what is ot

# 1  2/19/12 9:43 AM

aries51 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Right goer

Hello ,and welcome   .........  well you can check out some profiles    ,maybe some will say on there that is what they are interested in  ,or I dont  normally recommend this because  most ladies on here  bin them  unread  ,but you could try a flirtcast specifying thats what your looking  for    ,you may get lucky and get a response  ......... 

stick around here  ,and someone else may read and contact you   

# 2  2/19/12 2:37 PM

ruby126228 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

rhspa23292 wrote:

Where do I find girls that wanna video chat? I've been on this site for three days and nothing. Tell me the secret ladies.

did you ever find out what OT is?  lol.....   there is no secret ......  stick around on the forum and get to know peeps   and watch spelling mistakes  hehe

# 3  2/19/12 2:40 PM

DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
Ireland
Love expert

rhspa23292 wrote:

Where do I find girls that wanna video chat? I've been on this site for three days and nothing. Tell me the secret ladies.

I've had a few requests for video chat, but i always turn them down.  I'm not comfortable with ****, so video chat is a no no for me.  I think you might have a better chance if you email the people who catch your eye first, rather than just sending a video chat request and hoping someone will join you.

# 4  2/19/12 2:44 PM

ruby126228 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

DD_67 wrote:

rhspa23292 wrote:

I've had a few requests for video chat, but i always turn them down.  I'm not comfortable with ****, so video chat is a no no for me.  I think you might have a better chance if you email the people who catch your eye first, rather than just sending a video chat request and hoping someone will join you.

im glad you said that ....  that is how i feel about **** chat ....  my other advice is to mail rather than chat at first

# 5  2/19/12 2:53 PM

aries51 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Right goer

ruby126228 wrote:

DD_67 wrote:

rhspa23292 wrote:

im glad you said that ....  that is how i feel about **** chat ....  my other advice is to mail rather than chat at first

I   learnt very quickly  it was nt to say hello  .........  usually had their **** in their hand   

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.