Successfulness

# 1  10/21/08 12:27 PM

boywonder88 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 26
United Kingdom
brighton
Naughty newbie

How successful have people been on here? Has it lived up to your expectations or even exceeded them? I am just curious because there seem to be a lot of dissatisfied people on here, yet personally i've had some good experiences.

# 2  10/29/08 10:57 PM

TongueTasticP This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 52
United Kingdom
Naughty newbie

The people I've chatted to in the chatroom have all been nice, friendly and the chatroom itself good fun.

Have only met one person, so far, who's genuinely up for meeting IRL (and we will get it on - lol)...

Haven't had much response from al the emails/messages I've sent, though - but that's probably because the ladies get so inundated they can't possibly respond to everyone (rofl).

The only real 'irritant' in the time I've been here is the number of girls (and I use the term deliberately to differentiate from the women - lol) who seem to think that a few saucy words to brush the ego and I'll be queuing up to register my credit card to access their ****-shows - ROFL

I guess time will tell

# 3  11/7/08 12:23 AM

diamondsmiles This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
United Kingdom
Leicester
Been Naughtiest

I dont actually think it would be possible to answer all those im things that you get im trying to see if there is away that you can switch them off.

# 4  11/7/08 10:12 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
melting_pot This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 84
Italy
Milan
Been Naughtiest

way too many  people that will lead you on only to drop you in mid conversation because they've changed their mind or because you've said the wrong thing (which is all reasonable and understandable...but it would be nice if they told us as much, before blocking us)...
besides that though, I've had plenty of fun..so...it's harder "work" than one would expect from such a website..but that's only natural...and there is fun to be found

# 5  11/20/08 3:14 AM

AJM_1975 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 38
United Kingdom
Leicester
Naughty newbie

struggling to be honest, I've all but given up really,been led up the garden path all the time every time,even after a couple of weeks with one person.It's not just this site to be fair,they are all the same.I think considerable skill is needed, best to ask the others,they know how to do it...............................

# 6  11/25/08 8:41 PM

andy4you75 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 39
United Kingdom
Hertfordshire
Naughty newbie

it will be a very different experience depending whether you are female or male.

Females tend to get more attention, some have said they cant read all mails.
Whereas many men would get no messages at all if they did not send any out. -  and then dont get replies to most.

# 7  11/26/08 6:54 PM

RedJack This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 36
United Kingdom
Cardiff
Naughty newbie

andy4you75 wrote:

it will be a very different experience depending whether you are female or male.

Females tend to get more attention, some have said they cant read all mails.
Whereas many men would get no messages at all if they did not send any out. -  and then dont get replies to most.

Nicely summed up Andy.  If this thread was 2 or 3 pages long I think this pattern would show up clearly.

Apologies for the consumer refer (some might find it distasteful) but it’s a simple case of supply and demand.  Sorry boys but we’re not in demand

I think some men here are so disappointed and desperate they even message me simply because I’m bi, even though their profiles say they’re straight.

But that’s life, one the upside we can pee standing up so it’s not all bad.

# 8  3/9/09 11:42 AM

thihnit This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Stony Stratford
Naughty newbie

I reeived 12 letters from women as soon as I registered , but as soon as I joined properly and replied I got nothing back .

# 9  3/15/09 12:08 AM

Clubber875 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 39
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Naughty newbie

Hmmm, that doesn't fill me with confidence.  I'm sitting with a dozen or so mails waiting for me once I upgrade my account, but sounds like that might just be a waste of cash?

# 10  4/11/09 8:32 PM

segovia666 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 41
United Kingdom
Southampton
Naughty newbie

Same here, tons of emails whe i registered that i got my hopes up, but as soon as i signed up..nothing, and not a single reply

# 11  4/11/09 8:44 PM

Ask him for a photo
ADSR This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 84
United Kingdom

Seduction guru

segovia666 wrote:

Same here, tons of emails whe i registered that i got my hopes up, but as soon as i signed up..nothing, and not a single reply

You have been writing on the forum for a week or two now... Keep it going mate, it does work! I have made 8 **** contacts in 2 weeks and they are genuine, possible meet ups.... They are great fun everyone of them (Ok 3 are definately not meet ups and one blocked me lol) But you get my point lol

& I'm getting loads of other blog attention too....
It's taken me ages to get noticed, not by changing my personality, but by waiting, writing and just enjoying the site without the added pressure of ****... It's been about 3 weeks so that needs sorting too lol Bla

Men of the forum unite and send me your smiles of.... harmony

Just try your best and if it seems liek to much hassle it's up to you, leave the site... It's not a quick or easy thing to do and have fun with... I'm going to miss the people I haven't given my **** details to while i have gone for a monthish.

Peace

# 12  4/11/09 8:57 PM

boomer666 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 56
United Kingdom
Felixstowe
THE CONNOISSEUR

Dont leave us Daz

# 13  4/11/09 9:48 PM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 84
United Kingdom

Seduction guru

boomer666 wrote:

Dont leave us Daz

Please don't take this the wrong way mate...
If this site was the **** atmosphere I would have liked it to have been... You would have been like my dad lol I mean you have stuck up for me and took the p*** out of me (Like all good dads do!) I don't mean you are that sort of kind hearted person mate. I think Roland would have been like my brother all fun and games, and easy going (If he wasn't scared off by someone).... Wanton has to be my older sister (I say older since she sticks up for me more than i have had the chance to do for her, & I would stick up for her men out there, so you better not hurt her!!!) lol lol lol anyways lol & Neo is without a doubt like my **** figure (& she didn't like it last time I said that to her lol) But she knows what I mean it's not an age thing, it's a personality thing with you all, and how we had all got along.
Everyone else is apart of the crowd I love being around, from Trish and Chezzz to paleryder & wow-m.... & a few more.

I have to leave this time mate... It's to close to the end of my degree and i am still very behind... & I think I am to stressed out to enjoy this experience the way I should, it's taken me all day to get over one realization of last night (& that is something I know I would have brushed to one side if i had been clear headed)

I will be sending out some direct byes at some point soon... Some more than others lol **** but none intended to offend of course lol goes without saying i guess.... I'm just woffling now.

Peace
& I will be back if you are still here see you soon.

# 14  4/11/09 10:07 PM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 84
United Kingdom

Seduction guru

Thank you Trish... & I really enjoyed your company, your messages are always look like a rainbow lol Very girly, very nice, very welcoming **** See you on **** dear if not when I return ****
Kiss for Trish
xxkissxxx

# 15  4/11/09 10:39 PM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 84
United Kingdom

Seduction guru

wantonwoman wrote:

If you leave I shall cry

This good bye has to happen princess xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Love you Wanton xx
xx

# 16  5/11/09 1:05 PM

smartyarse This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 40
Ireland
Mullingar
Been Naughtiest

i have met up with quite a few women on here and have turned down even more!

i don't have a photo on my profile so i have to work a bit harder.

once you realise that women need to feel loved to have **** it becomes easier. you have to chat to them and treat them with respect.

also avoid the profiles with really good looking girls as most of them are **** girls. you think you are getting on really well when they say wanna see my show. so annoying.

overall it is a good site

# 17  5/14/09 4:07 PM

BN_forum_moderator This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
Australia

Been Naughtiest

mojo511,

Please report these women. Don't forget to copy-paste the piece of your chat history/mail where they ask you to give them money. Their profiles will be removed from the site then.

Here are some helpful tips on success provided by BN members: 

http://www.benaughty.com/forum/Successf … topic/4210

Here is a recent blog by neofni with 10 basic tips on success: http://www.benaughty.com/blog/neofni_bl … %20success

Hope it helps!

Join in the forum discussions, it's fun!

Respectfully,
BN_forum_moderator

# 18  3/27/10 7:39 AM

feelinghorny30 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 34
Australia
Brisbane
Naughty newbie

beejay19694 wrote:

wantonwoman wrote:

I've been pretty successful

me too i have met a fantastic guy from here
i wont name him  but so far so good

yes i have meet too only the one guy but a **** tired of the one that lead you on

# 19  3/27/10 9:06 AM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
warriorgirl This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 40
United Kingdom
London
Right goer

Hi all...

this is a really old topic and we have a current one here http://forum.benaughty.com//In-answer-t … 20141/p/20

Please post on the new thread as we don't need two of the same running.

Regards
Warriorgirl

# 20  3/27/10 12:38 PM

Ask him for a photo
Dazzxx This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 35
United Kingdom
Leicester
Wicked charmer

boywonder88 wrote:

How successful have people been on here? Has it lived up to your expectations or even exceeded them? I am just curious because there seem to be a lot of dissatisfied people on here, yet personally i've had some good experiences.

To start with i was very successful and i guess that's why i stayed so long and became part of the furniture... look at me i'm a chair lol (lazy **** mofo lol)

But for I haven't have a meet since last summer... & I tend to annoy allot of people! I always manage to make new friends though, and some stay forever and ever AMEN.... That said, I am not sure making friends is the real reason i joined (it was that log ago i forgot lol)

So yes, BN has been a good tool for me, fun etc
On the flip side, it's been a ruddy pain in the neck lol

But one thing i do know... I have only found 2 other sites out of loads that have any potential nearly as good as BN has! In theory an based on the user base at least

Should i hit send?
yes i should... See you there lol
Daz

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.