Sign up or log in to view the hidden content

How to be Succesfull on BN

# 41  11/26/09 9:02 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 3
extraproud This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
Naughty newbie

This is the last time i'll bother you before i submit my cancellation code....
Another small tip for the uninitiated
Many of the female profiles on here are actually men, they set them up to get the free membership, ladies tell me if i'm wrong but u get messages from female profiles telling you that they are guys, right?
Of course some of these men love to play around and get their kicks by flirting with other men, to be honest they should just say their gay or bi. I'm sure theres lots of guys on here that would love to talk to them.
So if you set up a free female account as well as your main one you can get a picture of the amount of fake female accounts there are on here

Thanks to whichever lovely lady told me of this practice its so bad that i can't remember her name!

# 42  12/9/09 1:44 PM

Posts: 867
Honeychoc42 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
United Kingdom
London
Sweet talker

extraproud wrote:

This is the last time i'll bother you before i submit my cancellation code....
Another small tip for the uninitiated
Many of the female profiles on here are actually men, they set them up to get the free membership, ladies tell me if i'm wrong but u get messages from female profiles telling you that they are guys, right?
Of course some of these men love to play around and get their kicks by flirting with other men, to be honest they should just say their gay or bi. I'm sure theres lots of guys on here that would love to talk to them.
So if you set up a free female account as well as your main one you can get a picture of the amount of fake female accounts there are on here

Thanks to whichever lovely lady told me of this practice its so bad that i can't remember her name!

I can understand that you may be bitter but please don't take it out on genuine women and tar us all with the same brush.

# 43  2/23/10 12:38 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 63
ibrahim82 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 32
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Naughty newbie

work hard f**k hard

# 44  2/23/10 12:41 AM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Posts: 16682
rosewine This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 53
United Kingdom
Inverness
Casanova

ibrahim82 wrote:

work hard f**k hard

and be nice to the ladies

# 45  2/23/10 12:52 AM

Posts: 2478
duff777 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 63
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
Seduction guru

the man has attitude shame it is wrong one

# 46  2/27/10 2:52 PM

Posts: 11001
bustymalone This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

how to be succsefull on here?

be yourself, dont bullshit, put recent pics up, if you say you gonna meet someone, meet em, if you say you gonna have **** with em, have ****, and above all...be true to yourself and only do what you want to do, even if it means telling someone no, or blocking someone, and enjoy!! and only take othes advice if i sits right with YOU!! I have always had good advice on here and feel totally safe that BN is modrated

# 47  2/27/10 3:47 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Posts: 14174
honey514 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Welwyn Garden City
Casanova

Forrenz wrote:

@honey514:
In all fairness, how is someone supposed to practice being great at **** if they don't have a partner? That's one reason behind the site's existence, no?

you will rectify  that being on here    you ****  adonis  you!!!    mwah

# 48  2/27/10 3:50 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Posts: 14174
honey514 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Welwyn Garden City
Casanova

Honeychoc42 wrote:

extraproud wrote:

This is the last time i'll bother you before i submit my cancellation code....
Another small tip for the uninitiated
Many of the female profiles on here are actually men, they set them up to get the free membership, ladies tell me if i'm wrong but u get messages from female profiles telling you that they are guys, right?
Of course some of these men love to play around and get their kicks by flirting with other men, to be honest they should just say their gay or bi. I'm sure theres lots of guys on here that would love to talk to them.
So if you set up a free female account as well as your main one you can get a picture of the amount of fake female accounts there are on here

Thanks to whichever lovely lady told me of this practice its so bad that i can't remember her name!

I can understand that you may be bitter but please don't take it out on genuine women and tar us all with the same brush.

too  right   i am  certainly  no fake  and it  is  annoying  when  you  get an  **** mail  and  it  says  love  john   or  ****  and it  is  a  womans  pic  report  them

# 49  3/8/10 6:25 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 645
palerider-uk This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 32
United Kingdom
Wandsworth Common
Sweet talker

Hey Guys
Glad this post is still going strong. Hope your all having fun?
Just remember that if your patient and genuine then good things will happen.
You'll always get a few bitter people on the forums venting thier anger, dont let them ruin your fun.


Regards
Pale

# 50  3/8/10 6:26 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 1491
Dazzxx This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 35
United Kingdom
Leicester
Wicked charmer

palerider-uk wrote:

Hey Guys
Glad this post is still going strong. Hope your all having fun?
Just remember that if your patient and genuine then good things will happen.
You'll always get a few bitter people on the forums venting thier anger, dont let them ruin your fun.


Regards
Pale

No it's not? Pr? the same from old and days of past? is it? the same one?
hey, no grudges geeza, hope your doing well

Daz

# 51  3/8/10 6:27 PM

Posts: 23106
ambrosia69 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Hereford
Dating expert

palerider-uk wrote:

Hey Guys
Glad this post is still going strong. Hope your all having fun?
Just remember that if your patient and genuine then good things will happen.
You'll always get a few bitter people on the forums venting thier anger, dont let them ruin your fun.


Regards
Pale

nice to see you popping back.... we need an update on the pair of you please


as you can see your posts are still assisting the newbies etc

# 52  3/8/10 8:57 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 645
palerider-uk This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 32
United Kingdom
Wandsworth Common
Sweet talker

ambrosia69 wrote:

palerider-uk wrote:

Hey Guys
Glad this post is still going strong. Hope your all having fun?
Just remember that if your patient and genuine then good things will happen.
You'll always get a few bitter people on the forums venting thier anger, dont let them ruin your fun.


Regards
Pale

nice to see you popping back.... we need an update on the pair of you please


as you can see your posts are still assisting the newbies etc

No problem..ill update you all soon .

LA

# 53  3/8/10 9:01 PM

Posts: 3716
cheekysmile4 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 36
United Kingdom
Leicester
THE CONNOISSEUR

Wow just like the Pale rider from the movies.

Clint rides into town every now and then just to keep an eye on things and right any wrongs

# 54  3/8/10 10:00 PM

Posts: 23106
ambrosia69 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Hereford
Dating expert

cheekysmile4 wrote:

Wow just like the Pale rider from the movies.

Clint rides into town every now and then just to keep an eye on things and right any wrongs

tumbleweed blows across the screen....................... to the tune the good he bad and the ugly


btw im the good cough

# 55  3/8/10 10:03 PM

Posts: 4378
Abzpilot This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 58
United Kingdom
Aberdeen
Been Naughtiest

ambrosia69 wrote:

cheekysmile4 wrote:

Wow just like the Pale rider from the movies.

Clint rides into town every now and then just to keep an eye on things and right any wrongs

tumbleweed blows across the screen....................... to the tune the good he bad and the ugly


btw im the good cough

I'm the bad...

# 56  3/8/10 11:36 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 645
palerider-uk This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 32
United Kingdom
Wandsworth Common
Sweet talker

cheekysmile4 wrote:

Wow just like the Pale rider from the movies.

Clint rides into town every now and then just to keep an eye on things and right any wrongs

lol...thats just what im doing pard

# 57  4/9/10 7:00 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 3
crustyoldgit This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 46
United Kingdom
Exeter
Naughty newbie

thanks for the advice i agree with sending it to all new members could have used it weeks ago.However i do like a good moan every now and then.

# 58  4/9/10 10:34 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Posts: 14174
honey514 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Welwyn Garden City
Casanova

PICTURES  i will admit most men  that  **** mail me  is to say that they love my pics  and  change them often that  keeps  their  interest   now me  being a success  story  dont  know why i do that really  but even tonite  a professional photograher  **** mailed me to compliment  my  pics      so well chuffed      also message more than  chat   i always  used to reply to emails in my own time but  chats would take up a lot of time  which i didnt have  and  go on the  forum  get yourself  known     hope that helps

# 59  4/26/10 12:45 AM

Posts: 12
mountain_wildlife This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 50
United Kingdom
Shrewsbury
Naughty newbie

You know, I just don't want to go through with this anymore. I have have more fun on mainstream dating sites.

# 60  5/22/10 1:35 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 34
theking187 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 27
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

my tips:

1. dont be ugly
2. look really easy
3. dont have any standards

if you follow these 3 rules youll be truly blessed

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.