Is it wrong?

# 1  2/3/12 11:24 AM

erestor100 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
United Kingdom
Fleetwood
Sweet talker

This doesn't directly apply to me ATM, but i am re-evaluating right now wondering if i'm setting goals too high.

But is it wrong to not want to take on someone else's ****?

I've always thought that i wouldn't mind, but i find as i get older, and the idea of having my own **** stops scaring as much, that i start ranking having **** already as a reason not to get involved with someone. I don't rule them out on the fact, but it's becoming more aware of it. And, obviously, the older i get the more likely it is that a lass will have ****.

# 2  2/3/12 11:37 AM

karsic_karl This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Sandiacre
Been Naughtiest

erestor100 wrote:

This doesn't directly apply to me ATM, but i am re-evaluating right now wondering if i'm setting goals too high.

I've always thought that i wouldn't mind, but i find as i get older, and the idea of having my own **** stops scaring as much, that i start ranking having **** already as a reason not to get involved with someone. I don't rule them out on the fact, but it's becoming more aware of it. And, obviously, the older i get the more likely it is that a lass will have ****.

Can you decide this sort of thing in advance?

It is quite unpredictable who you will fall for, and you will not necessarily know if they have **** in advance.
Would you really pass on someone who might be the love of your life just because they have **** already?

Coming into a situation where there are **** if you have never had much experience of **** might seem daunting, but in most cases it isn't. A friend at work moved in with his girlfriend and her **** a couple of years ago, and he has never been happier.

There is nothing to stop you adding to the number.

# 3  2/3/12 11:44 AM

aries51 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Right goer

erestor100 wrote:

Of course its not wrong  .........   ,its the sort of decision that you can make  ........  like  me avoiding married men like the plague  ......  however   it doesnt stop me chatting to them   as friends    .I can chat for  England  on anything    .  Who knows whats in store  for any of us   ,and **** DO  grow up .......  .You would have to decide  at the time I think   which probably isnt much help to you now   

# 4  2/3/12 12:08 PM

ruby126228 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

erestor100 wrote:

i was three months **** and had an 11 yr old when i met my other half .....  he had  3 **** who were living with his **** no 1 .......  two step **** who lived with **** no 2........... he loved them all but was not allowed to see them......................     he loves my **** like they were his own

# 5  2/3/12 12:11 PM

PUMPKINPOSITIVE This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 39
United Kingdom
Twickenham
Seduction guru

Part of a shake and bake **** can be fun in some ways . Cos your not the real dad you only ever have to do the fun things . Any tears tantrums or real issues and you make a swift latteral pass to the infield .

# 6  2/3/12 11:08 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

just told my mate jay off as he lives with his girlfriend and her son.....  now jamie  is 9yrs old and  has just broke his leg  now jay  has lived with her 8  yrs but still refers to jamie as HER son!!       made me cros...  surely its THEIR son?

# 7  2/3/12 11:12 PM

justm4956 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
Ireland
Cork City
Right goer

ruby126228 wrote:

just told my mate jay off as he lives with his girlfriend and her son  now he is 9yrs old  has just broke his leg  now jay  has lived with her 8  yrs but still refers to jamie as HER son!!       made me cros...  surely its THEIR son?

His **** must be disgusted......

# 8  2/3/12 11:15 PM

lady_of_primark This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 68
United Kingdom
Bristol
Been Naughtiest

erestor100 wrote:

its not wrong its being honest in a way... and know where your coming from.... i didnt like it much that i had to deal with "other ****" when i wasnt spending much time with my own due to shared custody before it all blew up.... it is difficult and a juggling act...during the last 3 years i didnt want to see anyone with **** as it felt a betrayal in some way... thats why his lordship is perfect !

# 9  2/3/12 11:16 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

justm4956 wrote:

ruby126228 wrote:

just told my mate jay off as he lives with his girlfriend and her son  now he is 9yrs old  has just broke his leg  now jay  has lived with her 8  yrs but still refers to jamie as HER son!!       made me cros...  surely its THEIR son?

His **** must be disgusted......

he is moaning cos jamie is not allowed back at school till after half term and is making  too much noise while jay  on nights and needs to sleep  but i said hes best in the warm with him   he needs to rest it!! god i ask how he is more than him!!  hehe silly sod is sending me silly pics now to get round me!  to get back to ops question  i prefer to chat to someone without ****

# 10  2/3/12 11:20 PM

Man, 39
United Kingdom
Twickenham
Seduction guru

ruby126228 wrote:

just told my mate jay off as he lives with his girlfriend and her son.....  now jamie  is 9yrs old and  has just broke his leg  now jay  has lived with her 8  yrs but still refers to jamie as HER son!!       made me cros...  surely its THEIR son?

He is making the swift pass move .Most  childless men who end up with woman with  an ancillary attatchment play the pass game . I don't think you can expect much more from a man if at no point has he had his own **** .

# 11  2/3/12 11:22 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

PUMPKINPOSITIVE wrote:

ruby126228 wrote:

He is making the swift pass move .Most  childless men who end up with woman with  an ancillary attatchment play the pass game . I don't think you can expect much more from a man if at no point has he had his own **** .

he dont want **** of his own and very anti marriage  actually him and his gf do nothing together its a weird relationship  but there is hope  he took jamie to see football a few weeks ago  week before he broke leg  playing it!

# 12  2/3/12 11:27 PM

lady_of_primark This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 68
United Kingdom
Bristol
Been Naughtiest

ruby126228 wrote:

PUMPKINPOSITIVE wrote:

ruby126228 wrote:

he dont want **** of his own and very anti marriage  actually him and his gf do nothing together its a weird relationship  but there is hope  he took jamie to see football a few weeks ago  week before he broke leg  playing it!

its how males bond isnt.... weird how a game does that yet create sooooo much **** gloating and aminmosity

# 13  2/4/12 5:28 AM

bustymalone This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

ruby126228 wrote:

I guess it depends if he sees his biological **** or not

# 14  2/4/12 1:14 PM

ambrosia69 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Hereford
Dating expert

erestor100 wrote:

It all depends how you feel about ****. I passed up on the chance of a relationship with somebody i cared about with two young ****, simply because I'd had my own and they had grown up and left the nest and didn't feel I wanted to go through the whole rigmarole of bringing up more ****.

# 15  2/4/12 1:44 PM

Quatermass1960 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Torbay
Casanova

You shouldn’t allow yourself to be governed or stigmatised by social moralistic values that can become attached to taking on someone else’s offspring. Do what you feel is the right thing to do by you at the time.

Having **** can be an upheaval in anyone’s life if approached wrongly, but can also be rewarding, it’s a question of what you want and allowing boundaries, ground rules of your own whether the boundaries or ground rules are made or broken that determines the outcome of it being a good thing in your life or not.

Like many aspects in life you get back what you are prepared to put in.

# 16  2/4/12 2:25 PM

Man, 39
United Kingdom
Twickenham
Seduction guru

All I know is when Jack asked why the dogs on the beach were "doing that" and playing was not being taken as a satisfactory answer  ...His **** was quickly roused from her recumbant position of slumber and given a new job to do

# 17  2/4/12 8:26 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

bustymalone wrote:

ruby126228 wrote:

I guess it depends if he sees his biological **** or not

yes he does still see his real dad  jay wont have him in the house though!!

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.