Do not underestimate the importance of direct male flesh on
female flesh contact. Would you like to kiss with a rubber dam between you and
your partner?

Sometimes I think back on the girls I've been with and have this nagging feeling
that I didn't really have **** with them if it was with a condom on.

From the woman's perspective, she only needs to deal with a slight loss of heat.
She still feels the friction and as she makes the moisture  or contains the
lube, she still gets to feel that too.

Now with complete strangers, obviously you are going to want to go down the
protection route - but if you've been with a girl for a few times and I trust
them/they trust me, then we are going to have to move towards condomless **** in
order to progress the relationship.

This has been a real problem for me in the past - I just didn't like condoms but
understood the need for them. So my solution was to use a female condom or
femidom - much bigger, lots of room to move around, the woman can put it in
first at the start of the session, friction and sloppiness abound and I'm a lot
happier. Of course, the girl may not be so happy as now she's the one who's lost
the sensation of friction.

Nowadays I am more comfortable with condoms but as I said, if I'm really into a
girl then at some stage the condom has to come off.

# 10  2/25/12 4:53 PM

sugs67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 40
United Kingdom
Millport
THE CONNOISSEUR

aries51 wrote:

Any answers   ? 

I'd have thought they'd get excited, they are getting ****, fgs ...men eh

# 11  2/28/12 6:27 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Right goer

I guess its to do with trust again ,another issue  ...... I hate the things   

# 12  2/28/12 6:31 PM

disorderly This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
United Kingdom
Leeds
Sweet talker

sugs67 wrote:

disorderly wrote:

actually..

You don't mind her getting **** then? Oh I suppose she could always take the pill

Or she could take it in her mouth. Rub it on her body. I'm always considerate enough to provide a multitude of options

# 13  2/28/12 6:33 PM

ruby126228 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

disorderly wrote:

sugs67 wrote:

disorderly wrote:

actually..

Or she could take it in her mouth. Rub it on her body. I'm always considerate enough to provide a multitude of options

one thing i cant stand is giving a bj with one  yuk

# 14  3/4/12 11:43 PM

Kadu12 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
United Kingdom
Scunthorpe
Needs a spanking

Met a guy a few years ago, we'd been chatting for ages, we went for ****, we'd got on well, back  to mine, getting into it...

Me     'Hmmmm condom time then'
Him    'Ahhh I can't use them'
Me     'Blimey, is that the time, need to be up quite early, been a lovely evening, ta ta'

After some discussion during the following week, we put the condom issue to bed so to speak. Re-run, ****, back to mine

Me     'Hmmm condom time then'
Him    'Ahh I can't use them'
Me     '**** off!!!!!!'

I'm sure at the time I was far more diplomatic

# 15  3/4/12 11:45 PM

ScotsBird This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 45
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Flirt expert

Kadu12 wrote:

Met a guy a few years ago, we'd been chatting for ages, we went for ****, we'd got on well, back  to mine, getting into it...

Me     'Hmmmm condom time then'
Him    'Ahhh I can't use them'
Me     'Blimey, is that the time, need to be up quite early, been a lovely evening, ta ta'

After some discussion during the following week, we put the condom issue to bed so to speak. Re-run, ****, back to mine

Me     'Hmmm condom time then'
Him    'Ahh I can't use them'
Me     '**** off!!!!!!'

I'm sure at the time I was far more diplomatic

Sorrt Kadu but that really made me giggle

# 16  3/4/12 11:50 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
B1ueDevi1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 26
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
Naughty newbie

I think we're just not good at multi-tasking.. If I've got to put one on, that's what I'm going to concentrate on.. means you do it right first time and can get on with it.. Once it's on and the mind is focussed, then it's back to normal!

# 17  3/5/12 12:22 AM

Kadu12 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
United Kingdom
Scunthorpe
Needs a spanking

# 18  3/5/12 12:34 AM

bustymalone This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

toptip:  always carry a **** bag...just in case the occasion arises for using one

# 19  3/6/12 12:13 AM

flexible*1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 41
Australia
Brighton
Such a tease

Kadu12 wrote:

PMSL !   That's awesome!    I haven't laughed so much in ages.

Busty: Excellent tip; I was just about to suggest the same. Actually, I have a wee shaving-kit bag in me car that I keep some special items in, 'just in case'.

# 20  3/25/12 5:32 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Marti01 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 42
Ireland
Cork City
Naughty newbie

I had cause to discuss condoms with my **** some yers back he BRAGGED about how he never used them in his life. Men who are that selfish I have no doubt are not worth the effort of taking ones knickers off for in the first place, never mind to say controlling the gag reflex by giving head to! Bitter experience talking! Thank god NOT all guys are that stupid or selfish! Pregnancy is a very real issue for women along with stds how about all those **** heads who whinge about loss of sensation stop to think on about the loss of life they could bring about by landing someone with an unwanted **** assuming she actually got SOMETHING more than a rampant swimmer out of the **** experience in the first place. loss of sensation bahh most of those guys couldnt find the **** spot with a 3d map! I feel so sad for my **** the years of disappointment ahead of her!

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.