whats wrong with my profile?

# 1  2/18/12 1:35 AM

richud This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 27
United Kingdom
Rhoose
Naughty newbie

iv been on here 4 days and iv had 3 profile views! whats up with that?

# 2  2/18/12 2:32 AM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

richud wrote:

4 now. You should fill in all your profile for starters and if your thinking a girl is just going to jump into bed with you that quick your mistaken. I think the rating you have at the moment isnt bad so someone has been looking 4.7 average of 35 votes

# 3  2/18/12 11:41 AM

Man, 27
United Kingdom
Rhoose
Naughty newbie

TalentedAngel wrote:

richud wrote:

4 now. You should fill in all your profile for starters and if your thinking a girl is just going to jump into bed with you that quick your mistaken. I think the rating you have at the moment isnt bad so someone has been looking 4.7 average of 35 votes

yer those 35 votes are left from when i was a member on here a couple of years back. thanks for the input, will change a few things

# 4  2/18/12 1:18 PM

The_Deef_Fooksta This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 40
Australia
Wattle Grove
Such a tease

not meaning to belittle you with obvious answers to why you have 3 .. (now 4) profile views in such short amount of time.

1. im pretty sure there is more than .. ooo..let's say.. couple of thousands of guys? it be fooking pretty insane odds to have your profile viewed a million times in 3 days! its like a cotton thread in a blanket of ****'s hairs! In other words, you aint the only fella in the great sandy desert!

2. if you expect drastic sudden changes since you signed up,. think again. The only way for you to be noticed in this noticeable site, is notify the notice board.. (or rather.. The Forums, or chat...)

Now having said that.. your 3 views is 3 views more than the average joes on this site ... make that 5 views more than the average joes..

# 5  2/18/12 5:18 PM

DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
Ireland
Love expert

Hi Richard

Nothing wrong with your profile as far as i can see.  It's short and to the point, if a **** harsh on 'boring people that never leave the house and get fat.'

Nice photos, one question............did you **** extra for the 'contact me for free' option you have there?  If you did, stop paying it now.  Any woman can contact you for free.....................as long as YOU'VE paid a subscription, she doesn't have to.

Best of luck

# 6  2/19/12 12:41 AM

Man, 27
United Kingdom
Rhoose
Naughty newbie

i guess that comment is a tad harsh but i am after someone more active so thats just my way of expressing it

im not sure what the whole "email me for free" thing is about thou, iv actually got this months membership free as i phoned up to cancel repeat billing on a three day tiral and they offered me a free month. score!

# 7  2/19/12 12:44 AM

DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
Ireland
Love expert

richud wrote:

i guess that comment is a tad harsh but i am after someone more active so thats just my way of expressing it

im not sure what the whole "email me for free" thing is about thou, iv actually got this months membership free as i phoned up to cancel repeat billing on a three day tiral and they offered me a free month. score!

It must be included in your free month then.  Just make sure not to renew it if you're renewing the subscription again.  You don't need it.

# 8  2/19/12 12:45 AM

Ask them for a photo VIP
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask them to upload a photo
Dee1970 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Couple (man and woman), 84
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Casanova

richud wrote:

If that means your repeat billing cancellation wasn't completed at that time do it again, and soon.  I would guess at the end of your free month they'll start the repeat billing, probably including the "contact me for free" that you don't need unless you want to talk to men or couples that haven't paid.

Dee

# 9  2/19/12 1:54 AM

Man, 27
United Kingdom
Rhoose
Naughty newbie

yerr i guessed that, will cancel it shortly no worries. would be nice to find someone before the month is over though!

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.