How to be Succesfull on BN

# 21  12/9/09 1:40 PM

cheekysmile4 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 36
United Kingdom
Leicester
THE CONNOISSEUR

Elganesh wrote:

I have a knack of not showing up in photo's properly, famed for it amongst my friends.

Maybe I'm a semi-vampire....is that such a thing?

Sure there is.

I like to bite necks but stop short of drawing blood.....

# 22  12/9/09 1:40 PM

Elganesh This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 41
United Kingdom
Cheshire
Naughty newbie

cheekysmile4 wrote:

Elganesh wrote:

I have a knack of not showing up in photo's properly, famed for it amongst my friends.

Sure there is.

You get an anglegrinder on those fangs of yours then?

# 23  12/9/09 1:40 PM

Man, 36
United Kingdom
Leicester
THE CONNOISSEUR

Elganesh wrote:

cheekysmile4 wrote:

Elganesh wrote:

Sure there is.

You get an anglegrinder on those fangs of yours then?

Ummm yeah of course!

Who doesn't....

# 24  12/9/09 1:40 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
MonsterMBE This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 30
Ireland
Dublin
Naughty newbie

Hows it going CS, I have noticed you on the forum quite a bit. Must be a seasoned pro mate.

Touching on what was said before, about the profile pics. When I joined I loaded a pic of me with shades on & it got rejected straight away. I was checking to see who was on line and saw a pic of a 3way **** feast . Its not that I have a anything against it each to there own & all that. But **** me it was graphic, I actually heaved when I flash looked at it.
Were'nt expecting that one lol

# 25  12/9/09 1:40 PM

Ask him for a photo
lovewilltearusapart This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 39
United Kingdom
London
Such a tease

cmon guys its the good old "be original, be yourself" trick
what you say and how do you say it is what will make the type of women you're interested get interested back (although if you're interested in every type of women, this might be sign of problems).
Not talking from experience though, as I've been only here for a day but it seems that real world rules might aplly here (with some extra objectiveness)

# 26  12/9/09 1:40 PM

pussydog This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Leeds
Sweet talker

cherylwaters wrote:

IndieKid72 wrote:

IndieKid72 wrote:

To be fair, I think it's easier for girls to say exactly what they want and be a bit more explicit about it.  Girls are in the minority on the site, so a reasonably worded, but reasonably explicit message from a girl will probably be well recieved providing you have taken into account the preference of the person involved.  I think Guys have to be a bit more circumspect about saying exactly what it is they want even if written well, because most girls on here have already recieved hundreds of messages about 'What I would like to do to you' etc

Look at me pretending I'm the worldly wise BN guru!!! Have not been on here long myself!

Oh no, no, no... length of service has **** to do with it, you're quite right in your assesment

And there was me thinking that lengh of service was paramount

# 27  12/9/09 1:40 PM

pussydog This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Leeds
Sweet talker

neofni wrote:

Pussydog where you been hiding?

Have to ask when you are bad do you get sent to the doghouse or is it because you were in in the cathouse?

love,
Neo

Hello ****,thanks for asking, truth is I'm all loved up at the moment so I don't come out to play as much. But I pass by most days  have a read and occasionally inflict my wisdom on the living breathing oracle that is the forum. How u keepin ? Hope things are good
Oh and the thread ..... I agree that some women will at certain times respond to, shall we say, lower up of the market IMs. Those that will usaually make it plain in their profiles that they want big ****, and not a paragraph from Barbra Cartland

# 28  12/9/09 1:40 PM

llovaboy This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
United Kingdom
Cranfield
Naughty newbie

palerider-uk wrote:

I'm going out on a limb here to educate everyone on how to be successfull here on BN. It does work, it can work and it will work for you if you follow this guide.

1) Dont whine and moan about the site, the people reading the blogs and forums are the potential people you'll be chatting with. No body likes a moody bugger, so put on your best smile, and try to be a **** more positive.

2) Posativity really is the key, if you think fun and happy, you'll messages will be fun and happy. If you come into this thinking it wont work..you've already lost. It will work. Just relax and enjoy what the site has to offer.

3) Sign up to the site. I dont know one single person that has EVER had any success through a dating site, without siging up. You can post on the forums, you can blog all you want, but when it comes to contact, mail and chat is where it will happen.

4) Mail. This one seems a bit obvious, but you'll be suprised of the amount of people who DONT MAIL other users. You'll never get anywhere if you dont contact people. Send a message, make it fun and flirty. Dont be rude or crude. Be yourself and let your message reflect your personality.
Don't just sit back and think the website will work for you....you've got to work for the website...so get mailing.

5) Create a blog. Blogs are really popular. They are less intermate than a mail, as they are open for ALL BN members to see, men and women. Tell us about your day, what your up to at the weekend. Remember blogs are NOT notice boards...people do not respond or read short silly lines. Blogs are ABOUT YOU. They are a personal log.

6) Forum. The forums have a great community. Lots of fun banter and chat, along with questions and answer from BN members.
Remember to search for previous post before posting your own, you might be asking a question that has already been answered.
This is where the heart of the site lives...join in, be nice, friendly and enjoy.

7) Chat. The chat is great for having a more personal conversation with BN members. Faster than messaging and more fun.
Invite someone to a chat and see if they respond. The chat can get very busy ,and people arn't always availble. Girls get inundated with chat requests, so dont keep bugging them if they do not respond. Send a **** hello message..and leave it at that.
Remember..be polite and friendly. Being rude and **** will get you no where.

8- Respect . This is a dating site, and the key to be successfull is being respectfull of your fellow BN members. Be nice, polite and curtious...but more importantly..be fun and flirty. We are all here to have a good time...so show a **** love and do a **** dance.

Follow these simple 8 suggestions and you'll find yourself having the time of your life....

LAx

Guess i gotta change my chatup line now
But really honestly ... never worked for me

# 29  12/9/09 1:40 PM

BN_Moderator This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
Australia

Been Naughtiest

Men, this thread may give you an idea on how to get the girls interested. It proves that women love to read comments to their profiles. Remember you can be naughty, but nice. Hope you'll take this hint on board. Good luck!

Respectfully,
BN_Moderastor

# 30  12/9/09 1:40 PM

Man, 36
United Kingdom
Leicester
THE CONNOISSEUR

needyou2009atYAHO wrote:

lovewilltearusapart wrote:

cmon guys its the good old "be original, be yourself" trick
what you say and how do you say it is what will make the type of women you're interested get interested back (although if you're interested in every type of women, this might be sign of problems).
Not talking from experience though, as I've been only here for a day but it seems that real world rules might aplly here (with some extra objectiveness)

I am on no less than 8 different **** dating sites and whats my score ZERO!!!
I have signed on and sent out hundreds of emails to prospective local women. I am even willing to drive a long distance still no luck.
The ONLY women I get contacting me are **** girls or **** models, which I did sign up for and got BURNED big time in credit card charges!!!!

I have tried everything, be my self, nice, ****, ****, flirty make no difference. No response, no online, no offline, no phone, no ****, no emails, no nothing. Looks like I am destined to "talk to the hand" for the rest of my life or **** for it.

I have the ability to make a woman climax even when they don't want to. Their pleasure is MUCH more important than my own. If I do climax great! If I don't and she does, even better. The more she is multi-orgasmic the better!

Any help, comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

Well my comment would be that for the brief selling point you gave of yourself you simply gave a dressed up version of what every guy on here says. Of course you have the ability to give ****, everyone does, and all guys tell the girls they love to do it. Not really very original to be honest.

Try simply chatting to someone and getting to know them, finding out more about them before you get into the idea of ****. It's kinda a given why people are on here so no need to point it out up front. And don't think about it too much or your approach, that's what being yourself is.

# 31  12/9/09 1:40 PM

Johnny_Lovejoy This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
United Kingdom
Lambeth
Naughty newbie

Christ..................Man down.  (CODE 10 ABORT) 8 different sites. wow this is my first one and the traffic is heavy, but beware the **** and so-called **** girls..!!

Post pics of yourself and be interesting, dont ever come across as being "needy".................Remember ATTRACTION is not a choice!

# 32  12/9/09 1:40 PM

Tim091 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 48
United Kingdom
Wallingford
Naughty newbie

Apologies if this was covered  - I didn't read all the posts - and sorry of this sounds negative, it is not meant to be; merely a summary of my experiences of this and other similar sites.

1. The vast majority of female profiles are of course "fake". This site makes it free for girls to post in recognition of a) there are far more males likely to be here looking than girls (I have no stats on that but it seems common sense doesn't it). by allowing the thousands of enticing sounding fake girl profiles us chaps will cough up our cash thinking this is a great site cos there are thousands of hot girls here!

2. Of course there are plenty of sad, inadequate, weird guys here too, who couldn't hope to talk to girls anywhere else.

The above of course means that for the genuine guys here it is a disheartening and pointless excercise being a member - if you are very very lucky you might find a genuine person to meet. And for the genuine girls here they have to put up the gush of mails and chats from rampant (and sometimes weird) blokes.

Other sites I have used have had worse things for the genuine guy to have to deal with: notably the contact from fake profiles engaging you in mail back and forth with promise of meets that never quite happen - and always around subs renewal time.

And of course the fake email as soon as you join as a free member that makes you think some incredibly hot **** is interested so you pays yer money to respond! One site I filled out barest profile details and didn't upload any pics. It was a site where you could read mails but had to subscribe to reply. Within minutes of signing up I got an email from a "hot ****" saying "love your pics, lets get together... blah blah".

All of these experiences leave a bad taste in the mouth I think for us genuine folk who are here to meet people - on the face of it what a "dating" site should be all about. The sites could do something about it (they make token noises by putting "report ****" links in place - but they WANT ****, it attracts the males who think they are real). I have complained to the association that regulates dating agencies in the UK and they say that many of the practices are simply **** and they are dismayed at them as it gives the industry a bad name.

Sadly the "****" dating sites on the Internet are fairly close to the Internet **** industry in so much as that a lot of money is being made and standards are shoddy cos they know guys aren't likely to complain.

So all in all I find advice on how best to fill your profile to attract partners rather pointless advice, and call me paranoid, but most likely to be part of the fabrication of an image by the site.

Now, I am a genuine, honest guy looking for **** fun if any girls are interested......

# 33  12/9/09 1:40 PM

Jamesa5771 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 25
United Kingdom
Culcheth
Naughty newbie

will admit i was unpositive about here, and have no done most of what is said on this post before i read it and will agree forum is a key point also emailing

# 34  12/9/09 1:40 PM

Man, 48
United Kingdom
Wallingford
Naughty newbie

And the biggest **** of  the lot? The majority of sites are owned by the same business and use the same database. DO NOT waste your money signing up to several different ones thinking you are increasing your chances - you are not! You are paying several times over for the same ****, and the same few genuine girls; who if they aren't interested in you on one site aren't going to be on another!!

# 35  12/9/09 1:40 PM

Ask him for a photo
Alextrahix This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 36
United Kingdom
Richmond
Naughty newbie

I'm struggling with just putting a post on the forum so this will be it until I've checked its worked.
Having fun on here and would like to talk to more genuine girls and avoid the webcam authentification girls, if thats possible!!

# 36  12/9/09 1:40 PM

Man, 48
United Kingdom
Wallingford
Naughty newbie

My point is that the site needs the web **** girls to make it look like there are loads of gorgeous willing **** here to attract their paying customers - that's us mugs chaps.

I can't see a way around it to be honest. If they charged girls too then it would cut out the ****, but then there would be 100 genuine women getting emails from 4 million **** men!!

# 37  12/9/09 1:40 PM

Tuffnall This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 36
United Kingdom
Northampton
Been Naughtiest

Katie39 wrote:

I'm genuine
...but don't appreciate knob shots...or men DECADES out of my age range...

I however DO appreciate that pic.... Thankyou

# 38  12/9/09 1:40 PM

Ask him for a photo
extraproud This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
Naughty newbie

I prefer the old addage "Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen"
Theres a lot to be said for being agressively flirty on these kind of sites. I'm not saying call them a F*cking **** **** but to treat the women like the naughty girls they long to be.
Though i wouldn't hold out too much hoep of a meet, face it if they're on this website they're either getting validation of their ability to still get men **** without actually going out to a pub/club and **** on their partner, looking for your money (hello **** girls i love you!!!!) or genuinely nymphomaniac women who like to sleep with lots of men but this poses its own health risks with a few too may wicks dipped

Good luck ppl I hope you find the love or lust of your life

# 39  12/9/09 1:40 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
warriorgirl This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 40
United Kingdom
London
Right goer

extraproud wrote:

I prefer the old addage "Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen"
Theres a lot to be said for being agressively flirty on these kind of sites. I'm not saying call them a F*cking **** **** but to treat the women like the naughty girls they long to be.
Though i wouldn't hold out too much hoep of a meet, face it if they're on this website they're either getting validation of their ability to still get men **** without actually going out to a pub/club and **** on their partner, looking for your money (hello **** girls i love you!!!!) or genuinely nymphomaniac women who like to sleep with lots of men but this poses its own health risks with a few too may wicks dipped

Good luck ppl I hope you find the love or lust of your life

Oh dear oh dear oh dear... if that's what you think of the girls on here I suggest you think again sugar.

Oh and in my book treat 'em mean means I sooo cannot be bothered...

WG

# 40  12/9/09 1:40 PM

Ask him for a photo
extraproud This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
Naughty newbie

warriorgirl wrote:

Oh dear oh dear oh dear... if that's what you think of the girls on here I suggest you think again sugar.

Oh and in my book treat 'em mean means I sooo cannot be bothered...

WG

You're right that was mean to the many genuine women actually looking for relationships and friends on the site (why would you look here and not one of the major dating sites?)
At least it was mean enough to get you to bother to reply!

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.