How to be attractive for girls

# 1  3/13/14 4:53 PM

XIX This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 25
Canada
Montréal
Naughty newbie

Hello everybody !

So, I have one question for you. I try to **** attention of girls on this site and others but it doesn't work. I try to talk with girls who want just fun and girls want more serious relationship but there is no result. As soon as they see picture of my face, they break contact with me. The thing is I'm not a good talker so how to **** attention of girls ?

# 2  3/26/14 5:18 PM

naomi This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 35
United Kingdom
Kidwelly
Naughty newbie

Not all girls like the same thing or are attracted to the same kind of guy. There is somebody for everyone. Have confidence in who you are & do not take it to heart if someone is mean or towards you. Don't complain or feel sorry for yourself to much. Give compliments & treat the girls with respect. I hope that helps a ****.

# 3  3/26/14 5:58 PM

mikyblueeyes2084 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 51
United Kingdom
Lincoln
Naughty newbie

XIX wrote:

Hello everybody !

So, I have one question for you. I try to **** attention of girls on this site and others but it doesn't work. I try to talk with girls who want just fun and girls want more serious relationship but there is no result. As soon as they see picture of my face, they break contact with me. The thing is I'm not a good talker so how to **** attention of girls ?

Best advice I can give is to read their profiles, play to what she would like. Be yourself, a **** bit ****, but not too cocky ( 'scuse the pun!). Don't pre-empty a put down, things don't always come across in text.

# 4  3/27/14 6:33 AM

xqop9 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 58
United States
Bay City
Naughty newbie

I agree with Naomi. Be yourself  because  if you try to be something other than that  eventually you and the girl will regret it. As she said some girls are into looks and others into personality. I am an older guy and not in great shape and have **** girls  wanting to chat. Be confident, state things your good at-maybe you like to cook, good at fixing cars, whatever. tell them the kind of music you like. Something that the 2 of you may have in common and then hopefully grow from there.

# 5  3/27/14 1:20 PM

bbplayya This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

tastefully dressed, well-built figure and good job.
It should have any respect yourself man.

# 6  3/27/14 5:27 PM

Alphamale This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 32
Canada
Montréal
Naughty newbie

I am not an expert by all means but if there is one thing i know is how to get a woman's attention, start lightly and **** attention to only one woman at a time, don't be a dog in heat chasing every car that goes by... sometimes you have to be persistent and find out what she likes based on how she talks in the room and who with, then compliment her on whatever she deserves to be complimented on don't just make things up women are not stupid- they know who they are. Lastly know when to give up not all women are here to date someone some only come here to chat to friends they have made. And the most important thing be confident you must have confidence even if you have to fake it, believe me you wont get very far if you shy away at every word coming out of your mouth or keyboard, be a man and show it be in control.

# 7  3/28/14 11:58 AM

crue_ This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 45
Canada
Ottawa
Naughty newbie

If the problem is them breaking contact once they see a picture of your face, why not include it on your profile (or at least a partial face shot)?

# 8  3/30/14 5:21 PM

milan1972 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 38
United States
Houston
Naughty newbie

Be active try to **** attention your personality

# 9  7/5/14 6:13 PM

funray This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 31
Australia
Hurstville
Naughty newbie

Build up wider hobbies; traveling is really help you have more topics when chat with girls.
Be self confident and show respect to girls.
Good luck

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.