# 21  3/27/10 11:27 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
honey514 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Welwyn Garden City
Casanova

dazzy  boy  you met  your best mate on here  ME so how  successful can you get!!!!!!  and me  i was  geting  lots of  ****  till i met  alasander  then it slowed  right  down  but only cos i didnt  want to see any one else  and  cicumstances  beyond and  all  that bUT  wen  we marry next year  poor him  lol so successful YES

# 22  2/3/12 12:53 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Retro_Burn This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 31
United Kingdom
Cardiff
Naughty newbie

ADSR wrote:

segovia666 wrote:

Same here, tons of emails whe i registered that i got my hopes up, but as soon as i signed up..nothing, and not a single reply

You have been writing on the forum for a week or two now... Keep it going mate, it does work! I have made 8 **** contacts in 2 weeks and they are genuine, possible meet ups.... They are great fun everyone of them (Ok 3 are definately not meet ups and one blocked me lol) But you get my point lol

& I'm getting loads of other blog attention too....
It's taken me ages to get noticed, not by changing my personality, but by waiting, writing and just enjoying the site without the added pressure of ****... It's been about 3 weeks so that needs sorting too lol Bla

Men of the forum unite and send me your smiles of.... harmony

Just try your best and if it seems liek to much hassle it's up to you, leave the site... It's not a quick or easy thing to do and have fun with... I'm going to miss the people I haven't given my **** details to while i have gone for a monthish.

Peace

So your blogs have attracted the attention of the lady folk here? I've always been averse to anything remotely blogging, a bit too exhibitionistic for my liking. But saying that, I've written diary entries on another site (effectively a blog) and had a few replies and people have told me they liked them. When I become a full member and I can reply to messages, I shall consider it. Just wondering how do you pull it off without a photo?

# 23  2/3/12 1:06 PM

karsic_karl This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Sandiacre
Been Naughtiest

Retro_Burn wrote:

ADSR wrote:

segovia666 wrote:

Same here, tons of emails whe i registered that i got my hopes up, but as soon as i signed up..nothing, and not a single reply

You have been writing on the forum for a week or two now... Keep it going mate, it does work! I have made 8 **** contacts in 2 weeks and they are genuine, possible meet ups.... They are great fun everyone of them (Ok 3 are definately not meet ups and one blocked me lol) But you get my point lol

& I'm getting loads of other blog attention too....
It's taken me ages to get noticed, not by changing my personality, but by waiting, writing and just enjoying the site without the added pressure of ****... It's been about 3 weeks so that needs sorting too lol Bla

Men of the forum unite and send me your smiles of.... harmony

Just try your best and if it seems liek to much hassle it's up to you, leave the site... It's not a quick or easy thing to do and have fun with... I'm going to miss the people I haven't given my **** details to while i have gone for a monthish.

Peace

So your blogs have attracted the attention of the lady folk here? I've always been averse to anything remotely blogging, a bit too exhibitionistic for my liking. But saying that, I've written diary entries on another site (effectively a blog) and had a few replies and people have told me they liked them. When I become a full member and I can reply to messages, I shall consider it. Just wondering how do you pull it off without a photo?

This post was from April 2009. When the profile piccie is **** missing that means that the profile has been removed from the system. Back when he was active he probably did have a picture. This particular forumite was from before my time so I can't say for certain.

HOWEVER, I can say that I have had some contacts as a result of what I have said on the blogs - either on my own blog or responding to others. Similarly, taking part in the forums can attract the attention of otehr site users.

Many more people lurk around the forums than post on it. Other site users may peruse the forum posts of particularly people to try and gauge something of their personality.

# 24  2/6/12 12:32 AM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Marti01 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 42
Ireland
Cork City
Naughty newbie

hmmm and what if ya cant seem to find a topic that interests others to blog about??? Short of being really childish and sayin **** for free or something equally untrue???? But then if thats what id have to be claiming Id be being sooooooo misleading & that wouldnt be very nice now would it!!!!

# 25  2/6/12 1:37 AM

karsic_karl This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Sandiacre
Been Naughtiest

Marti01 wrote:

hmmm and what if ya cant seem to find a topic that interests others to blog about??? Short of being really childish and sayin **** for free or something equally untrue???? But then if thats what id have to be claiming Id be being sooooooo misleading & that wouldnt be very nice now would it!!!!

Errrrrr?

Not 100% sure what you're saying here, however if none of the topics interest you here you could always start a new one.

# 26  7/18/12 11:30 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
ersae This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
United Kingdom
Waterlooville
Naughty newbie

Alternative site details removed. Moderator

# 27  7/18/12 11:41 AM

ruby126228 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

omg talk about a blast from the past

This duplicate topic is closed. Moderator

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.