what dress?

# 81  2/18/12 2:42 PM

ruby126228 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

ive only ever gone for simple stuff as i dont suit frills or bows or ARROWS ........ see what i did there!!! lol

never had the chance to wear a proper wedding dress   too damn old now!...... even if i could!!!!! would have to be age appropriate!!!

# 82  2/18/12 3:32 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Miss_Lovely1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

lily1000 wrote:

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

pitbull12329 wrote:

Am i the only one trying to figure out what the fastest way to get all these dresses of would be

probably.

Lily really liked the ones you posted. apart from the arrow one

LOL .... I can't imagine anyone actually wearing that one to get married in !!  Glad you like the others though .... it's funny how your taste changes as you age ... my wedding dress was quite plain and simple, a smooth satin with only a **** detail ... now I like the more flamboyant with bling !!!!

I quite like the idea of a big fat gypsy wedding style dress but im not sure it would suit me though I do not mean that horrid **** dress that was on it the other night!

# 83  2/18/12 3:37 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

lily1000 wrote:

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

probably.

Lily really liked the ones you posted. apart from the arrow one

LOL .... I can't imagine anyone actually wearing that one to get married in !!  Glad you like the others though .... it's funny how your taste changes as you age ... my wedding dress was quite plain and simple, a smooth satin with only a **** detail ... now I like the more flamboyant with bling !!!!

I quite like the idea of a big fat gypsy wedding style dress but im not sure it would suit me though I do not mean that horrid **** dress that was on it the other night!

big fat gypsy wedding is sooooo over the top!

# 84  2/18/12 3:52 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

HotWife40 wrote:

OHHHHH

I am just thinking now the movie My big fat **** weedding!

I loved my wedding dress, felt like a princess and represented me very well. I have it in my profile, the flamenco one. It was an old request from a friend when I just joinned BN. We didn't have pictures then...lol

Anyway I think wedding is a day to remember for ever and the most important is to feel amazing, beautiful loved and love up to your ears (or **** in TA's case)

i reckon they will do that soon you know

# 85  2/18/12 6:54 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.