Sign up or log in to view the hidden content

Soft or Hard?

# 1  2/9/12 5:45 PM

Posts: 74
Hard1ForYou This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 24
United Kingdom
Barnsley
Naughty newbie

Hey girls, I was just wondering....If you were exchanging naughty pics with a guy, would you prefer to see him with a soft ****, hard **** or somewhere in between? Over to you

# 2  2/9/12 6:17 PM

Posts: 8823
justm4956 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
Ireland
Cork City
Right goer

Is this a trick question......

# 3  2/9/12 6:21 PM

Posts: 9237
aries51 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
****
Right goer

Doesnt matter   ,pics do nothing for me    ..........   and certainly wouldnt be exchanging anything  .......... 






welcome by the way   

# 4  2/9/12 6:22 PM

Posts: 4341
lady_of_primark This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 68
United Kingdom
Bristol
Been Naughtiest

Hard1ForYou wrote:

Hey girls, I was just wondering....If you were exchanging naughty pics with a guy, would you prefer to see him with a soft ****, hard **** or somewhere in between? Over to you

dont think id want to see a soft **** but then again i wouldnt ask for **** shots

# 5  2/9/12 6:24 PM

Posts: 74
Hard1ForYou This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 24
United Kingdom
Barnsley
Naughty newbie

Well if you wouldn't be exchanging anything then you're not very helpful lol

# 6  2/9/12 6:29 PM

Posts: 9237
aries51 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
****
Right goer

Hard1ForYou wrote:

Well if you wouldn't be exchanging anything then you're not very helpful lol

Its not something that comes into  conversation when im getting to know someone   .......   not my thing at all   

# 7  2/9/12 6:33 PM

Posts: 74
Hard1ForYou This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 24
United Kingdom
Barnsley
Naughty newbie

Each to their own ...I did mean hypothetically anyway, maybe I should have said that

# 8  2/9/12 6:51 PM

Posts: 11001
bustymalone This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

Hard1ForYou wrote:

Each to their own ...I did mean hypothetically anyway, maybe I should have said that

ooh now this is a hard one

# 9  2/9/12 7:07 PM

Posts: 16124
ruby126228 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

Hard1ForYou wrote:

Hey girls, I was just wondering....If you were exchanging naughty pics with a guy, would you prefer to see him with a soft ****, hard **** or somewhere in between? Over to you

hard

# 10  2/9/12 7:12 PM

Posts: 11001
bustymalone This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

sings "SOLID ...SOLID AS A ROCK"

# 11  2/9/12 7:15 PM

Posts: 16124
ruby126228 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

no point having a biggie if its like posting a marshmallow!!

# 12  2/9/12 7:18 PM

Posts: 74
Hard1ForYou This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 24
United Kingdom
Barnsley
Naughty newbie

Hard is what I thought, thanks ladies ****

# 13  2/9/12 7:19 PM

Posts: 16124
ruby126228 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

Hard1ForYou wrote:

Hard is what I thought, thanks ladies ****

lets see then!!

# 14  2/9/12 7:50 PM

Posts: 74
Hard1ForYou This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 24
United Kingdom
Barnsley
Naughty newbie

ruby126228 wrote:

Hard1ForYou wrote:

Hard is what I thought, thanks ladies ****

lets see then!!

lol What...Here?

# 15  2/9/12 7:52 PM

Posts: 11001
bustymalone This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

Hard1ForYou wrote:

Hard is what I thought, thanks ladies ****

Well I should fookin hope so my lovely...if you think for one moment that I would go and meet a guy for a Mr Whippy without the flake, you gorra be joking....

that would be my worst nitemare, to have to face a soft wrinkly cornet...luckily it has not happened to me as of yet and if it does that will be the day my shagging days are over

# 16  2/9/12 7:55 PM

Posts: 74
Hard1ForYou This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 24
United Kingdom
Barnsley
Naughty newbie

bustymalone wrote:

Hard1ForYou wrote:

Hard is what I thought, thanks ladies ****

Well I should fookin hope so my lovely...if you think for one moment that I would go and meet a guy for a Mr Whippy without the flake, you gorra be joking....

that would be my worst nitemare, to have to face a soft wrinkly cornet...luckily it has not happened to me as of yet and if it does that will be the day my shagging days are over

Just so you know...at 22, my mr whippy has definately got the flake

# 17  2/9/12 8:03 PM

Posts: 11001
bustymalone This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

Hard1ForYou wrote:

bustymalone wrote:

Hard1ForYou wrote:

Hard is what I thought, thanks ladies ****

Well I should fookin hope so my lovely...if you think for one moment that I would go and meet a guy for a Mr Whippy without the flake, you gorra be joking....

that would be my worst nitemare, to have to face a soft wrinkly cornet...luckily it has not happened to me as of yet and if it does that will be the day my shagging days are over

Just so you know...at 22, my mr whippy has definately got the flake

just so you know...at 22....you got no chance anyone under 45 does not have the experience I require

give me the older man and I will give my everything (**** included)

what about your dad or grandad.....send em on

# 18  2/9/12 8:09 PM

Posts: 74
Hard1ForYou This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 24
United Kingdom
Barnsley
Naughty newbie

bustymalone wrote:

Hard1ForYou wrote:

bustymalone wrote:


Well I should fookin hope so my lovely...if you think for one moment that I would go and meet a guy for a Mr Whippy without the flake, you gorra be joking....

that would be my worst nitemare, to have to face a soft wrinkly cornet...luckily it has not happened to me as of yet and if it does that will be the day my shagging days are over

Just so you know...at 22, my mr whippy has definately got the flake

just so you know...at 22....you got no chance anyone under 45 does not have the experience I require

give me the older man and I will give my everything (**** included)

what about your dad or grandad.....send em on

Damn...I wish I was older lol :/

# 19  2/9/12 8:28 PM

Posts: 59645
TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

Hard1ForYou wrote:

ruby126228 wrote:

Hard1ForYou wrote:

Hard is what I thought, thanks ladies ****

lets see then!!

lol What...Here?

Of course, show us what your made of

# 20  2/9/12 8:38 PM

Posts: 16124
ruby126228 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

TalentedAngel wrote:

Hard1ForYou wrote:

ruby126228 wrote:


lets see then!!

lol What...Here?

Of course, show us what your made of

now hes gonna have to show and yes on here pretty  please

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.