Sheffield
Wicked charmer

warriorgirl wrote:

mr_pharmacist wrote:

warriorgirl wrote:

Yes but you've not seen my ****....

WG

Wow wow wee waa

I thought I'd already told you I don't speak fucktard...

WG

no, try saying it slower next time

# 82  7/10/10 10:55 AM

Radda This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 63
United Kingdom
London
Such a tease

ChristopherHall wrote:

Well I've only been polite and said hello and still not gotten any replies.  I guess I'm doing something wrong some how.  Perhaps one of the ladies can explain to me what I've done wrong.

i never answer if a guy only says hi, hello etc. what's the point to give women a picture u have really nothing to say?

# 83  7/16/10 12:39 AM

rocky4711 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 55
United Kingdom
Longfield
Sweet talker

This was probably one of the most useful threads I have read in a long time.
It goes someway to prove my success or rather lack of it

It's enough to make me re-join....nearly

# 84  7/16/10 1:18 AM

rocky4711 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 55
United Kingdom
Longfield
Sweet talker

cherylwaters wrote:

rocky4711 wrote:

This was probably one of the most useful threads I have read in a long time.
It goes someway to prove my success or rather lack of it

It's enough to make me re-join....nearly

Oh yes?  Do tell.....

The bits about my emails getting lost in amongst all of the generic ones and the disproportion of men to women on here.
In 3 months have only had a few conversations and not even half doz emails of any worth.
Mind you have got the offer of a couple of meets (genuine ones)
Most emails are generic and offers of meets from girls in their early 20s outweigh everthing and I will only offer my services for free

What was interesting though was the first night. Views and emails were coming in faster than I could shake my hairy stick at,... fresh meat I suppose

# 85  7/17/10 9:27 PM

aries51 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Right goer

if I suspect the mail might be a " flirtcast "  ,I check   if the person has even looked at my profile  ,if not I bin it  ,cause if they  cant be bothered to read my profile im sure as  hell not gonna read theirs   

yes I d agree with the above posting  ,in the first 3 days I had about 500 emails  ,offers to text chat ,winks etc  ,I was overwhelmed by it

# 86  7/20/10 3:25 AM

theogen This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Burpham
Naughty newbie

Great thread! Thank you! Very reassuring.

It's very easy to get **** up in the site (hence I am posting at 3am) browsing profiles obsessively, and fire off lots of short emails and chat requests to "hot girls", and then sit watching your activity tab thinking "why aren't I beating them off with a **** stick".

From what I've experienced so far and what I've gleaned from this thread, I think the key to success is persistence (without stalking!), politeness, and patience.

I've written a lot of emails without much response,  and it's not hard to see why. Now I have sent one lengthy email to one member and am waiting for a reply (i must have checked the inbox 100 times). So the best advice I've read so far is send the email(s) then check back again days later, not minutes or hours.

I notice that in your sent items folder, it indicates whether the mail has been opened or not. Worth keeping an eye on that.

I have totally abandoned chat however as it is far too flakey and unreliable - entire replies from 'promising contacts' failed to appear in the chat window but, gratingly, appeared in full in the chat history some hours later... I may try the main rooms again though.

And (slightly random post, so this could have been the first item) finally - if you suspect a pic is a fake, then stroll over to http://www.tineye.com - this lets you search the web using an image, rather than search terms. TinEye then finds as many occurences of that image (or similar) as it can on the web. I picked on rather studio looking shot for an example - and yes, the image has been used elsewhere.

It's not an ironclad case if a search turns up positive matches, but when evaluating a 'borderline' profile, it might be handy to weed out the cleverer ****.

# 87  7/20/10 9:57 AM

donegaldamsel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
Ireland
Love expert

theogen wrote:

Great thread! Thank you! Very reassuring.

It's very easy to get **** up in the site (hence I am posting at 3am) browsing profiles obsessively, and fire off lots of short emails and chat requests to "hot girls", and then sit watching your activity tab thinking "why aren't I beating them off with a **** stick".

From what I've experienced so far and what I've gleaned from this thread, I think the key to success is persistence (without stalking!), politeness, and patience.

I've written a lot of emails without much response,  and it's not hard to see why. Now I have sent one lengthy email to one member and am waiting for a reply (i must have checked the inbox 100 times). So the best advice I've read so far is send the email(s) then check back again days later, not minutes or hours.

I notice that in your sent items folder, it indicates whether the mail has been opened or not. Worth keeping an eye on that.

I have totally abandoned chat however as it is far too flakey and unreliable - entire replies from 'promising contacts' failed to appear in the chat window but, gratingly, appeared in full in the chat history some hours later... I may try the main rooms again though.

And (slightly random post, so this could have been the first item) finally - if you suspect a pic is a fake, then stroll over to http://www.tineye.com - this lets you search the web using an image, rather than search terms. TinEye then finds as many occurences of that image (or similar) as it can on the web. I picked on rather studio looking shot for an example - and yes, the image has been used elsewhere.

It's not an ironclad case if a search turns up positive matches, but when evaluating a 'borderline' profile, it might be handy to weed out the cleverer ****.

Excellent post, very well written, full of good advice.  Welcome to the forum.

# 88  7/20/10 9:00 PM

Man, 44
United Kingdom
Burpham
Naughty newbie

donegaldamsel wrote:

theogen wrote:

Great thread! Thank you! Very reassuring.<snip>

Thank you very much!

I'm already reaching the conclusion that the forums are really the place to be when it comes to communication - the site doesn't really cater for it very well, and I think its value lies in the search and browse functions.

It can seem a bit like online shopping, and like a **** in a sweetshop, so much choice can be overwhelming. The forum seems to be much less frantic and pressurised.

I was surprised to find myself on the wall of fame after one post though....

# 89  7/20/10 9:03 PM

donegaldamsel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
Ireland
Love expert

theogen wrote:

donegaldamsel wrote:

theogen wrote:

Great thread! Thank you! Very reassuring.<snip>

Thank you very much!

I'm already reaching the conclusion that the forums are really the place to be when it comes to communication - the site doesn't really cater for it very well, and I think its value lies in the search and browse functions.

It can seem a bit like online shopping, and like a **** in a sweetshop, so much choice can be overwhelming. The forum seems to be much less frantic and pressurised.

I was surprised to find myself on the wall of fame after one post though....

I confess, that was me........i liked your post so much that i gave you 5 stars.........that's how you ended up there

# 90  7/21/10 11:38 AM

Man, 44
United Kingdom
Burpham
Naughty newbie

donegaldamsel wrote:

I confess, that was me........i liked your post so much that i gave you 5 stars.........that's how you ended up there

Thank you, that's a good incentive.

I prefer forums to chat - you get to revise your words to your satisfaction and check it all for spelling errors!

But thanks for the welcome and the 5 star rating - I hope I can continue to fulful your expectations!

# 91  7/22/10 11:30 AM

mr_fun1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 48
United Kingdom
Crewe
Naughty newbie

i have had loads of replys and i only been a member a few hours.

# 92  10/20/10 11:32 PM

k1ngd1ck This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 62
United Kingdom
Gloucester
Naughty newbie

I know what you guys are saying.It seems like as soon as I see someone come on to chat after my response which is never impolite or coarse they have suddenly logged off.If its because of my age (59) they shouldn't be bothering me with it. I waste a lot of time just trying to get some kind of response. A few have said too old or too far away, which is fine but al iask is if your chatting to me and decide you're not interested, just say so.

# 93  1/6/11 3:20 PM

paul_brady This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Sandiacre
Been Naughtiest

cherylwaters wrote:

One of the other girlies told me how to exclude myself from searches tonight....................... so no more pointless emails for this gal

Easy, just put down that your from the ****!

# 94  1/6/11 3:41 PM

paul_brady This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Sandiacre
Been Naughtiest

asialover1 wrote:

Ok, like a lot of men on this site i thought it useless.. However i had an amazing contact and meeting with the sexiest girl ive ever met. She told me the opening lines she gets from the majority of men. Frankly i was appalled. I am open and broad minded but it is pathetic. So i guess i the best advice is think carefully about an opening line. Try to make it inviting but not disgusting. I am sure ladies have their thoughts on this.......

A lot of sense here.

From other messages it seems that some are struggling to establish a rapport with folk they are interested in.
It can be very frustrating hitting the right mark. Even if the profile matches your interests you don't know what mood they will be in when they read it. At least one lady I have been in contact with (on a related site) admmitted she was **** **** when she created her profile and just ticked everthing.

There is no simple formula.

A fairly universal truth is that most women appreciate a sense of humour, alhtough starting your message with "What's invisble and smells of Bananas? Monkey burps" isn't quite the same thing (although I might try that one for jolly). Don't take yourself too seriously and study the profile. Even if there is very **** there you can utilise it with quite a bit of imagination. Take the Lloyd Grossman *through the keyhole* approach. Make up their story for them. If nothing else you'll give some one a laugh.

# 95  10/10/12 7:29 PM

007DeeSou This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 28
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

I am a confessed BN newbie, but I think that this is a healthy attitude that you have. I think too many guys look at it all as a transaction. I must confess I did a **** at first. I agree with all that  you said.

I also found there are the very few crackpots out there, with no humour whatsoever, it almost deterred me from taking a more light hearted approach, but that is the only way to do it, if one expects any level of succes. Ignore the c**p and weed out the gold. I'm hoping that putting in more effort will bring some nice, beautiful ladies my way, if not then, oh well.

Peace up everyone and long may the cookie monster rule.

# 96  10/10/12 10:51 PM

Ask them for a photo VIP
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask them to upload a photo
Dee1970 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Couple (man and woman), 84
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Casanova

007DeeSou wrote:

I am a confessed BN newbie, but I think that this is a healthy attitude that you have. I think too many guys look at it all as a transaction. I must confess I did a **** at first. I agree with all that  you said.

I also found there are the very few crackpots out there, with no humour whatsoever, it almost deterred me from taking a more light hearted approach, but that is the only way to do it, if one expects any level of succes. Ignore the c**p and weed out the gold. I'm hoping that putting in more effort will bring some nice, beautiful ladies my way, if not then, oh well.

The Cookie Monster may be king, but the Flying Spaghetti Monster is God.

Dee

# 97  10/11/12 12:16 AM

SwissChris This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 61
United Kingdom
Bishops Stortford
THE CONNOISSEUR

Dee1970 wrote:

007DeeSou wrote:

The Cookie Monster may be king, but the Flying Spaghetti Monster is God.

Dee

What a load of Bolognaise

# 98  10/12/12 8:19 AM

funster This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 47
United Kingdom
Shrewsbury
Such a tease

All excellent advice . I'll send message to all ages and get quite a lot of replies. What I write depends on  their profile but usually I'll start off by complimenting them in some way.............

# 99  10/15/12 12:48 PM

jam_w40214 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
Australia
Millars Well
Naughty newbie

the only contacts i get are from women on the other side of the country or even further the world

# 100  10/15/12 3:07 PM

YourLastResort This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
London
Sweet talker

jam_w40214 wrote:

the only contacts i get are from women on the other side of the country or even further the world

It could be worse, there are more than a few predatory gay men on here and somebody seems to have spread a rumour among them that I'm really a woofter looking for a filthy 10-minutes in the back of a car

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.