Sign up or log in to view the hidden content

Guys Writting emails 101

# 21  3/14/10 1:46 AM

Posts: 783
Rat1960 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Grays
Sweet talker

SexySultrySiren wrote:

Rat1960 wrote:

SexySultrySiren wrote:

Why??? have you winked at me?? Ido sometimes wink back! Do you know how many men **** mail, chat and wink at me in a day?

About 1000 messages a month at a guess.

I remember comparing numbers with a woman on another site.
I expected 10 times my count but then again she was a very naughty looking woman

Thing is ****, you have a seven inch and attached clause in your profile
otherwise I would have added to your ****-mail count, so I figure alot of the guys do not read.

Well not quite 1000 but i do get a few, and yes i do have attached clauses in my profile!!

Well it was the 'and' clause part of the specification.
Without that I am sure you would break a 1000 with ease
but it would mean you could never spot the worthwhile replies.

# 22  3/15/10 12:49 PM

Posts: 44
SexySultrySiren This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 51
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

Rat1960 wrote:

SexySultrySiren wrote:

Rat1960 wrote:

About 1000 messages a month at a guess.

I remember comparing numbers with a woman on another site.
I expected 10 times my count but then again she was a very naughty looking woman

Thing is ****, you have a seven inch and attached clause in your profile
otherwise I would have added to your ****-mail count, so I figure alot of the guys do not read.

Well not quite 1000 but i do get a few, and yes i do have attached clauses in my profile!!

Well it was the 'and' clause part of the specification.
Without that I am sure you would break a 1000 with ease
but it would mean you could never spot the worthwhile replies.

Oh I'm not that shallow! The one person i have met up with did not fit the requirements but i ovelooked it excuse the pun!! Becaues he was nice!! And turns out great in bed!!

# 23  4/25/10 12:16 AM

Posts: 5
bigboyWilliam This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 28
United Kingdom
****
Naughty newbie

melting_pot wrote:

you can check wether they've read (or at least opened) your mail by checking on the "sent" box in your mail. if it's been opened, you'll find next to the title an open enveloppe..if not, the enveloppe will be closed

Thats GENIUS! Love the **** attention to detail there. Really helpful.

GIRLS: whats the advice.
If you see a girl has opened and read your mail but not responded, should another one be sent?
Im talking about a nice polite email, short, trying to pick up on something mentioned in her profile or about a picture of hers (not fancy a f)

PS. GIRLS, how many emails do YOU get roughly a day? I'd love to know numbers.

THANK YO!

# 24  5/29/10 11:44 AM

Posts: 2
Steve_Taylor This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 52
United Kingdom
Aldershot
Naughty newbie

Then again many woman are quite explicit to what they would like you to do to them. That will solicit a smutty reply for sure. Who can read a woman's mind though?

I find they are the women least likely to reply too.  I sometimes think that they have second thoughts when they do get a reply, or they just get a kick out of some attention.  Either way I still refrain from being smutty. Maybe  I am too polite LOL. Its almost a **** cert, if a girl under 23 contacts you she is on a web **** **** to entice an older guy to sign up with a promise of a meet  up

# 25  5/29/10 1:38 PM

Posts: 23109
ambrosia69 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Hereford
Dating expert

Steve_Taylor wrote:

Then again many woman are quite explicit to what they would like you to do to them. That will solicit a smutty reply for sure. Who can read a woman's mind though?

I find they are the women least likely to reply too.  I sometimes think that they have second thoughts when they do get a reply, or they just get a kick out of some attention.  Either way I still refrain from being smutty. Maybe  I am too polite LOL. Its almost a **** cert, if a girl under 23 contacts you she is on a web **** **** to entice an older guy to sign up with a promise of a meet  up

if you think women are exoplicit you should see what the guys put lol
guess it comes down to there are  all sorts of folks here wanting different things.
some chat, some meet some enter a relationship. It all depends on what floats your boat

# 26  6/19/10 8:21 AM

Posts: 92
bohemian82 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 58
United Kingdom
Fareham
Naughty newbie

xcitingeddy wrote:

I have always been polite and courteous to women on BN and other sites. But sadly BN is by far the worst site for receiving a reply, I appreciate that it probably 1 female to 100 males but surely someone would reply to a message, it makes me wonder do those messages actually get delivered or is it the females just couldnt be bothered?
and why is it that the only females that want to meet me are 20yrs old living 3000+ miles away .... Any ladies wish to comment?

Hi. Well this is my first week here. I joined, because it seems like a fun place to be.  I have just checked my mail received, I have actually received 100 mail. I have not met any lady yet, but I do private chat and exchange mail

# 27  7/16/10 3:40 PM

Posts: 520
rocky4711 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 55
United Kingdom
Longfield
Sweet talker

SSS checked your profile but sadly you are still pending

# 28  10/22/10 2:30 PM

Posts: 3159
allofme66 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
United Kingdom
Cardiff
THE CONNOISSEUR

I think this one may qualify as how NOT to write an email. This is after me mailing him replying to 2 of his mails, telling him I wasn't looking anymore (I am, just trying to let him down gently).

fine natural is best thing ;live then you ****

Now, if anyone can translate that one for me, I'd be sooooo grateful.

# 29  10/22/10 4:19 PM

Posts: 7362
Kadu12 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
United Kingdom
Scunthorpe
Needs a spanking

allofme66 wrote:

I think this one may qualify as how NOT to write an email. This is after me mailing him replying to 2 of his mails, telling him I wasn't looking anymore (I am, just trying to let him down gently).

fine natural is best thing ;live then you ****

Now, if anyone can translate that one for me, I'd be sooooo grateful.

Blimey, you've got to much time on your hands, I'd have thought deleting the 2nd one would've got the message across 

# 30  10/22/10 4:28 PM

Posts: 15299
Quatermass1960 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Torbay
Casanova

allofme66 wrote:

I think this one may qualify as how NOT to write an email. This is after me mailing him replying to 2 of his mails, telling him I wasn't looking anymore (I am, just trying to let him down gently).

fine natural is best thing ;live then you ****

Now, if anyone can translate that one for me, I'd be sooooo grateful.

He’s lying about the **** bit meaning **** before live, he wants **** with you and is prepared to lie for it…. coz he’s a man 

Now if you’ll excuse me I’m going now to wave down a taxi like this … 

# 31  1/3/11 7:24 PM

Posts: 9237
aries51 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
****
Right goer

My profile is very specific but men  in general dont read it    .They assume because its called  " be naughty "  ladies are waiting with their knickers in their hand waiting for a quickie   ,doesnt matter ,who where or when  !   

I have frequently been  told I am on the wrong site   ,but have been on here ayear and  made lots of friends  ,not **** ,just nice people in much the same predicament as me   ****

# 32  1/19/11 9:05 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Posts: 459
loveable408 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 44
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Such a tease

Dreamer2u wrote:

bigboyWilliam wrote:

melting_pot wrote:

you can check wether they've read (or at least opened) your mail by checking on the "sent" box in your mail. if it's been opened, you'll find next to the title an open enveloppe..if not, the enveloppe will be closed

Thats GENIUS! Love the **** attention to detail there. Really helpful.

GIRLS: whats the advice.
If you see a girl has opened and read your mail but not responded, should another one be sent?
Im talking about a nice polite email, short, trying to pick up on something mentioned in her profile or about a picture of hers (not fancy a f)

PS. GIRLS, how many emails do YOU get roughly a day? I'd love to know numbers.

THANK YO!

It all depends if a woman fancy you,the first time you send it they will open it and respond,but you see that is not truly the deal here it's the fact we *WOMEN* in this site just receives so much email all at once or even text chat to many to even catch up with anyone,so it's not just to fancy someone its the fact that women gets over loaded period.


Sad to say,but i guess if they get to you they get to you,and it will be up to you if you want to send another email or not so you will get noticed eventually.

PS: I stop counting only giving me a head ache lol.


Just a thought......


Much Love and God Bless

Love Always Diana

oh well i got told by a **** that I was the most beautiful on the site today hehehe lol told him did he go to specsavers, sometimes something funny can catch the eye, saying Hi is also good but maybe with something added to it like :_

Hi, Liked your profile do you fancy a chat with me some time? short but simples lol

Yes we do get loads of mail, winks and chats so bare with us guys I do respond either way with mail.

KEEP IT SIMPLES lol ****

# 33  1/30/11 8:07 AM

Posts: 94
Rednas1982 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 31
New Zealand
Papakura
Naughty newbie

So I emailed one of the **** from the forum and told her she had an **** of a 30 year old...

You mean I'm not allowed to compliment someone on their figure?  I mean I can tell she really takes pride on it.  It wasn't like I went all out and told her what I'd like to do to said ****...

Granted it was a spur of the moment, in the moment type thing.  But sometimes you just have to say what the... and go with your gut on it.

Granted she hasn't replied but for this site I'm sad to say thats pretty common.  But i'm a firm believer in being genuine, thats genuine to me

# 34  1/31/11 3:27 AM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Posts: 459
loveable408 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 44
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Such a tease

Rednas1982 wrote:

So I emailed one of the **** from the forum and told her she had an **** of a 30 year old...

You mean I'm not allowed to compliment someone on their figure?  I mean I can tell she really takes pride on it.  It wasn't like I went all out and told her what I'd like to do to said ****...

Granted it was a spur of the moment, in the moment type thing.  But sometimes you just have to say what the... and go with your gut on it.

Granted she hasn't replied but for this site I'm sad to say thats pretty common.  But i'm a firm believer in being genuine, thats genuine to me

You have such a good command of the english language and what did you say to her about her posteira hahaha correct word for bottom and you said **** bet she was not to pleased at all no wonder for the non-reply here and just saying ...what was she 50 or something ? Yes while compliments are good and should not be knocked it is after all how you say it to someone, spur of the moment bet you have loads of spurs on you hahaha and being forward can put a woman off bit like your tongue going down my throat and then followed by a spank, did you go to charm skool ? or Respect school or was a skool for sheep farmers hahaha

Genuine is in my thinking if you cant do the walk dont do the talk but it is if you cant do the talk wtf lol just saying lol

# 35  4/5/11 1:18 PM

Posts: 41677
metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

something_serious wrote:

one NOT to send, I received this morning from a 49 year old! pffs!


   ''morning bbe hows you''.****

I woz opeing u wood'nt mention this........

# 36  4/4/12 7:14 PM

Posts: 14
tri__guy This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 48
United Kingdom
**** Somerford
Naughty newbie

Guys Writting emails 101
              ^^

And, erm, the number one rule is probably to not make any spelling mistakes in the subject line, thus dooming your email evermore to the never opened pile.

# 37  9/6/12 10:36 PM

Posts: 550
YourLastResort This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
London
Sweet talker

I hate to say it, but it seems that all the Grammar Nazis seem to be over 40. Worse still, I'm among them

# 38  9/14/12 3:00 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 1155
Gavin009 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 84
Australia
Millers Point
Wicked charmer

And whats wrong with that? We lose a lot of meaning with some of the short handed garbage that is sometimes put into messages. It also says I am after your body and not much else. Guys think more with their one eyed trouser snake and dont stop to think of the consequences, like you will get electronically slapped and deleted.

# 39  9/28/12 12:36 PM

Posts: 17
GeoffreyJ This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 26
United Kingdom
Leicester
Naughty newbie

Thanks for the Great advice will be putting it to use from now on.

thanks

# 40  12/28/12 2:36 AM

Posts: 2413
billygoat365 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
United Kingdom
Newcastle
Seduction guru

melting_pot wrote:

you can check wether they've read (or at least opened) your mail by checking on the "sent" box in your mail. if it's been opened, you'll find next to the title an open enveloppe..if not, the enveloppe will be closed

I have sent LOADS of mails out, with (I believe) well-crafted personal messages.  They're polite and always mention something in the profile if possible.  I try to make the subject as eye-catching as possible but that's difficult when the email page only shows half of the subject.

But I can't remember the last time a mail got OPENED let alone getting a reply.  Nor have they even looked at my profile.
(None of this includes the lovely few ladies on the forum whom I've emailed ... they've all be nice enough to reply and not one of them told me to **** off YET!)

So what do I do?  Some sort of electronic Rohypnol maybe?

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.