Sign up or log in to view the hidden content

How to be Succesfull on BN

# 81  10/13/10 10:45 PM

Ask them for a photo VIP
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask them to upload a photo
Posts: 22280
Dee1970 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Couple (man and woman), 84
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Casanova

L1ckL0ng1976 wrote:

RadioBroadcasterJay wrote:

Why the dickens have they got some honky wisearse to give advice on a fockin INDIAN site?? Or was this supposed to be a Brit site from da beginning? What surprised me most, however, was the fact that some Irish blokes were joining the conversation-I wonder wether they knew that the IRA was at war with Queen and ****?

Well there, my Indian friend, I didn't see the sign on the forum saying no dogs, no Irish. I think the world's moved on a bit, maybe you haven't.

As for the IRA being at "war" with your Queen, the IRA are not exactly Irish spokespersons of the year, so don't get your knickers in a twist (or if you do, post a pic so we can all see!)


Well said

Dee

# 82  10/13/10 10:48 PM

Ask them for a photo VIP
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask them to upload a photo
Posts: 22280
Dee1970 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Couple (man and woman), 84
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Casanova

LJames123 wrote:

RadioBroadcasterJay wrote:

Why the dickens have they got some honky wisearse to give advice on a fockin INDIAN site?? Or was this supposed to be a Brit site from da beginning? What surprised me most, however, was the fact that some Irish blokes were joining the conversation-I wonder wether they knew that the IRA was at war with Queen and ****?

because clearly he knows how the site work's he is only giving advice take it or leave mate.

Wonder if he'd take some advice to stop showing himself up as an ****?

Welcome to the forum, LJames. Don't think we've met.

Dee (usually legs on the right today **** behind the hands)

# 83  10/14/10 10:53 AM

Posts: 4
LJames123 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 24
Ireland
Tullamore
Naughty newbie

Dee1970 wrote:

LJames123 wrote:

RadioBroadcasterJay wrote:

Why the dickens have they got some honky wisearse to give advice on a fockin INDIAN site?? Or was this supposed to be a Brit site from da beginning? What surprised me most, however, was the fact that some Irish blokes were joining the conversation-I wonder wether they knew that the IRA was at war with Queen and ****?

because clearly he knows how the site work's he is only giving advice take it or leave mate.

Wonder if he'd take some advice to stop showing himself up as an ****?

Welcome to the forum, LJames. Don't think we've met.

Dee (usually legs on the right today **** behind the hands)

Well said Dee but i think he prefers being an ****! Thank you for the welcome haha either way nice pic

# 84  10/20/10 1:02 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 645
palerider-uk This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 32
United Kingdom
Wandsworth Common
Sweet talker

RadioBroadcasterJay wrote:

Why the dickens have they got some honky wisearse to give advice on a fockin INDIAN site?? Or was this supposed to be a Brit site from da beginning? What surprised me most, however, was the fact that some Irish blokes were joining the conversation-I wonder wether they knew that the IRA was at war with Queen and ****?

"honkey wisearse" ?? Are you from the 1940's..?
Quite clearly, the simple grasp of the english language is too much for you, and your understanding of politics too. Never mind, thats why sad lonely people like you join thses sites, only to be rejected by every one you talk too.

My advice was to help, not anger you, nor to start a barrage of racist and (quite frankly) idiotic comments. I still dont see why you would even post such a thing? Or why no one has taken the post down?

But you know what..I am a wise ****, because ive been there, done that and got several Tshirts, my advice is honest and real. Take it or leave it, but do realise that the first step in the right direction, is always the path made by others!

# 85  10/20/10 1:24 AM

Ask them for a photo VIP
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask them to upload a photo
Posts: 22280
Dee1970 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Couple (man and woman), 84
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Casanova

palerider-uk wrote:

RadioBroadcasterJay wrote:

Why the dickens have they got some honky wisearse to give advice on a fockin INDIAN site?? Or was this supposed to be a Brit site from da beginning? What surprised me most, however, was the fact that some Irish blokes were joining the conversation-I wonder wether they knew that the IRA was at war with Queen and ****?

"honkey wisearse" ?? Are you from the 1940's..?
Quite clearly, the simple grasp of the english language is too much for you, and your understanding of politics too. Never mind, thats why sad lonely people like you join thses sites, only to be rejected by every one you talk too.

My advice was to help, not anger you, nor to start a barrage of racist and (quite frankly) idiotic comments. I still dont see why you would even post such a thing? Or why no one has taken the post down?

But you know what..I am a wise ****, because ive been there, done that and got several Tshirts, my advice is honest and real. Take it or leave it, but do realise that the first step in the right direction, is always the path made by others!

I didn't see a need to remove it because its sheer ridiculousness speaks for itself, and the response it had already got from ordinary members dealt with it pretty well, I thought.  If you really have a problem with it I can edit the hell out of it.  But to put it in context if we took out every sexist comment of the same level (excluding the jokes) we'd be on for hours.


Dee

EDIT: You'll have to mail me or get in touch with another mod who's still online, because I'm being chased off the site by Allofme. It's past my bedtime.

# 86  10/20/10 1:34 AM

Posts: 3159
allofme66 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
United Kingdom
Cardiff
THE CONNOISSEUR

Dee1970 wrote:

palerider-uk wrote:

RadioBroadcasterJay wrote:

Why the dickens have they got some honky wisearse to give advice on a fockin INDIAN site?? Or was this supposed to be a Brit site from da beginning? What surprised me most, however, was the fact that some Irish blokes were joining the conversation-I wonder wether they knew that the IRA was at war with Queen and ****?

"honkey wisearse" ?? Are you from the 1940's..?
Quite clearly, the simple grasp of the english language is too much for you, and your understanding of politics too. Never mind, thats why sad lonely people like you join thses sites, only to be rejected by every one you talk too.

My advice was to help, not anger you, nor to start a barrage of racist and (quite frankly) idiotic comments. I still dont see why you would even post such a thing? Or why no one has taken the post down?

But you know what..I am a wise ****, because ive been there, done that and got several Tshirts, my advice is honest and real. Take it or leave it, but do realise that the first step in the right direction, is always the path made by others!

I didn't see a need to remove it because its sheer ridiculousness speaks for itself, and the response it had already got from ordinary members dealt with it pretty well, I thought.  If you really have a problem with it I can edit the hell out of it.  But to put it in context if we took out every sexist comment of the same level (excluding the jokes) we'd be on for hours.


Dee

Nice to see palerider paying a visit

*Edit ... T3 said I'm a bully

BUT IT'S ALL FOR YOUR OWN GOOD !!

# 87  11/13/10 11:55 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 645
palerider-uk This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 32
United Kingdom
Wandsworth Common
Sweet talker

I still like to pop in once in awhile to see how things are going. Nice to see this thread is still active, I can only hope that most people find it thought provoking and insitefull.

I know how difficult dating can be, and internet dating is no easier than dating in the real world, the only difference is that you can put on a provado. And i think this is where lots of people fall in to the trap. Just like in real life, you need to be yourself.
From personal experience, I found that I could be myself more here, than I coulld else where. By being honest (with myself) I found myself in a community that I could enjoy, advice that I could take and love where it wasn't expected.
I could not be happier right now!
I hope you all find what you are looking for here at BN.

Regards

Pale

# 88  1/15/11 12:49 PM

Posts: 10322
honey-me This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Welwyn Garden City
Thoroughly indecent

me too    ok recent   pics  essential ..  gets em profile  browsing at least ... gets em **** ....     also fill in profile if you reallty want someone to get in touch ...   i know i never took my own advice  but meet in a crowded place   then if you dont like what you see you can go and nobody feels bad ...        dont place too much importance on relationships  if they are the one you will know sure enough so dont rush   be upfront about what you want

# 89  2/6/11 3:50 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 645
palerider-uk This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 32
United Kingdom
Wandsworth Common
Sweet talker

[quoteilLuver33]OK.! My rather large **** is starving for a naughty.... dark hole to put it in? So since I **** down the gauntlet, are you still gonna hold up? I love a challenge!

Sigh - another pointless, childish, sorry excuse of a post. LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!


A **** tip ****... this does not, has not, never will work at getting you a date. REAL world dates take time and effort. Real world relationships take trust and worth. Real world people care and love.

A **** care and a **** love go a loooong way to getting you it in return.

Be nice, be naught and play safe!

# 90  2/6/11 8:45 AM

Posts: 11001
bustymalone This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

you abviously not getting enough parider,,,,posting on here 03.50 in morning instead of out wining and dining a bed partner just aint on after all the *advice * you have given

to any one wanting to know how to be succsefil:  fiist of all look at the reasons you joined BN...wasi t for naughtiness or not? there are some of us who joined here to meet and makle friends,,,,,and have the odd **** session or two or more;just be honest and say what you want without resorting to gutter language unless you both agree that is how you want converse....I dont want respect, I dont need respect, I already respect myself...I want to have fun and a laugh and good ****, this is  BE NAWTY site, not a fkn church oif holiness and good behavior....(sorry my heavenly **** for bringing the church into it, but needs must)

Do what I do and go by your instincts...works for me

If at least one post on this thread dont work for you..dont worry, it was obviously crap advice for YOU but may work for others, and always remember...a person who is succseful has no time to give advice.....they are too busy enjoying their exual sucksex

# 91  6/2/11 10:43 AM

Posts: 19
teeboi1362 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 30
United Kingdom
Ipswich
Naughty newbie

So how would you expect a shy guy to express himself?

# 92  8/8/11 2:08 PM

Posts: 17
-shadows-*1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 29
Australia
Hectorville
Naughty newbie

First post was realistic as sadly as I dont want to hear it , but some of us dont have the nerves to communicate well with women hence we are here as well . For myself having paranoia and anxiety will not help me message someone that I dont know lol

I also find this fella's last post good sadly , "how do you expect a shy guy to express himself ?" , or others here for issues with women whatever they may be love lost or social communication issues .

Thought I read a few posts and realised I probably dont want to hear the truth and prefer my own fantasy in this site lol So i probably cant win Also the chat is hard , no one even bothers to say boo to you even if your friendly really , plus its moving at such a pace I can simply not comprehend the different conversations all at once .

I understand you got to be positive but my life aint no angels lol So dont know how to go about "putting a smile on my face" lol

PS: Now I do need a drink Im such an optimistic person !

# 93  8/8/11 5:08 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 380
jolly_rodger This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 40
United Kingdom
London
Such a tease

palerider-uk wrote:

I'm going out on a limb here to educate everyone on how to be successful here on BN. It does work, it can work and it will work for you if you follow this guide.
1) Don't whine
2) Positivity
3) Sign up to the site.
4) Mail.
5) Create a blog.
6) Forum.
7) Chat.
8- Respect .
Follow these simple 8 suggestions and you'll find yourself having the time of your life....
LAx

The above list can be divided into BN tools strategy (form) and approach/style (content).
- lets talk about content:

basicly, i blame the women for not putting out more, its not fair, my **** are about to painfully self-implode, so don't you feel bad and why wont you sleep with me women of the world!?.

HOW NOT TO USE BN AND STILL ****(*with disclaimers)
Everyone has their own content list, for some people its spelling & grammar, and others pedigree chum*.
There is someone out-there for everyone, life's a lot easier if you.
1) know what you want (instead of chasing peer stereotypes);
2) are able to communicate it (honesty, confidence and basic computer skills/literacy)

These are generalizations for the majority and there are always exceptions*   
Blanket bomb style fishing is effective, but you have to throw away a lot of **** off fish?*.
People like to be approached with the other person appearing as offering something
- i.****. why should i sleep with you & where are you in my value-list pecking order compared to me?
The common successful male strategy to this ranges from: a dominant sexually aggressive put down to a confident funny tease with a bit of ignore - where that line become respectfully attractive or not is difficult to judge as everyone is different, especially through a computer. (a flirt cast asking a banal generic flirty question that one get asked several times a day and then having an next to empty profile does not help anyone!).

Not all good actors have personality disorders?*
Pretending to be someone your not to make someone else happy is a sure way to make sure you get to have bad ****, but hey that's better than no ****!!. Where do i start... I don't want to sleep with you, I'm not married, i'm not a woman, i am very rich and have a huge ****.. Not that i'm against the acting profession using cod-pieces, a bit of fantasy and role play goes a long way in helping what one does or does not want/need.. I must spent much of my 20's honestly lying next to women for a 'platonic' one-night cuddle to only wake up at full-mast and a woman who now 'trusted me'. heh heh. If each person spent a day as the opposite **** on BN* they would learn soooo much more that any forum thread could ever teach them... try it i dare you..

is bn real? matriarchal vs patriarchal communities(misogyny & misandry)*
- where in the world do men get called whiners for moaning about women, and women who complain about men are providing an educational service for the community? (dare: 1st bloke to post a top 10 things women do wrong in bed. heehee)
- how sexually free are we i ask? Is it those feral BN chat animals that are free, they **** regularly, unlike the ladieeees of the forum... maybe? its just as easy to hide behind the **** mask you say, if your only pretending.... to be in a matriarchal community. your it, your it , your it now girls, now what are you going to do with 'it', nothing? And men how about you? What man here stands his ground to an empowered lady. See them flee from the goddess that screams **** me (she is not lazy!).

ask them not: why should they sleep with me, but why should they not..
ask yourself not: why should I sleep with them, but why should I not..
love is innocent
set love free now!




your loving (1st day back at work and given up ciggys) troll .

jolly 'spank me now' rodger. xo

# 94  8/8/11 5:20 PM

Posts: 17
-shadows-*1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 29
Australia
Hectorville
Naughty newbie

Hmmz lol

No ignore your realistic content , i prefer it in fantasy here where im safe lol


Smart though rodger , i think the ladies should give him few points , might help him scatter so not so real jokes

Wheres the devil picture , no bloody devil smiley emoticon and this is benaughty

Honestly : Edit : Your post was probably designed to hook women yourself VIA your **** and pedantic cleaning of your house , maybe Im drunk and in bad mood , maybe I shouldnt be on BN , but yeh , I garuntee you have slept with a man "or want to" lol

I prefer to just sit here and talk crap and see if anyone crazy enough to like me thanks for advice lol

Eh , suppose i got to be nice on this thing lol Wheres the devil emoticon heh

# 95  8/8/11 6:21 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 380
jolly_rodger This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 40
United Kingdom
London
Such a tease

who said i was joking...

welcome to the forums shadow - i'll also be holding a pint very soon (in about 30min).
p.s. run while you have got a chance and save yourself (i'm only staying here with all these beautifully confident women so you can escape)
p.p.s. you look **** in those glasses

# 96  8/8/11 6:44 PM

Posts: 59648
TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

jolly_rodger wrote:

who said i was joking...

welcome to the forums shadow - i'll also be holding a pint very soon (in about 30min).
p.s. run while you have got a chance and save yourself (i'm only staying here with all these beautifully confident women so you can escape)
p.p.s. you look **** in those glasses

Pffftttt

# 97  8/11/11 1:56 PM

Posts: 2
batman1457 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 57
United Kingdom
Stevenage
Naughty newbie

Dear agony forum I wonder if your could help with my problem...

You see I've read the advise and am totally confused by the reaction I'm getting/not getting. If somebody asks me for a chat, (usually by some 20 something who want s me to view her webcam) I thank them for the invite and politely decline and yet when I try and engage in conversesation with a polite, 'fancy a chat' 'how is your day' I get nothing. Not even a 'too busy' 'no thanks.' So, what am I doing wrong? Am I not erotic or aggressive enough, am I too polite.

Confused of Gotham

# 98  8/11/11 2:08 PM

Posts: 59648
TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

batman1457 wrote:

Dear agony forum I wonder if your could help with my problem...

You see I've read the advise and am totally confused by the reaction I'm getting/not getting. If somebody asks me for a chat, (usually by some 20 something who want s me to view her webcam) I thank them for the invite and politely decline and yet when I try and engage in conversesation with a polite, 'fancy a chat' 'how is your day' I get nothing. Not even a 'too busy' 'no thanks.' So, what am I doing wrong? Am I not erotic or aggressive enough, am I too polite.

Confused of Gotham

Your most probably doing nothing wrong, the men out number the girls heaps and we get so many chat and email request that we cant handle them all. Be cunning and make yourself stand out from the rest.

# 99  8/11/11 2:37 PM

Posts: 2
batman1457 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 57
United Kingdom
Stevenage
Naughty newbie

Thanks for the reply, understand the ratio of men to women, that could be part of it but not the full one me thinks - be cunning and make myself stand out, now there's a challenge

thanks again appreciate it

# 100  12/18/11 10:17 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 3
Ultrabum This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 39
United Kingdom
Maybole
Naughty newbie

I'm a bit confused. So hopefully someone will know what I should do.

I have a profile that is fully filled out. It's quite clear what I'm about and what I'm looking for. I've sent out a few mails to some local girls. I've had some replies. Quite a few of the replies have been quite positive. along the lines of yeah I like what I see let's see if we can arrange a hook up. Not to seem to eager or desperate and not to seem like some sort of stalkerish **** pest I've then said yeah that sounds great. Do you wanna meet for a coffee or a drink and see if there's chemistry. I'm a gentleman so I'm not gonna go straight for the let's **** approach anyway. It's what I'm here for, my profile says so, but I'm just not going to be crude.

Nothing. No reply.

Two girls actually contacted me and suggested we arrange to meet for ****. 'hey let's hook up for some hot steamy action. What do you think?' or something to that effect. I replied to both with something polite but positive. Maybe a wee bit **** and flirty.

Nothing. And they instigated. What am I doing wrong?

Also a couple have sent **** email addresses. I'm not sure about that. Why do that want to chat by regular email when they can swap email here? Is it a **** perhaps?

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.