aww thats great hunni. Good luck and long may it continue xx

# 2  2/24/12 12:58 AM

bustymalone This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

Debkay wrote:

Hello i was on Be Naughty in August 2011 and this man started talking to me and i started talking back to him and he ask me for my cellphone number and we had our first date on August 20th 2011 and we have been dating ever since ..He has been the perfect gentleman ,,i see him at least once a week ,,We go out and he brought me a Red Rose the week before Valentines Day ,,,,Things are really going great so i am pretty sure that he could very well be my soul mate ,,,I do know that he makes me really happy when we are together ,,,,So i just want to say Thank You for helping me find my love From Debkay

thats lovely

# 3  2/24/12 1:05 AM

karsic_karl This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Sandiacre
Been Naughtiest

That is fantastic for both of you.
Congratulations and thank you for sharing that.

# 4  2/24/12 3:42 AM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

Debkay wrote:

Hello i was on Be Naughty in August 2011 and this man started talking to me and i started talking back to him and he ask me for my cellphone number and we had our first date on August 20th 2011 and we have been dating ever since ..He has been the perfect gentleman ,,i see him at least once a week ,,We go out and he brought me a Red Rose the week before Valentines Day ,,,,Things are really going great so i am pretty sure that he could very well be my soul mate ,,,I do know that he makes me really happy when we are together ,,,,So i just want to say Thank You for helping me find my love From Debkay

That is fantastic sweetie, as much as this site gets bagged it does have a lot of success stories and I keep saying, everyone has their soul mate, the hard part is finding him. I wish you nothing but love sweetie and hope he really is your soul mate Welcome to the forum too, stick around and join in, they really are a good bunch on here, even the guys

# 5  8/14/13 10:27 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
funny_pseudonym This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 45
Australia
Vermont South
Naughty newbie

Your post has been removed twice, as it is off topic.  moderator

# 6  8/14/13 10:28 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Miss_Lovely1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

Sorry Miss Lovely, but your comment is also off topic and quoting a post that has already been removed.  moderator

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.