Best friend or Scapegoat ?

# 1  2/17/12 10:46 PM

aries51 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Right goer

Having my loyalties tested just now   ,and its not nice   ............  you think your a friend  ,,and then find out your being blamed for a scenario ?  ........ not sure quite how to handle   ,but  its becoming clearer   ............

# 2  2/17/12 10:50 PM

bustymalone This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

more please...got nowt to go on...who what where

# 3  2/17/12 10:56 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Right goer

Nothing to do with this site I have to add   .............  just folk you think are friends suddenly start to tell lies about   you  (  me  )   ,have to review things and get things in perspective

sorry  ,its waffle I know   ,but im in shock    ...........  how   " friends " can be so shallow   .........  thats probably why I havent got any  ,its safer in the long run  ,then you only have yourself to blame   

# 4  2/17/12 10:58 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Miss_Lovely1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

aries51 wrote:

Nothing to do with this site I have to add   .............  just folk you think are friends suddenly start to tell lies about   you  (  me  )   ,have to review things and get things in perspective

then they were never friends

maybe there is a reason they are saying whatever though. u wont know unless u ask

# 5  2/17/12 11:00 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Right goer

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

aries51 wrote:

then they were never friends

maybe there is a reason they are saying whatever though. u wont know unless u ask

Thats why Im better alone   ......  trust no one etc   ..... I d be good in the SAS     

# 6  2/17/12 11:01 PM

bustymalone This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

aries51 wrote:

sorry  ,its waffle I know   ,but im in shock    ...........  how   " friends " can be so shallow   .........  thats probably why I havent got any  ,its safer in the long run  ,then you only have yourself to blame   

oh I was only joking and its horrid when that happens...especially if you find out thay have been talking about you...personally I find men can be the most ruthless...

# 7  2/17/12 11:03 PM

ruby126228 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

bustymalone wrote:

aries51 wrote:

oh I was only joking and its horrid when that happens...especially if you find out thay have been talking about you...personally I find men can be the most ruthless...

i find  men will do anything to keep thier dicks oiled!  lol

# 8  2/17/12 11:08 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Right goer

bustymalone wrote:

aries51 wrote:

nooooo  ,its not a man ,thats the worst of it    ........... ,but  im a loner   ,and thats the best way I think   ,still lesson learnt as they say

# 9  2/17/12 11:28 PM

Kadu12 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
United Kingdom
Scunthorpe
Needs a spanking

aries51 wrote:

bustymalone wrote:

aries51 wrote:

nooooo  ,its not a man ,thats the worst of it    ........... ,but  im a loner   ,and thats the best way I think   ,still lesson learnt as they say

I'm not sure it is the best way. Good friends can be a great comfort throughout your life.

Sorry to hear you're going through a rough patch, maybe have a chat with them about things, it could simply be cross purposes??

# 10  2/18/12 12:00 AM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Right goer

Kadu12 wrote:

aries51 wrote:

bustymalone wrote:

I'm not sure it is the best way. Good friends can be a great comfort throughout your life.

Sorry to hear you're going through a rough patch, maybe have a chat with them about things, it could simply be cross purposes??

I dont think its like that at all Kads  unfortunately   ,but   one day maybe I  ll learn   ,damn  ...........

# 11  2/24/12 8:27 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Right goer

I ve had an apology since  ..... struggling with it though        ,once bitten twice shy ?

# 12  2/24/12 10:22 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
ThrobbinH00d This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 33
United Kingdom
Romford
Seduction guru

let's be lonely together

Funnily enough, my friend had her best friend betray her, telling lies about her. She gave her other chances for other times when she felt let down. But she could not see a way to forgive in this situation. Bit sad but I am also not a very forgiving person either it must be said.

# 13  2/24/12 10:31 PM

Ask them for a photo VIP
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask them to upload a photo
Dee1970 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Couple (man and woman), 84
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Casanova

My soon-to-be-**** brother-in-law was being sweetness and light to me while I was acting as go-between (jeez, what-alot-of-hyphens) while bad mouthing me behind my back. Apparently I was accused of siding with my sister, which is ironic as, despite **** loyalty, I really wasn't, and telling her everything he said to me. Well, duh - that was the point of passing messages between them   and in reality I wasn't, because I was editing out their insults!  But I really can't be bothered to hold it against him. I don't really know why.

Dee

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.