Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)

# 1  1/28/14 2:02 PM

Moderator This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
United States
Fulshear

Sagittarius:   This is an excellent time to have company or to give a party at your home. You are feeling hospitable, loving, and need to share comfort and affection with close friends and ****. Home improvements or beautifying your surroundings in some way is also favored now.

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32300000/Zodiac-Pin-Up-Girls-pin-up-girls-32372984-640-480.jpg

FirstSource:SexualAstrology

# 2  1/28/14 10:56 PM

kosgo This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 54
United States
Portland
Wicked charmer

I was born on the cusp...I'm a Sagittarius...with mmm naughty Scorpio tendencies...

# 3  3/23/14 8:01 AM

hotdog1954 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 60
United Kingdom
Barnsley
Naughty newbie

ahh they say this star sign in a woman can be a dark horse, the woman i am seeing now is this sign and yes i like it, hard to work her out its the mind games you see, from the post you have posted on this site over time you seem the same i am having to keep my witts about me but i love it, the water sign myself feb.

# 4  3/23/14 11:02 AM

kosgo This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 54
United States
Portland
Wicked charmer

hotdog1954 wrote:

ahh they say this star sign in a woman can be a dark horse, the woman i am seeing now is this sign and yes i like it, hard to work her out its the mind games you see, from the post you have posted on this site over time you seem the same i am having to keep my witts about me but i love it, the water sign myself feb.

Who is this woman your seeking?perhaps we all could ...ummm help you out...

# 5  3/27/14 11:52 PM

hotdog1954 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 60
United Kingdom
Barnsley
Naughty newbie

you can help me out anytime beleave me !!!! shes just like you and jesus she comes every 5 mins i had her in a hotel the matress was soaked right through sitting on me her hot juice running over my **** they were cooking !!! it was out of the world i bet you are like that .

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.