what attracts you to posts/profiles

# 41  1/23/10 2:27 PM

Shackmyass This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Couple (man and woman), 36
South Africa
Western Cape
Naughty newbie

So ladies, am on offer for a real good time no slez, and finding it difficult to connect with woman that have the same needs ,any surgustions, i need help...lol..

# 42  1/23/10 2:30 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
alasander This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 45
United Kingdom
Peterborough
Seduction guru

Shackmyass wrote:

So ladies, am on offer for a real good time no slez, and finding it difficult to connect with woman that have the same needs ,any surgustions, i need help...lol..

if i can just make 1 small suggestion that may help you. Considering that your location is South Africa and this is Be Naughty UK. I dont think your going to get much of a response here to be honest.

# 43  1/23/10 2:35 PM

Shackmyass This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Couple (man and woman), 36
South Africa
Western Cape
Naughty newbie

well not my day....going fishng somewhere else, the rivers here seem dried up..lol...

# 44  1/24/10 12:58 AM

Ask them for a photo VIP
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask them to upload a photo
Dee1970 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Couple (man and woman), 84
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Casanova

Well, ain't it just fascinating how many men know EXACTLY what women want - especially when they aren't attracting the women on BN themselves.

I can't speak for other women, because I think we're all different. So instead I'll answer the OP.

What I like in a profile pic is either: a smartly dressed man/woman, or a **** but tasteful picture of a medium to toned (not overly "built") body, or a lovely smile, or sometimes a funny one. If you can capture something of your character in a photo, brilliant. In the profile description I'm looking for someone that is similar to ourselves - no point listing the specifics - but well written (as has been said: spelling and grammar - Jesus H Christ, make an effort, people). Again, I want to get something of a person's character. In one case someone's profile name was the hook, backed up by a couple of nice face pics.

I won't necessarily rule people out if they don't have all boxes ticked that we're looking for, but it does mean asking more questions.

The main thing is getting to know them by mail/chat.

As for nice guys don't get any - Well I'm just weird then aren't I? The two single men I'm interested in are both nice guys. As is my f-buddy. One of the two is concerned about his looks, but is genuine, open and very sweet. I could cuddle up to him all night.  And it can't just be me that's attracted to his personality because he's met other people off BN before.

Dee

# 45  1/24/10 1:44 AM

lincoln_imp This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 50
United Kingdom
Lincoln
Sweet talker

The simple answer is: everyone likes different things in life, it's impossible to say that ALL WOMEN like a particular looking type of guy or a particular type of personallity... however, I suspect that 99% of women like a guy to be polite, friendly and respectful etc, I think a sense of humour is helpful too

As for profile pic, they represent who you are, so if you have a **** shot as your main pic you are actually saying 'I'm a knob'... but there will be some women out there that will like this but she's probably a c*nt lol

If your profile isn't working then change it... simples innit!

# 46  1/24/10 3:55 PM

keedav This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 70
United Kingdom
Chatham
Naughty newbie

Better than 'let us know' girls how about a reply at all!!!
Good profile or not (who knows?) I guess that most of us (!)
go to some trouble when sending mail. It really is ANNOYING
not to get any response...... How long does it take to type
'no thanks'? Think about it girls - please!

# 47  1/25/10 4:43 AM

Kayygee This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 84
Australia
Sydney
Sweet talker

extraspicy wrote:

I dislike and would never respond favorably, if at all, to a guy whose profile says, prefer big breasted or any similar statement.  How big is big?  How does he know someone less large than his preference would not be the best partner he ever had?  Will a woman ever know or believe he thinks her **** are adequate if that is in his profile?  Would a woman ever imagine anything else about her is important to him?  Why bother with someone like that?

I prefer to respond to someone who is looking for a woman with a brain, a personality and of course a certain level of attraction in a photo to want to talk and meet to see if that spark and connection is there.  Can anyone tell me why breast size is so important that it has become a fixation of society?  After you engage in **** with a woman, does it still matter that much?

I am a decent, average, proportional size and am so sick of this fixation and tired of seeing cleavage and **** hanging out on women of all ages and sizes in every possible setting.  Is the overexposure making it less of a fixation yet? Will it ever?

Me thinks the lady doth protest to much ... having read your profile you have hardly anything to worry about in the endowment stakes ... whilst cup size is not listed your stats would suggest at least a C or D, but in any event that is irrelevant ... while the initial attraction may have been a ladies breast, legs, **** or hair the lasting impression is created by her eyes, her smile, her personality her wit , charm and conversation.  So I wouldn't get too worried about a mouthful, a handful or a bucketful, there's more to to you than meets the eye I'm sure.   btw, having made your statement about female endowment, why then does your profile state that male size is important .... isn't this the pot calling the kettle black .... and wouldn't all the questions you posed about a male profiles preference for breast size apply equally to yourself ...

# 48  1/26/10 2:15 AM

Johnny_Lovejoy This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
United Kingdom
Lambeth
Naughty newbie

Personality...Also where they can at least name (3) qualities apart from anything physical...

# 49  1/26/10 11:32 AM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
bonnieb2 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 34
United Kingdom
London
Such a tease

It has to be a good, witty & humouros post, then and only then will I look at the guys profile, and a nice face pic is so much nicer than nakedness........... unless there is a rippling 6 pack involved, bugger that slipped out...

# 50  1/26/10 3:59 PM

bru7al This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 31
United Kingdom
Bournemouth
Such a tease

tbh it's a personal point of viue   u cant say wot profile is good or bad
btw im polish so spelling sux

# 51  1/26/10 4:03 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
honey514 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Welwyn Garden City
Casanova

bru7al wrote:

hope it  isnt  just  your spelling  that  sux  mmmm

# 52  1/26/10 4:08 PM

bru7al This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 31
United Kingdom
Bournemouth
Such a tease

honey514 wrote:

bru7al wrote:

hope it  isnt  just  your spelling  that  sux  mmmm

hehe depending on wot u are  after

# 53  1/26/10 8:05 PM

Badboyt-roy This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 35
Australia
Brisbane
Naughty newbie

Can I get a female... or a successful male, and by "successful" I mean they have had lots of enquiry on their profile, to glance at my profile and constructly critque me on what I should change as I'm not happy with the response I'm getting... and further more I don't like it when you don't get a reply to an email sent... I'm not sending rude abusive mail but merely a nice genltmanly introduction or comment... I have success with women outside of this site... why not here?!

Please help!!

# 54  1/27/10 7:22 PM

AngelicCurves This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 45
United Kingdom
Newport
Such a tease

I like Lincoln Imps comment that your main picture reflects who you are so if you post a knob you are a knob

I like profiles which describe something other than **** - its says you have a life and that means there is a chance I may find you interesting to talk to and that is where it ll starts

I don't respond to emails from men who are miles away - they haven't read my profile so I am not going to bother reading theirs

I hate text speak - very untrendy I know but lacks a certain something and any guarantees of pleasure are ignored women are all different if you think the thing that worked the last time will work for the next ten you haven't got a clue and I would start to wonder if the last one was faking so as not to upset your ego

# 55  1/29/10 1:51 AM

Ask him for a photo
alasander This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 45
United Kingdom
Peterborough
Seduction guru

well i have to say, ive changed my profile a lot in the last couple of months, then put some thought behind it and the one i have now gets me a lot of interest from women and a few guys i have to say as well, and i have had a few serious offers because of it, girls again not so much the guys thank goodness.

I've been told it's original and puts a smile on their face and that is what has gotten me the attention.

# 56  1/29/10 7:47 AM

CATCAT19 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 53
United Kingdom
Southampton
Naughty newbie

likeapussy wrote:

Anyway Ladies, I hope you like my ****. A face pic can be arranged. If you have a ****, and I hope to hear from you.

Ummmmmm, maybe a face pic might be a bit prettier?   

# 57  1/29/10 7:57 AM

CATCAT19 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 53
United Kingdom
Southampton
Naughty newbie

arty67 wrote:

warriorgirl wrote:

theinsider83 wrote:

Ouch! Who's **** have you been shooting?

Well currently shooting down all these random emails from guys in India...!   what's going on with that???

WG

lol.what is it with these indian guys?keep viewing my profile and sending me winks.have i turned gay and no one told me?

Must be the new form of 'Male order Bride'   

# 58  1/29/10 8:54 AM

Ask him for a photo
OldernWizer This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
United Kingdom
Nuneaton
Naughty newbie

A nice smile with an honest profile.

# 59  1/29/10 4:24 PM

lindalovelace This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 52
United Kingdom
Eastbourne
Naughty newbie

a nice close face picture does it for me, can't stand guys who put their **** as their profile pic, ok that's what I'm after but I do like to see a face, it says a lot about you. I met my lover on here and all he had was a face pic and a nice manner and his tastes were compatible with my own. Be yourself guys, don't paint yourself to be something you're not.  L xx

# 60  1/29/10 8:13 PM

paul1100 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
United Kingdom
Bolton
Wicked charmer

Badboyt-roy wrote:

Can I get a female... or a successful male, and by "successful" I mean they have had lots of enquiry on their profile, to glance at my profile and constructly critque me on what I should change as I'm not happy with the response I'm getting... and further more I don't like it when you don't get a reply to an email sent... I'm not sending rude abusive mail but merely a nice genltmanly introduction or comment... I have success with women outside of this site... why not here?!

Please help!!

the only bit i`d change is the "don`t mind if you have ****" and about the kind of women you don`t want

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.