As I get older

# 1  3/17/14 11:44 PM

wisk This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 57
United Kingdom
Belfast
Seduction guru

I tend to wonder about the missed opportunities and the one's that got away, do women do this

# 2  3/17/14 11:50 PM

karsic_karl This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Sandiacre
Been Naughtiest

I suspect they do, but they are thinking of chocolate bars and special offers on shoes.

# 3  3/17/14 11:59 PM

ambrosia69 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Hereford
Dating expert

sometimes I do think of the one who got away but he's happy in his current life and we are still soulmates at heart

# 4  3/18/14 5:34 AM

kosgo This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 54
United States
Portland
Wicked charmer

wisk wrote:

I tend to wonder about the missed opportunities and the one's that got away, do women do this

Oh maybe every now and then...but I have many  more sucesses then misses  to keep me smiling for  a L O N **** ...L ON ****  time...

# 5  3/18/14 6:05 AM

metallica This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

i find FISHING takes my mind off it................and then i remember one or two missed oppurtunitys on the river bank.......and im back where i started...

# 6  3/18/14 11:26 AM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

wisk wrote:

Some do and others have it done to them and end up bitter old maids

# 7  3/18/14 1:59 PM

chaosmaker This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 42
United Kingdom
Cardiff
Wicked charmer

wisk wrote:

Yes have done the 'what ifs' and tried to imagine whether it would have turned out differently or lead to a relationship but it's not a very productive exercise...

# 8  3/18/14 3:19 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
tigerrrrrrrrr10 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 51
United Kingdom
Hayling Island
Naughty newbie

Your **** body should only belong to those who fall in love with your **** soul. Difficult road’s often lead to beautiful destinations.

# 9  3/18/14 4:21 PM

willi This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

I tink bout missed opportunities but always remind myslf I have not control of my destiny & fate  so I just make the most of now & Whats to come.

# 10  3/18/14 4:39 PM

niceguy This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 38
United Kingdom
St Albans
Naughty newbie

Its not the attitude. Obviously u can focun on negative side, the question is how to maximize advantage of your opportunities to make sure later on you actually do not wonder what if any more

# 11  3/18/14 4:55 PM

kosgo This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 54
United States
Portland
Wicked charmer

metallica wrote:

i find FISHING takes my mind off it................and then i remember one or two missed oppurtunitys on the river bank.......and im back where i started...

Oh were we talking about fishing?...oh yes ...on the Wilson river right outside of Tillamonk Oregon...the biggest fish I  have ever  had on!!! It pulled even voluptuous Kellee to the water's edge...wish I could have landed that ****!!!...

# 12  3/18/14 6:14 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
6311xx This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 50
United States
Saint Louis
Naughty newbie

As I get older I find it harder to remember the one's who got away.....or where I left my keys....or...what was the topic??

# 13  3/18/14 6:52 PM

metallica This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

kosgo wrote:

metallica wrote:

Oh were we talking about fishing?...oh yes ...on the Wilson river right outside of Tillamonk Oregon...the biggest fish I  have ever  had on!!! It pulled even voluptuous Kellee to the water's edge...wish I could have landed that ****!!!...

not quite the "one that got away"....that wisk is talking about....

butttt...i'd emagin you PULLED a bit to HARD missis...

# 14  3/18/14 7:33 PM

Mark This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 37
United Kingdom
Norwich
Needs a spanking

No point really no one can fit in everything in life some things will happen some wont. Some will be mistakes some will be regrets some will be DAMN why did i do that All just part of life.

# 15  3/18/14 8:47 PM

garyhull This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 40
United Kingdom
Naughty newbie

Thats life and everthing happens for a reason,they was,nt ment to be,you can,t go through life thinking what if??    because youll never know,they could of gone the wrong way too nobody can predict the future, just put it down to experiance,when you do meet the right one youll no,and all them has and could of beens won,t mean a thing and youll be glad they never happened,wether women think that i would,nt no xxxx

# 16  3/18/14 10:30 PM

tripod This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 55
Australia
Mildura
Naughty newbie

if you spend to much time thinking about bygones then you will never spend enough time thinking about your future

# 17  3/18/14 11:11 PM

chaosmaker This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 42
United Kingdom
Cardiff
Wicked charmer

tripod wrote:

if you spend to much time thinking about bygones then you will never spend enough time thinking about your future

not on about living in the past,  just wondering about those that you could but didn't have... 

# 18  3/19/14 3:22 AM

A-Woman This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 46
United States
Fort Lauderdale
Been Naughtiest

karsic_karl wrote:

I suspect they do, but they are thinking of chocolate bars and special offers on shoes.

Heyyy u forgot handbags!

And lingerie....

# 19  3/19/14 12:55 PM

justmandm This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
Ireland
Cork City
Right goer

karsic_karl wrote:

No never.... except to the chocolate and shoes....... was only recently talking to a friend about this and she always regrets that one..... but like I said if the relationship had gone on, the "rot" could have set in naturally and just because it ended prematurely, she only really had the "best bits", who knows what would have happened if it had lasted................

# 20  3/19/14 6:51 PM

wisk This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 57
United Kingdom
Belfast
Seduction guru

thanks people for comments and those who posted for first time welcome

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.