# 41  5/13/10 11:49 AM

BlueEyedVixen This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 43
Australia
Newcastle
Wicked charmer

wantonwoman wrote:

theinsider83 wrote:

It seems that most of the guys who don't get replies on here are 35 plus. And I'm thinking that there aren't as many women on here who are in that age bracket as there are under 30. Would that be correct as I only search up to 30 years old? What are the age ranges of the women you guys are contacting? Because if it's a lot **** than you then maybe they are just ignoring you? Who knows.

No you are wrong.  I get loads of replies from guys in the 35-50 bracket.  Just as many from the **** ones too.  I think it is just a case of there are more guys than girlies on here and therefore us girlies get a much bigger pool to pick from!

I'm more inclined to ignore **** guys on here who are under my preferred ages stated, and the same for men much older than I have stated.  I expect any guy who is interested enough to contact me should be interested enough to read my profile.

C'mon guys... young girls may be satisfied with a one-liner but as we get older we refine who we are and what we want... one-liners just don't cut it.

I do read all emails, regardless of age, and would consider a guy who has gone to the trouble to write more than one line even if he was outside my ideal agegroup.

Also.... Are the guys 35+ who are not getting replies being realistic in the women they are contacting? Just a thought.

# 42  5/22/10 1:03 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
yehisit This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 27
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

my opening line is

"hey fatty lets go hotel and burn of them calories" usually it works try it guys

# 43  5/22/10 1:33 AM

tightarse13 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

yehisit wrote:

my opening line is

"hey fatty lets go hotel and burn of them calories" usually it works try it guys

Wanker

# 44  5/22/10 1:39 AM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
honey514 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Welwyn Garden City
Casanova

bdd113 wrote:

yehisit wrote:

my opening line is

I'm surprised you haven't been banned yet.

gentlemen  unite

# 45  5/22/10 1:52 AM

Ask her for a photo
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Welwyn Garden City
Casanova

bdd113 wrote:

honey514 wrote:

bdd113 wrote:

gentlemen  unite

I actually posted a thought in open topics about tonight's situation.

i read it  ****  well  spotted

# 46  5/22/10 1:57 AM

Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

bdd113 wrote:

honey514 wrote:

bdd113 wrote:

I actually posted a thought in open topics about tonight's situation.

i read it  ****  well  spotted

Thank you Honey. But I think I'm gonna call it a night. Just not feeling the love right now. But I love you wonderful women (Honey, Dreamer, TA)

Ta **** me too

# 47  5/22/10 2:07 AM

donegaldamsel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
Ireland
Love expert

bdd113 wrote:

yehisit wrote:

my opening line is

He'd already been banned by the time you wrote that bdd............we do try our best you know? xx

# 48  5/22/10 2:11 AM

Ask her for a photo
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Welwyn Garden City
Casanova

donegaldamsel wrote:

bdd113 wrote:

yehisit wrote:

my opening line is

He'd already been banned by the time you wrote that bdd............we do try our best you know? xx

thank  you  for  responding  but i think im also signing off as its  sort of  spoilt  things  tonight  there  must  be a way of stopping childish  behaviour like this  ruining it  for everyone  else  that  genuinly loves  it here

# 49  5/22/10 2:17 AM

Ask him for a photo
alasander This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 45
United Kingdom
Peterborough
Seduction guru

honey514 wrote:

donegaldamsel wrote:

bdd113 wrote:

thank  you  for  responding  but i think im also signing off as its  sort of  spoilt  things  tonight

yeah it has kinda ruined for everyone tonight so im gonna wish everyone a good night as well

# 50  5/22/10 2:21 AM

Woman, 47
Ireland
Love expert

It only ruins it if you let it............goodnight all

# 51  5/22/10 2:47 AM

Ask him for a photo
ThrobbinH00d This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 33
United Kingdom
Romford
Seduction guru

oh i missed all the excitment
around 2 hours ago a pop up showed up. the pic looked like it was a 'fake'. nice ****, perfect suntan, you get the gist.
i don't know what prompted me to do so...but i thought i would write a normal, frinedly email. no innuendos or jokes. just a totally straightlaced message which didn't even refer to the pic in much detail. everything i wouldn't normally do. normally i'd email something a bit rude but in a **** way.

so to get a reply was surprising enough....but then 4 sentences later from her and there was still no suggestion of **** or verification or anything.
ok, so perhaps she is real after all. but no doubt she will just ignore me now or log off. but 2 hours+ later and the conversation was still going.

she explained that my email was the only decent one she has had so far! she refers to all men on here who have contacted her as freaks! she said that i seemed 'normal' which is why she chose to reply to me.

at the end of it all SHE asked if i would be on much and over the weekend and what times.

it is not a general formula which works for every girl....but just being nice and normal does work.
or maybe it was my new selection of pics

# 52  5/22/10 10:14 AM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 33
United Kingdom
Romford
Seduction guru

bellissimo_seno wrote:

ThrobbinH00d wrote:

around 2 hours ago a pop up showed up. the pic looked like it was a 'fake'. nice ****, perfect suntan, you get the gist.
i don't know what prompted me to do so...but i thought i would write a normal, frinedly email. no innuendos or jokes. just a totally straightlaced message which didn't even refer to the pic in much detail. everything i wouldn't normally do. normally i'd email something a bit rude but in a **** way.

so to get a reply was surprising enough....but then 4 sentences later from her and there was still no suggestion of **** or verification or anything.
ok, so perhaps she is real after all. but no doubt she will just ignore me now or log off. but 2 hours+ later and the conversation was still going.

she explained that my email was the only decent one she has had so far! she refers to all men on here who have contacted her as freaks! she said that i seemed 'normal' which is why she chose to reply to me.

at the end of it all SHE asked if i would be on much and over the weekend and what times.

it is not a general formula which works for every girl....but just being nice and normal does work.

definitly ur new  selection of pics................if u noticed i perved lol.......

oh and good luck!

ah well. i hope that they weren't too terrifying lol
not sure if i picked the best one as main pic....oh and thanks...and you too

# 53  5/22/10 10:18 AM

Ask her for a photo
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Welwyn Garden City
Casanova

ThrobbinH00d wrote:

bellissimo_seno wrote:

ThrobbinH00d wrote:

definitly ur new  selection of pics................if u noticed i perved lol.......

oh and good luck!

nah  they  got me THROBBIN  lol

# 54  5/22/10 10:24 AM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 33
United Kingdom
Romford
Seduction guru

honey514 wrote:

ThrobbinH00d wrote:

bellissimo_seno wrote:

oh and good luck!

nah  they  got me THROBBIN  lol

# 55  5/22/10 11:49 AM

Woman, 47
Ireland
Love expert

BigD1111 wrote:

Personally , i think BabyGal09 hit the nail on the head, as regards our ( male ) view of this site, in that we men tend to look at these sites and think "oooh this will be full of women just wanting to **** everyone" and though women will have to agree that they love **** as much ( sometimes more .. seriously) as we do they are far more cerebral than  "lets **** ****" and tend to get the horn over the pre-tension of what is to be revealed ( and done ... if they are honest ) later rather than the "wanna watch me wank"! Dont get me wrong ... i aint preaching to ANYONE ( male or female ) ... jus want us all to have fun on here .... and im experienced enough to know how varied ladies tastes and attitudes are to ****, love and rock 'n' roll  .... but DUDES .... get a grip ...... be respectful and take your time! The ladies will appreciate it ...... and that means you will defo have more fun than if you ignore all the information and crash in like the proverbial "bull in a china shop" .... anyhoooo .... enough of this crap ... lol

Anybody wanna see my ****? its nice .... not very big .... but nice! ....lol

Hello you........great first post, full of common sense.  Stick around.........you'll be very welcome

# 56  5/22/10 12:12 PM

Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

ThrobbinH00d wrote:

You are so right, good luck hun Nice photos

# 57  5/22/10 12:15 PM

Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

BigD1111 wrote:

Personally , i think BabyGal09 hit the nail on the head, as regards our ( male ) view of this site, in that we men tend to look at these sites and think "oooh this will be full of women just wanting to **** everyone" and though women will have to agree that they love **** as much ( sometimes more .. seriously) as we do they are far more cerebral than  "lets **** ****" and tend to get the horn over the pre-tension of what is to be revealed ( and done ... if they are honest ) later rather than the "wanna watch me wank"! Dont get me wrong ... i aint preaching to ANYONE ( male or female ) ... jus want us all to have fun on here .... and im experienced enough to know how varied ladies tastes and attitudes are to ****, love and rock 'n' roll  .... but DUDES .... get a grip ...... be respectful and take your time! The ladies will appreciate it ...... and that means you will defo have more fun than if you ignore all the information and crash in like the proverbial "bull in a china shop" .... anyhoooo .... enough of this crap ... lol

Anybody wanna see my ****? its nice .... not very big .... but nice! ....lol

You are so right to, welcome, join in and enjoy all our company.

# 58  5/24/10 11:47 PM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 33
United Kingdom
Romford
Seduction guru

tightarse13 wrote:

ThrobbinH00d wrote:

You are so right, good luck hun Nice photos

ah bollocks. the mystery girl has logged on but the chat was down as per....then tonight she came bk online and i said hello but she ignored me and signed off. maybe she's an amnasiac or schizo!
anyway, its **** in the water

# 59  5/25/10 12:16 AM

Ask him for a photo
theking187 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 27
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

maybe she looked at your photos this time mate

# 60  5/25/10 12:27 AM

MickHugs This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 37
Ireland
Dublin
Sweet talker

theking187 wrote:

maybe she looked at your photos this time mate

says the lad on a **** site with no pic clever boyo

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.