United Kingdom
Cardiff
Wicked charmer

JohnB wrote:

juiceforjill wrote:

DD_67 wrote:

Some of the French males know what they're about

A **** pose and a handsome face?  I suppose most of us are attracted to that

Can be a simple as that, sometimes the mind wanders to the package too but that only natural too.  **** smile, **** **** IMHO

Aha! There is hope for me yet ... been told my **** is a good feature, just got to work on the smile

I saw a guy in a **** pose with a handsome face last night

# 22  3/17/14 1:31 PM

Jephro This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 30
United States
Bloomington
Naughty newbie

Ok I'd like to know do u like watching a guy wank off in front ya  talking **** gets ur **** moist I luv blowing on **** not much as **** snatch & making women organs am

# 23  3/17/14 6:04 PM

kosgo This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 54
United States
Portland
Wicked charmer

JohnB wrote:

juiceforjill wrote:

DD_67 wrote:

Can be a simple as that, sometimes the mind wanders to the package too but that only natural too.  **** smile, **** **** IMHO

Aha! There is hope for me yet ... been told my **** is a good feature, just got to work on the smile

JohnB They say a man's smile is the second best thing he does with his mouth...

# 24  3/17/14 8:05 PM

metallica This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

kosgo wrote:

JohnB wrote:

juiceforjill wrote:

JohnB They say a man's smile is the second best thing he does with his mouth...

the first being....drink GUINNESS..

# 25  3/21/14 4:22 AM

andre5 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 42
Poland
ToruĊ„
Naughty newbie

13kaz13 wrote:

OMG! Lol it is silly oclock in morning i should be getting some beauty sleep butas u do i thought id read this post.... Well!  Lmfao! The comedy value in this from the original post to some of the replies is brilliant.  Made me chuckle haha

Xkx

That's a pretty woman

# 26  3/21/14 9:59 AM

RitchieRich This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 50
United Kingdom
Cambridge
**** expert

justmandm wrote:

Miss_lovely1 wrote:

rodsrule wrote:

optional???????????
thought they were **** and buried

along with all the ppl.

maybe the op was asking other girls if thats what they like too

I like an attractive guy with a nice smile, personality is optional until he becomes more than a ****

miss shallow 1 xx

That's what I thought too.... some welcome for her, has she been seen since? and yet, folk wonder why the forum is quiet???/

I like a man I find attractive, looks after himself well...and this

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/ … 7034_n.jpg

I'm a bit puzzled about what you mean. Nobody has got at the O/P and she hasn't come back to explain what she meant, so people are wandering off at a tangent. The O/P's post count is 19, although that might be from before the reintegration of the US/RotW forums, and she was on site today, but I don't see any reason she should have been put off.

# 27  4/3/14 4:31 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
jolly This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 52
United States
Woodland
Naughty newbie

U R Hot would love to make you ****.

# 28  4/3/14 8:18 PM

Man, 50
United Kingdom
Cambridge
**** expert

jolly wrote:

Well....Thank you, but you're a bit far away

# 29  4/3/14 10:18 PM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

RitchieRich wrote:

jolly wrote:

Lmao. Not going for a holiday Ritchie

# 30  4/4/14 7:24 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
rodsrule This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 54
Australia
Coopers Plains
Seduction guru

TalentedAngel wrote:

RitchieRich wrote:

jolly wrote:

Lmao. Not going for a holiday Ritchie

would that make him a jolly Rodger ?????????????

# 31  4/4/14 11:01 AM

justmandm This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
Ireland
Cork City
Right goer

RitchieRich wrote:

justmandm wrote:

Miss_lovely1 wrote:

along with all the ppl.

maybe the op was asking other girls if thats what they like too

I like an attractive guy with a nice smile, personality is optional until he becomes more than a ****

miss shallow 1 xx

That's what I thought too.... some welcome for her, has she been seen since? and yet, folk wonder why the forum is quiet???/

I'm a bit puzzled about what you mean. Nobody has got at the O/P and she hasn't come back to explain what she meant, so people are wandering off at a tangent. The O/P's post count is 19, although that might be from before the reintegration of the US/RotW forums, and she was on site today, but I don't see any reason she should have been put off.

I don't suppose you would.....

# 32  4/4/14 11:18 AM

HBE This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 52
Australia
Redcliffe
Casanova

justmandm wrote:

RitchieRich wrote:

justmandm wrote:

No comment PMSL

# 33  4/4/14 11:48 AM

Man, 50
United Kingdom
Cambridge
**** expert

HBE wrote:

justmandm wrote:

RitchieRich wrote:

No comment PMSL

Obviously so blindingly obvious there's no requirement to point out where the O/P has been discouraged then
I asked for clarification, since the title of the thread is "ask a Girl" and yet she didn't ask a question. The O/P didn't bother to reply despite being on site daily.

# 34  4/4/14 12:12 PM

Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

RitchieRich wrote:

HBE wrote:

justmandm wrote:

No comment PMSL

Obviously so blindingly obvious there's no requirement to point out where the O/P has been discouraged then
I asked for clarification, since the title of the thread is "ask a Girl" and yet she didn't ask a question. The O/P didn't bother to reply despite being on site daily.

I'm blonde and I can work it out

# 35  4/4/14 12:15 PM

onehelluvastory This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 43
United States
Olympia
Naughty newbie

DD_67 wrote:

RitchieRich44 wrote:

UnMecPlutotHot wrote:

Who wanna a nice **** ?

ah! The romance and charm of the French male!

bwahahahahahahaha wheeeze hahahahahahaha

Bon Jour! Straight men please take heed. OUI! Yes, you too, Frenchy.
Okay, hetero men like to look at women's pussies. hetero women like to look at women's pussies also, for many other reasons than men do.
Stay with me...
All men love their own **** they think no one else's feels like theirs does so they must orbit it in their mind continually.
Hetero women (in my experience and it is vast, unless a ****), really are turned **** off by you and your thought that its so gorgeous we will not be able to contain our feminine juices.
But, once again. That is YOUR thought about what we want. That is not the same as what we actually want.
We want to **** a man. Not a ****. We want to feel special to the man even just a **** bit, or at least feel that this is a person we may enjoy if he has a face and a **** in that order. Agian, if he is a man in possession of a ****, we will like his **** if we like him... 

Getting this? it gets even better... AND I HAVE NO VIDEO FOR YOU TO BUY, JUST STATING THE FACTS....
If a man has a personality that makes us smile after we leave this site, and often before we leave this site, we will want your ****. again, you then ****. us first then ****.

And if your personality remains solid longer than your erection, we'll come back often for   your specific ****. And if the next time, you have the same personality that we liked, its very likely that we will soon love your **** more deeply and in ways you ever imagined anyone else could. Add that love to all the love you will still have for this wonderful **** of yours---that **** is loved and living the life you dreamed it would, only over twice as much, cuz we love so much it makes you love it even more!

Remember, women have many many choices of **** release. Consider the proof that your **** isn't thrilling to us, ready??? Have you ever noticed that there is a huge gap between sales of the two most famous **** people mags ever. Men who buy Playboy vs. women who even know if Play girl is still in print. PS we don't by it, that's why we don't know.
If we never come back after getting you off here, we like the personality of our **** better than yours. Please work on it. We're sicker of it than we are turned off by your strange ****.

We want to meet someone who is worth it. Sexually educate yourself, develop a personality instead of a righteous selfie or manscape job, or even worse, lack there of, and enjoy who we are. We want the convenience of a **** to come visit and a bit of a giggle or convo even  to make it like a person is with us and we like HIM. We want to show him by liking his ****.

Note: For those of you who may have forgotten, having someone wanting just your **** and coming back for more is worth 5 minutes of genuinely treating us as who we are, rather than what kinda place you wanna shove your clammy, unkempt ****. Try making us laugh a bit before we see the ****, yes, even you big boys should hold it in for a minute or two.
Caution: reading profiles may be required. Help us help you.

# 36  4/4/14 12:34 PM

HBE This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 52
Australia
Redcliffe
Casanova

onehelluvastory wrote:

DD_67 wrote:

RitchieRich44 wrote:

Okay, hetero men like to look at women's pussies. hetero women like to look at women's pussies also, for many other reasons than men do.
Stay with me...
All men love their own **** they think no one else's feels like theirs does so they must orbit it in their mind continually.
Hetero women (in my experience and it is vast, unless a ****), really are turned **** off by you and your thought that its so gorgeous we will not be able to contain our feminine juices.
But, once again. That is YOUR thought about what we want. That is not the same as what we actually want.
We want to **** a man. Not a ****. We want to feel special or at least enjoy the personality of a man first, and if he is in possession of a ****, we will like his **** if we like him...  Getting this? it gets even better...If their personality is outstandingly perfect to us. and that is the part 90% of you are missing, the fact that we enjoy the company of a man first, if we really enjoy yours (i'm talking 5 min. we know why we're here) and your personality stays around longer than the erection. We will come back for more of just your ****. And if that pattern continues, its very likely that we will love your **** in ways you never knew it could be loved. And along with all the love you will still have for this wonderful **** of yours. That **** will be living the life... the one you think you have a right to by owning your very own.

Remember, women have many many choices of toys, real men, and real men who may in all probability have the most wonderful real **** that they've ever seen. .  And if your personality pales in comparison to a piece of silicone, vibrating or not, and/or is more grating than the buzzing sound coming from my bedroom constantly (we want our own **** to love, we just don't want to know its name before you know ours). And i'm thinking if you are here and have been here for a while cuz you're on a dry streak... keep reading.

If you get a girl on here and she becomes a repeat customer you have done well, if not, your personality is worse than having zero real live **** in bed with us in the moment. and we will close this program and grab that hunk of plastic just to deafen your voice so we don't have to hate you, its bad for sleep.

TOP SECRET INFO YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT 'FAKE WOMEN': Men or bi curious 'friends' intro-ing themselves as themselves or as us are a sign of your lacking common sense not owning sexiness that even men can't resist. Cure? **** is on your profile, remove it immediately. Improvement is immediate. Wanna argue with it, don't bug me, You test it out. I already have my answer and your gorgeous **** pic has already not given me the idea you can think anywhere near the level i can make you wish i'd never seen your icky ungroomed patchy crooked perpetually hardened been stuck into whatever member. Please don't come back and call me names cuz i didn't want it first. Its mean, and so i also will be mean, and i will make you cry. I do it for a living. Try it.

Educate yourself, develop a personality instead of a righteous selfie and enjoy who we are, we want to come back for a good **** attached to a good man. And in case you have forgotten, having someone who loves your **** more than you do, is worth 5 minutes of genuinely noticing who we are and making us laugh.

Caution: reading profiles may be required.

PS Thanks, Frenchy, for the perfect platform. O how that needed to come out. Please, get over yourself. We want ****, but we want a man first. We have a drawer full of all kinds of ****. Be more than silicone. Be a respectful man. And speaking only for myself, I'll be the filthiest private **** you've seen. But only for one man and all of those men who have had the pleasure of letting me fly them, have earned that by respecting me first before their need to get off.

BRAVO...well said GO GIRL

# 37  4/4/14 4:06 PM

justmandm This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
Ireland
Cork City
Right goer

onehelluvastory wrote:

DD_67 wrote:

RitchieRich44 wrote:

Stay with me...
We want to **** a man. Not a ****. We want to feel special to the man even just a **** bit, or at least feel that this is a person we may enjoy if he has a face and a **** in that order. Agian, if he is a man in possession of a ****, we will like his **** if we like him... 

Getting this? it gets even better... AND I HAVE NO VIDEO FOR YOU TO BUY, JUST STATING THE FACTS....
If a man has a personality that makes us smile after we leave this site, and often before we leave this site, we will want your ****. again, you then ****. us first then ****.

And if your personality remains solid longer than your erection, we'll come back often for   your specific ****. And if the next time, you have the same personality that we liked, its very likely that we will soon love your **** more deeply and in ways you ever imagined anyone else could. Add that love to all the love you will still have for this wonderful **** of yours---that **** is loved and living the life you dreamed it would, only over twice as much, cuz we love so much it makes you love it even more!

Remember, women have many many choices of **** release. Consider the proof that your **** isn't thrilling to us, ready??? Have you ever noticed that there is a huge gap between sales of the two most famous **** people mags ever. Men who buy Playboy vs. women who even know if Play girl is still in print. PS we don't by it, that's why we don't know.
If we never come back after getting you off here, we like the personality of our **** better than yours. Please work on it. We're sicker of it than we are turned off by your strange ****.

We want to meet someone who is worth it. Sexually educate yourself, develop a personality instead of a righteous selfie or manscape job, or even worse, lack there of, and enjoy who we are. We want the convenience of a **** to come visit and a bit of a giggle or convo even  to make it like a person is with us and we like HIM. We want to show him by liking his ****.

Note: For those of you who may have forgotten, having someone wanting just your **** and coming back for more is worth 5 minutes of genuinely treating us as who we are, rather than what kinda place you wanna shove your clammy, unkempt ****. Try making us laugh a bit before we see the ****, yes, even you big boys should hold it in for a minute or two.

Brilliant....more..more..

# 38  4/5/14 3:28 AM

Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

onehelluvastory wrote:

DD_67 wrote:

RitchieRich44 wrote:

Stay with me...

Love it

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.