Be my valentine...

# 1  2/12/12 5:08 PM

erestor100 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
United Kingdom
Fleetwood
Sweet talker

Okay ladies how would you like to be wooed by a secret admirer?

Obviously he's been stalking you for a couple of weeks and knows where you live and work; he's too shy to approach you but feels the need to mark the 'most romantic day of the year'; so what would be the best way for him to get your attention without looking like an idiot from the Moonpig advert? lol

# 2  2/12/12 6:22 PM

aries51 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Right goer

ask you for a date  ? 

# 3  2/12/12 7:15 PM

Kadu12 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
United Kingdom
Scunthorpe
Needs a spanking

erestor100 wrote:

Obviously he's been stalking you for a couple of weeks and knows where you live and work; he's too shy to approach you but feels the need to mark the 'most romantic day of the year'; so what would be the best way for him to get your attention without looking like an idiot from the Moonpig advert? lol

Hand himself into the local **** station...he seems a tad obsessed   

# 4  2/12/12 7:53 PM

Man, 34
United Kingdom
Fleetwood
Sweet talker

aries51 wrote:

ask you for a date  ? 

Too shy!!

Kadu12 wrote:

erestor100 wrote:

Hand himself into the local **** station...he seems a tad obsessed   

The difference between stalking and being in love is simply interpretation...

# 5  2/12/12 7:57 PM

bustymalone This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

send a card with contact details and a pic if you like...she can let you know then either way....

# 6  2/12/12 8:43 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Right goer

buy a heart shaped Krispy Kreme   do nut   and offer   it to her    ? 

# 7  2/12/12 8:45 PM

Man, 34
United Kingdom
Fleetwood
Sweet talker

aries51 wrote:

I like that idea! You think it's make a better impression than taking a lass out to ****? - Asking for myself now

# 8  2/12/12 8:49 PM

Ask them for a photo VIP
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask them to upload a photo
Dee1970 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Couple (man and woman), 84
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Casanova

erestor100 wrote:

Well whatever he does he shouldn't let her know he's been tracking her down to her workplace and home! 

How about some flowers (not over the top) with a note saying you have an admirer and the secret admirer's phone number?

Dee

# 9  2/12/12 8:49 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Right goer

erestor100 wrote:

aries51 wrote:

I like that idea! You think it's make a better impression than taking a lass out to ****? - Asking for myself now

well its a  romantic gesture without spending a fortune    ......... think they are about  £ 1.50  each   ..........  a lot for a cake I know  but cheaper than flowers    or a meal    ............ 

# 10  2/12/12 8:57 PM

Man, 34
United Kingdom
Fleetwood
Sweet talker

Dee1970 wrote:

erestor100 wrote:

Well whatever he does he shouldn't let her know he's been tracking her down to her workplace and home! 

How about some flowers (not over the top) with a note saying you have an admirer and the secret admirer's phone number?

Dee

TBF the 'hypothetical' guy works with the lady and lives round the corner from her and bumped into her when going for a run one morning.

# 11  2/12/12 8:59 PM

Man, 34
United Kingdom
Fleetwood
Sweet talker

aries51 wrote:

erestor100 wrote:

aries51 wrote:

well its a  romantic gesture without spending a fortune    ......... think they are about  £ 1.50  each   ..........  a lot for a cake I know  but cheaper than flowers    or a meal    ............ 

Do you think she'll mind if i cancel ****?

# 12  2/12/12 9:28 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Right goer

erestor100 wrote:

aries51 wrote:

erestor100 wrote:

Do you think she'll mind if i cancel ****?

well if you ve already  asked her  then    ?    .   Yor choice   

# 13  2/12/12 9:34 PM

Ask them for a photo VIP
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask them to upload a photo
Dee1970 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Couple (man and woman), 84
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Casanova

erestor100 wrote:

Dee1970 wrote:

erestor100 wrote:

Dee

TBF the 'hypothetical' guy works with the lady and lives round the corner from her and bumped into her when going for a run one morning.

That's not so bad then

When it comes to secret admirers, personally I prefer them to just make themselves known. I don't like guessing games and find an anonymous card or present a **** bit creepy.

Dee

# 14  2/12/12 10:07 PM

ScotsBird This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 45
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Flirt expert

I agree with the ladies.  I'd rather he just told me.  If you've already spoken or bumped into each other it shouldn't be that difficult.  The Krispy Kreme doughnut is a good idea too.  You can never go wrong with sweet things

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.