Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
honey514 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Welwyn Garden City
Casanova

likeapussy wrote:

Anyway Ladies, I hope you like my ****. A face pic can be arranged. If you have a ****, and I hope to hear from you.

resist  the urge  resist  the  urge  resist  the urge lol

# 22  1/20/10 6:45 PM

Ask her for a photo
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Welwyn Garden City
Casanova

likeapussy wrote:

Well girls, you get cheesed off with **** pics. Well how mwny **** open **** pics are there on here. And th phrase 'fancy a ****'? I think thats more prevalent from women than from any us men put together.

even i dont  wanna  see what  a woman had for ****   tasteful  like  me!!! lol  oh and  hello  ****  does  he have a name?  rude  to shake hands  with  if i dont have a name lol

# 23  1/20/10 6:51 PM

queenbee0 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 30
United Kingdom
London
Such a tease

likeapussy wrote:

Well girls, you get cheesed off with **** pics. Well how mwny **** open **** pics are there on here. And th phrase 'fancy a ****'? I think thats more prevalent from women than from any us men put together.

The man has a point....way too many **** and **** shots and "wanna ****" type messages from both sides.

And not enough ****....well up for ****! (thanks ****)

Bee ****

# 24  1/20/10 6:58 PM

Ask her for a photo
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Welwyn Garden City
Casanova

queenbee0 wrote:

likeapussy wrote:

The man has a point....way too many **** and **** shots and "wanna ****" type messages from both sides.

Bee ****

my  **** were  always  on display  at one time  but i  kinda  get the impression  that  they are not popular    being  so in your  face  so to  speak so  i  calmed  mine  down

# 25  1/20/10 7:01 PM

RitchieRich44 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 50
United Kingdom
Cambridge
**** expert

queenbee0 wrote:

likeapussy wrote:

Bee ****

You can see mine anytime you like!

# 26  1/20/10 7:04 PM

Ask her for a photo
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Welwyn Garden City
Casanova

RitchieRich44 wrote:

queenbee0 wrote:

likeapussy wrote:

Bee ****

what you  have ****  ritchie!!!

# 27  1/20/10 7:08 PM

lincoln_imp This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 50
United Kingdom
Lincoln
Sweet talker

queenbee0 wrote:

likeapussy wrote:

Bee ****

I'm a ****!

# 28  1/20/10 7:14 PM

nicock This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Naughty newbie

RitchieRich44 wrote:

queenbee0 wrote:

likeapussy wrote:

Bee ****

That's his secret!!! lol!

# 29  1/21/10 12:08 AM

Ask them for a photo VIP
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask them to upload a photo
Dee1970 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Couple (man and woman), 84
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Casanova

likeapussy wrote:

Umm, we're not responsible for what other "ladies" show or say. Good luck with the **** approach.

# 30  1/21/10 12:13 AM

lincoln_imp This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 50
United Kingdom
Lincoln
Sweet talker

**** pics just don't work but then my face pic isn't doing much either... D'OH does that mean I'm a knob head then lol

# 31  1/21/10 12:25 AM

Ask her for a photo
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Welwyn Garden City
Casanova

RitchieRich44 wrote:

honey514 wrote:

samsmith1963 wrote:

ok I new here but I thought the **** shots were banned...lol Maybe that's where I am going wrong...better get mine on there quick...lol

i like **** shots mmm

We know what you're looking for in a profile honey.

Male, breathing.....um, well that's it really

long as they  still have rigamortis   and  not  rancid  its ok  lol

# 32  1/22/10 2:38 PM

rachel9 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 52
United Kingdom
Trebanos
Naughty newbie

Well what is off putting is very macho aggressive type comments...be slow gentle ....and caring thats my advisex

# 33  1/23/10 1:32 AM

ZohraDance This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 38
Australia
Canberra
Naughty newbie

SPELLING.  Let me say it again, because it's really important - SPELLING.  If you can't be bothered to spell a three-line intro correctly, then clearly we're not after the same thing.

Comments referring to your **** prowess are also unwelcome.  **** photos - if it's on your primary photo, I'm not interested. My **** can do the same thing and I don't have to put up with it talking about crap.

I want to know about your love-making style, whether you're after a lover or a quick one.

I want to know if you can have a conversation that isn't about ****. Call me strange, but I do like conversation with my ****.

# 34  1/23/10 10:04 AM

Honeychoc42 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
United Kingdom
London
Sweet talker

likeapussy wrote:

I've never seen any p pics!!

# 35  1/23/10 10:10 AM

Woman, 47
United Kingdom
London
Sweet talker

SlimStyles wrote:

I haven't seen one honest girl's reply yet. Truth is; women are mental when it comes to attraction. Make them laugh, show them respect and security, they are yours. A woman wants to know that the prominent man will be able to make them smile/laugh in the worst of times, treat them with dignity and respect their wishes, as well as give them a feeling of being safe when around them.

If your looking for an innocent **** barbie then be prepared to giver them financial security as well. Ralph Lauren just doesn't meet their needs anymore; it's high class wear and pimping lifestyle for these girls. Be realistic when your eyeing this beauty, Can you afford the demands?

If your looking for a Rocker/Biker type; well security might mean that you had better be able to man up when she starts **** just to see you save her from a conflict. It turns her on but could be costly at the HMO ;o)

There is a balance in all types. It's not the "type" of girl you are seeking but the offer you put on the table. And just to be clear; ****, Jock or Rock is far from a catch but may be a requirement for some.

Try getting her attention first and converse with confidence. If there is one true technique that works is showing that you know what you are talking about. And be ready to defend yourself because even as I type this I know someone will challenge my thoughts.

These are the sort of guy i like rather than the ones that speak to you as if they picking you up from off the street corner..

# 36  1/23/10 10:17 AM

Man, 50
United Kingdom
Cambridge
**** expert

honey514 wrote:

RitchieRich44 wrote:

honey514 wrote:

i like **** shots mmm

We know what you're looking for in a profile honey.

Male, breathing.....um, well that's it really

long as they  still have rigamortis   and  not  rancid  its ok  lol

So they don't even have to be breathing?

# 37  1/23/10 10:22 AM

Woman, 47
United Kingdom
London
Sweet talker

There was a film on the telly of a woman who worked in a morgue and she was having **** with all the handsome **** man.Lol Not that Honey or me would go for that

# 38  1/23/10 10:36 AM

Man, 50
United Kingdom
Cambridge
**** expert

Honeychoc42 wrote:

There was a film on the telly of a woman who worked in a morgue and she was having **** with all the handsome **** man.Lol Not that Honey or me would go for that

At least they would talk back. You two would like that!

# 39  1/23/10 2:19 PM

Shackmyass This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Couple (man and woman), 36
South Africa
Western Cape
Naughty newbie

warriorgirl wrote:

looking4it4fun wrote:

How many of those women would love to see a nice, say 8 incher wrapped up in $100 dollar bills, euros or pound notes???  Bet that guy would get the replies then...I can go the bills, but would have to add a **** extension to my Mr. Wiggly

Oh I'd LOVE to see a todger wrapped in pound notes! those were the days eh people? pound notes! and half p's.... and those stupid tiny 5p pieces were but a thing of the future...

WG

Hi..i have been on this site just on a month and have very clearly staed my intentions, want's and needs, i have added _+30 ladies to my contact list, witch i have had some good conversations, but once i get to my needs they run like bunnies, makes me wonder if all they say on their profile is true or are they just fickle??, so need some help has i want what i need ladies to join me and my man, but we very chossy because i want ladies to join us no other men or their men partners, any surguestion ladies???....reply to Shackmyass...

# 40  1/23/10 2:22 PM

sparklebabe This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 23
United Kingdom
Liverpool
Naughty newbie

well what i have seen so far... guys who generally chat to me i will chat to lol, unless they are old, have a pic of their **** as their dp

Someone who is fun and interesting dont rlly look at profiles tbh.

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.