# 21  1/29/12 10:56 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
rosewine This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 53
United Kingdom
Inverness
Casanova

So this independance thing and cheap dates only go so far.

# 22  1/29/12 11:09 PM

Ask them for a photo VIP
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask them to upload a photo
Dee1970 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Couple (man and woman), 84
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Casanova

rosewine wrote:

It's not about the cheapness of the date, other than me not worrying about costs, it's about doing things that let you get to know the person.  Often that doesn't take money, so money is irrelevant.  You wouldn't turn down a cheap date just because your fellow could afford more, I bet.

Dee

# 23  1/29/12 11:13 PM

Ask her for a photo
rosewine This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 53
United Kingdom
Inverness
Casanova

Dee1970 wrote:

rosewine wrote:

It's not about the cheapness of the date, other than me not worrying about costs, it's about doing things that let you get to know the person.  Often that doesn't take money, so money is irrelevant.  You wouldn't turn down a cheap date just because your fellow could afford more, I bet.

Dee

But you wouldnt turn down a luxury weekend away cause you couldnt go halfers either?

# 24  1/29/12 11:20 PM

Ask them for a photo VIP
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Casanova

rosewine wrote:

Dee1970 wrote:

rosewine wrote:

Dee

But you wouldnt turn down a luxury weekend away cause you couldnt go halfers either?

No of course not, if that was reasonable for someone else to afford.  To me each paying your way doesn't necessarily mean paying exactly the same.  I look on it the same way I do sharing housekeeping costs with my mum, who lives with me.  I earn more than her, so I **** more.  What we put into the house and have to spend on ourselves should be about in the same proportions.  If I'm seeing someone I'm perfectly happy for them to spend what they feel they can afford, so long as I don't feel I'm taking advantage. 

But given that we could both afford £50 on a date, I might still prefer to do something cheaper.  For example I would enjoy a walk more than a swanky meal. 

Dee

# 25  1/30/12 12:27 AM

bustymalone This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

if a guy wants to wine and dine me and lavish luxury on me....bring it on! I don't drink, I don't smoke, I could not care less if it was the Ritz or the local KFC, as long as we liked each other and got on, I swallowed my pride years ago around money and I don't exactly make a deep dent in his wallet, so if he wants to **** for the night out all well and good coz I aint gonna coz I cant afford it and I dont mind saying so, and if HE cant afford it, which has happened, I have made a lovely meal for under a fiver, Italian mostly and no, I would not dream of asking him to contribute towards the meal..I would make sure I invited him when I could afford it BUT.he must be good at **** tho...thats all I ask in life, now and again, a good man with a good stamina and nerves of steel!! as for is it cheaper to be married, I really would not know and have no intention of finding out thanku very much am happy being skint single footloose and fancy free....marraige...**** that!!

# 26  1/30/12 7:50 AM

lady_of_primark This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 68
United Kingdom
Bristol
Been Naughtiest

i **** what i can afford mikey knows what i save for and its usally him that pays for us to go away on meets .... i **** for the holiday we are going on in june but when we get down there he will **** for most things ....i am very aware of being fair but there is only so much i can do .... he knows that ....

# 27  1/30/12 8:34 AM

justm4956 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
Ireland
Cork City
Right goer

Is it cheaper to be married.... No... I have far more money than I ever did when married... and get out a lot more....

# 28  1/30/12 7:46 PM

Ask her for a photo
Miss_Lovely1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

lady_of_primark wrote:

i **** what i can afford mikey knows what i save for and its usally him that pays for us to go away on meets .... i **** for the holiday we are going on in june but when we get down there he will **** for most things ....i am very aware of being fair but there is only so much i can do .... he knows that ....

I went away in oct with a friend, I paid for the holiday and food etc for in our **** caravan, tea, milk alcohol, bread for toast etc the jam he likes - which is still 3/4 in my fridge!  he paid for everything else, tea out every night and other activities we did.  I did keep trying to **** but he wouldnt have it.

If we go for nights out or do things then I give him bed and breakfast and he lets me buy him a token drink sometimes two but he always pays. I gave up fighting it cos it was the way he was brought up, doesnt sit well with me but I let him get on with it. I always make sure I have the money and always offer him money for parking or try and **** and he always turns me down

we are going away again this oct so I am going to find activities I can book tickets for before we go so that he can't **** for everything

It is nice to be treated but I don't ever expect it. if he or anyone else turned round and said they couldn't **** I would just **** myself no bother (unless we were in a v posh restaurant and the bill is large. it would be a **** break and doing a runner I am afraid )

# 29  1/31/12 10:45 AM

smartyarse This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 40
Ireland
Mullingar
Been Naughtiest

its cheaper to live together as 2 people can live in the one house/flat. however it has also been proven that people who live together tend to live  longer than singletons!!!

# 30  1/31/12 10:50 AM

ruby126228 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

the more he earns  the more i spend!!!!!! joke btw

he is the biggest waster where money is concerned,...   i am deff the accountant of the house

# 31  1/31/12 9:46 PM

Ask them for a photo VIP
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Casanova

smartyarse wrote:

its cheaper to live together as 2 people can live in the one house/flat. however it has also been proven that people who live together tend to live  longer than singletons!!!

Surely that's a good thing, unless you stand to inherit?

Dee

# 32  1/31/12 10:01 PM

Ask her for a photo
Miss_Lovely1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

smartyarse wrote:

see now that suprises me. if I had to live with someone I reckon one of us would have a dramatically shorter life span as an end result

but thats what i was thinking of must be better to share and split costs.

# 33  1/31/12 10:21 PM

karsic_karl This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Sandiacre
Been Naughtiest

While two people living together is cheaper at first, it can become more expensive if they don't take precautions, EG wear a condom EVERY TIME they have ****.

Otherwise the pitter-patter of nursery bills will sap ALL disposable income.

# 34  2/1/12 5:48 AM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

justm4956 wrote:

Is it cheaper to be married.... No... I have far more money than I ever did when married... and get out a lot more....

I'm the complete reverse even though I'm not married yet but as good as I think. When I was married I had nothing, now I'm with HM I have a good bank balance and the only thing I'm allowed to spend it on is me, HM generally pays for everything only because that's the way he wants it but it would not worry me to ****, I wanted to in the beginning but he wouldn't have it.

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.