Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
sunnydelite72 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 51
United Kingdom
Matlock
THE CONNOISSEUR

I'm quite fascinated with this subject.

I haven't ever met anyone with extreme piercings.  I would love to know what  you ladies and gents have experienced. 

To pierce or not to pierce?

# 2  2/17/12 12:44 AM

ambrosia69 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Hereford
Dating expert

sorry i only have a simple bilateral ear piercing

# 3  2/17/12 1:46 AM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

Ears and belly button

# 4  2/17/12 1:54 AM

lily1000 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
United Kingdom
Littleover
THE CONNOISSEUR

Ears and tummy button ..... but I have a friend who has multiple piercings and while I've never really seen the attraction of body piercings I have to admit they really suit her ....

She has eyebrow studs, lots in her ears, both **** are pierced, she has a sort of collar of rings round her neck .. I know it sounds odd but it's oddly attractive .. she also has them on her forearms and genitals .. not that I've seen them but she has described them in great detail ... she insists that they are comfortable and rather than cause pain they actually induce a sense of being on the edge of **** most of the time ... I don't think I'm intrigued enough to find out !!!!!

Are you thinking of getting some 'intimate' piercings done then Sunny ????   

# 5  2/17/12 5:56 AM

Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

HotWife40 wrote:

I am so 'squared'...
I look at extreme piercing like an antropologist....It seems in many cases self mutilation.
Personally don't find it atractive, earlobes and a delicate belly button one it's enough in my personal view and taste.

That's my limit, my girlfriend had her **** done but not for me, I'm not that brave as much as she says it's unreal and can sometimes have an **** just from walking, I would rather HM gave them to me or did it myself.

# 6  2/17/12 9:39 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
rodsrule This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 54
Australia
Coopers Plains
Seduction guru

sunnydelite72 wrote:

I haven't ever met anyone with extreme piercings.  I would love to know what  you ladies and gents have experienced. 

I pierced a finger with a drill bit, dont know if you call that extreme - but the pain sure as hell was

# 7  2/17/12 9:41 AM

Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

rodsrule wrote:

sunnydelite72 wrote:

I pierced a finger with a drill bit, dont know if you call that extreme - but the pain sure as hell was

haha You've now been drilled

# 8  2/17/12 9:59 AM

Ask him for a photo
rodsrule This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 54
Australia
Coopers Plains
Seduction guru

TalentedAngel wrote:

rodsrule wrote:

sunnydelite72 wrote:

haha You've now been drilled

oh **** didnt think about that

# 9  2/17/12 3:44 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Hereford
Dating expert

sunnydelite72 wrote:

knew a guy with great metal bars in his **** and a scrotal piercing (a ring on a stud to which he could attach weights)
oddly enough he thought tattoos common and vulgar and said its something he would never do

# 10  2/17/12 3:52 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Hereford
Dating expert

ruby126228 wrote:

ambrosia69 wrote:

sunnydelite72 wrote:

knew a guy with great metal bars in his **** and a scrotal piercing (a ring on a stud to which he could attach weights)
oddly enough he thought tattoos common and vulgar and said its something he would never do

my tattoos ARE common and vulgar!!!!!!! i hate them now.......   i do have a pic on my phone of a man with every inch of his **** pierced  i titled it yuk     i dont like Prince Alberts piercings either once nearly killed a bloke with a vibrating egg!!! sooo sorry steve!!

some are a tad vulgar but many are a great art form. I just thought it strange that a guy who was happy to insert metal into strange places shuddered at the thought of a tattoo.

There again there was a lad on JK show who had tattoos to make his face look like a tiger..... and was practically unemployable because he looked so scary and aggressive manners too.

or how about
tiger face

# 11  2/17/12 3:56 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Hereford
Dating expert

ruby126228 wrote:

ambrosia69 wrote:

sunnydelite72 wrote:

my tattoos ARE common and vulgar!!!!!!! i hate them now.......   i do have a pic on my phone of a man with every inch of his **** pierced  i titled it yuk     i dont like Prince Alberts piercings either once nearly killed a bloke with a vibrating egg!!! sooo sorry steve!!

that would be an interesting story thread

# 12  2/26/12 10:13 AM

AngelicCurves This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 45
United Kingdom
Newport
Such a tease

I like some but only yher ones that actually suit - some just don't seem right on some people

I used to have my **** hood pierced and loved it - I am planning having it redone soon and maybe a **** but not too many

# 13  2/26/12 10:44 AM

Ask him for a photo
Hans-4711 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 84
Australia
Spring Hill
Wicked charmer

I don't have any piercings but I do have a couple of tatts.... don't like too many piercings on Girls except ears and maybe a belly button... don't like the metalic feel in my mouth during foreplay

Hans

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.