Why do some men disappear and reappear over and over again?

# 21  3/21/14 6:31 PM

youngken This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 69
United Kingdom
Mablethorpe
Naughty newbie

maybe he works on a oil rig, as to work for a month then has a month off

# 22  3/21/14 8:07 PM

garyhull This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 40
United Kingdom
Naughty newbie

ask him to give you some answers if you don,t have any already,try to come to a compromise if you want to spend more time with him,if he won,t do either then you realy do have to ask yourself wether you trust him or not, if you don,t the writings on the wall, cut the rope and move on, go with your gut instinct hun might save you alot of heartache in the future XXXX

# 23  3/21/14 9:35 PM

honestguy This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Stafford
Naughty newbie

I think Skype is another thing that shouldn't have been invented, my girlfriend uses it secretively to talk to other guys

# 24  3/21/14 9:38 PM

metallica This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

honestguy wrote:

I think Skype is another thing that shouldn't have been invented, my girlfriend uses it secretively to talk to other guys

should'nt that be you **** ****/f......

# 25  3/21/14 9:51 PM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

I still say ask him but I am suspecting married however you will never know if you don't ask and yes he may work on an oil rig or there could be many other reasons.

# 26  3/21/14 10:22 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
arthurgotten This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 30
United Kingdom
Doncaster
Naughty newbie

Does he work on an oil rig?

# 27  3/21/14 11:54 PM

steve This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Newmarket
Naughty newbie

LadywearsRed wrote:

Really ??? All you guys saying it could be this or he might have a reason....  There is no reason in the world for you to put up with his disrespectful coming and going and being in touch when it suits him.... As a mature lady you lay down your own rules, it's a two way thing to create a genuine good relationship. but being treated  like this is happening because you allow it..

Please go find yourself a decent man, who will treat you like a princess, after all we ladies deserve the best in a man....

WHAT A WOMAN Hello Princess And your right , you do deserve the best a man can give!!!!!

USMILE
sorry princess but where did you go Thursday night, we were chatting and you disappeared mid conversation without  saying good bye???? I hope I didn't affend you in any way.
                                                 Do you work for the Government/Secret service?

# 28  3/22/14 1:21 AM

leonine This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 51
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

Well I skype with someone from the USA and I live in the UK she even uses her iphone to skype when she is out and about. I think if your man thinks anything of you and is honest with you then you shouldnt be afraid to ask him the question about these disappearances. Its very odd behaviour to do that to someone you care for. I know if the person I was skyping with lived an hour away I would be there at least once a week. Good luck I hope you get this problem resolved

# 29  3/22/14 3:48 AM

ghuff95 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 53
United Kingdom
Alsager
Naughty newbie

Usmile wrote:

If anyone can give me any insight that would be awesome!  My guy skypes  me every night and comes to see me when he can. Then all of a sudden he will disappear for a week and sometimes a month the out of the blue he is back like nothing ever changed. It drives me crazy!

Have yu asked him wot his job is????
Mayb he's a fckn Magician.

# 30  3/22/14 5:14 AM

Ask him for a photo
merlin53*1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 61
United Kingdom
Liverpool
Naughty newbie

maybe he just comes when he can jobs are hard to come by with zero hours

# 31  3/22/14 1:45 PM

Ask him for a photo
koclub This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 42
United Kingdom
Plymouth
Naughty newbie

face it, he's married, you're the bit on the side xx

# 32  3/22/14 4:10 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
lovetodance This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 61
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

Give him the heave ho , sweetie .
If he can't tell you where he is then he's possibly married or doing something that he ought not be doing . One of my ****'s friend had a long term lover .She met him when she was an attractive twenty something. She knew that he was married and he told her that when his **** were older that he'd divorce his wife -that they never had **** and that he didn't love her . One day, my **** and this friend, who now was in her forties and childless were shopping in an unfamiliar place and they saw this guy laughing and joking with a woman happily pushing a pram with new born twins in it .

# 33  3/22/14 8:28 PM

Ask her for a photo
lilsista This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Naughty newbie

Sweetie, quick question.....do you have his number so you can speak to him?  If not, then he definitely has an other half.  Been there, late night chats only when other half is in bed or chats during the working day when he can get out of the office for 5 minutes

If you are looking for more then I honestly think you are looking at the wrong guy and you should call it a day.  If you can live with the erratic behaviour then good luck

# 34  3/22/14 10:52 PM

spkrmnky This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 32
United States
Everett
Naughty newbie

He's testing the waters.  There's probably someone else.  If wanted to commit to you, he would stray like a dog.

# 35  3/23/14 7:42 PM

WILLI This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 40
United Kingdom
Stirling
Naughty newbie

lol are you having a laugh, Im wetting meself here at the replies and that you all think this is true... get a life lol

# 36  3/24/14 11:18 AM

Ask him for a photo VIP
FreeAndEasy This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
Australia
West Hobart
Sweet talker

Usmile - The only thing you can really do is ask him what's going on.  I agree that this is no way to treat anyone, especially not someone you apparently love!  However, there may be a genuine reason for his mia.  Just ask - you should be able to tell from his reply whether he is telling the truth or not - preferably it should be asked face to face to really see if he is honest or not.

When you get your answer then your heart will tell you what to do!

Good luck!

# 37  3/24/14 2:29 PM

darkmathis This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 28
United States
Anderson
Naughty newbie

That's shady. Unless he's in the military or he's a government contractor, there's something going on that he isn't telling you.  How old is your slice of hunk?  If he's over 25, he should know better.

I know when I was just getting into a serious relationship (last time...I eventually got burned, but that's another story), I lived to spend time with her.  If I wasn't working, I was doing everything I could to be around her.  So if the relations are as serious as you suggest they are, then he's either up to no good, or he's getting shipped around the world.

Really, the only thing you can do is be direct with him and ask him.  If he doesn't give you a direct answer, he's up to something.  Don't give him slack if he's acting shady.  And if you suspect for a second that he's **** on you, you should really lay down the ground rules and stand up for yourself.  If I were operating under the understanding that my relationship with a woman were on serious grounds, I would not be allowed to get away with just disappearing for such long stretches of time.

# 38  3/30/14 5:34 AM

cndst This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 67
United States
Cape Coral
Naughty newbie

This man is "stringing u along" leading another life all together..He gives u just enuf time and attention to make sure u r still interested, but his droppimg out of signt says volumes about what's going on.
If u feel u deserve better than this, give him the boot in a nice way and wish him well and be done w him. If u have had a physical relationship w him, it makes it harder, but u have to think about what u really want out of life.
I have been there so I know from where I speak. You w hurt, but the hurt w go away and u w find the person u deserve,

# 39  4/8/14 3:01 AM

Ask her for a photo
Luckyme This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 42
Ireland
Cork City
Naughty newbie

LadywearsRed wrote:

Really ??? All you guys saying it could be this or he might have a reason....  There is no reason in the world for you to put up with his disrespectful coming and going and being in touch when it suits him.... As a mature lady you lay down your own rules, it's a two way thing to create a genuine good relationship. but being treated  like this is happening because you allow it..

Please go find yourself a decent man, who will treat you like a princess, after all we ladies deserve the best in a man....

well said! I think he's just taking the **** if he was working some job that required him to be absent suddenly the least he WOULD do if he took their thing seriously is forewarn of the possibility of that happening. Take it from a formerly tolerant woman, he's behaving that way because he can. You have the power to draw a line under it and move on! I hope you do!

# 40  4/8/14 9:18 PM

Sylvie This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 34
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Naughty newbie

Sorry my dear, now it's up to u to decide if u wanna be in a situation to see Ur man once in a while. I've been there when he was missing meant he was with someone else and decided to break up.

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.