Why guys?

# 1  1/4/14 12:43 PM

asncutsie This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 19
Australia
Regents Park
Naughty newbie

Why does every guy have to start off a conversation with a **** (and rude) message?
I understand this is what the site is about but it gets annoying and yet, some guys still wonder why they don't get replies

# 2  1/4/14 12:46 PM

metallica This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

asncutsie wrote:

Why does every guy have to start off a conversation with a **** (and rude) message?
I understand this is what the site is about but it gets annoying and yet, some guys still wonder why they don't get replies

coz missy....sum blokes are just TWATS ....simples.......

# 3  1/4/14 1:06 PM

asncutsie This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 19
Australia
Regents Park
Naughty newbie

Yeah I guess It sucks. I really hate putting up with it, it doesn't make me wanna be here at all

# 4  1/7/14 10:44 AM

kkv This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 25
United States
Narragansett
Naughty newbie

maybe it some kinda **** type thing like they're cueing you to talk **** back. Maybe you should dish it back in their face next time. When they say **** I'm so freaking hard, you say I 'm gonna **** you to the **** and **** your brains out. See what results you get i'm just sayin.

# 5  3/15/14 1:07 AM

timmyitis This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 39
Australia
Leumeah
Naughty newbie

I'm nice and polite and I still don't get replies to my messages even when I'm replying to a wink sent to me
Must be my ugly mug I guess

# 6  3/15/14 1:16 AM

Mark This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 37
United Kingdom
Norwich
Needs a spanking

haha

# 7  3/15/14 1:51 AM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

Mark wrote:

haha

Smarty

# 8  3/15/14 2:05 AM

b_a_f This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
United Kingdom
Twickenham
Naughty newbie

I'm always a gentleman, which I think can be a detriment at times. As sometimes a woman might just want someone filthy but I always opt for a polite first message.

Then again, I seem to be the odd one out in that I don't just send a photo of my **** if what I've heard from other women on here is true.

# 9  3/15/14 3:11 AM

Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

b_a_f wrote:

I'm always a gentleman, which I think can be a detriment at times. As sometimes a woman might just want someone filthy but I always opt for a polite first message.

Then again, I seem to be the odd one out in that I don't just send a photo of my **** if what I've heard from other women on here is true.

Spoil sport

# 10  3/15/14 4:04 AM

b_a_f This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
United Kingdom
Twickenham
Naughty newbie

TalentedAngel wrote:

b_a_f wrote:

Spoil sport

Well I obviously will if requested and reciprocated in kind but it's not like I'd just go up to a woman in a bar and get my **** out so I think at least a hello is just good manners.

Then maybe that's why I've only been in touch with one (admittedly fantastic) woman after about 4 months

# 11  3/18/14 11:17 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
dimbiss This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 46
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

asncutsie wrote:

Not all of us start a conversation that way, only the educational Neanderthal amongst us to that.  I have always spoken too and treated women as "Ladies", but that is because I am a "Gentleman".
That said, once I get to know my partner in "crime" and she has proved herself to be no Lady in private, the rules change.  None-the-less I always treat her as a Lady in public and as a "Princess".  Why?  All **** girls want to be Princesses and when they grow up they still want the dream.
The other thing is that a confident guys who is sure of himself just does not have to act that way.

Wishing you well. Be safe and if your ever over this way, maybe we could have a chat sometime, assuming I am back in the UK at that time.

# 12  3/18/14 2:29 PM

chaosmaker This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 42
United Kingdom
Cardiff
Wicked charmer

asncutsie wrote:

The men I get on best with are the ones that I've talked to on the forum first.  The messages are not rude to begin with and it allows it all to develop (sometimes too slowly)  but there are really nice men on here.  Good luck

# 13  3/18/14 9:57 PM

Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

chaosmaker wrote:

asncutsie wrote:

The men I get on best with are the ones that I've talked to on the forum first.  The messages are not rude to begin with and it allows it all to develop (sometimes too slowly)  but there are really nice men on here.  Good luck

I have to agree with that, just ignore the others

# 14  3/22/14 10:58 PM

spkrmnky This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 32
United States
Everett
Naughty newbie

Well can't speak for everyone hereā€¦but what ever happened to the art of flirting?  I don't start off **** because I have to gauge the other person's response.  There are a billion ways to be naughty and not everyone likes it the same way.

# 15  6/29/14 6:10 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
DavidCommaGeek This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 84
United States
Riverside
Such a tease

dimbiss wrote:

Not all of us start a conversation that way, only the educational Neanderthal amongst us to that.  I have always spoken too and treated women as "Ladies", but that is because I am a "Gentleman".
That said, once I get to know my partner in "crime" and she has proved herself to be no Lady in private, the rules change.  None-the-less I always treat her as a Lady in public and as a "Princess".  Why?  All **** girls want to be Princesses and when they grow up they still want the dream.
The other thing is that a confident guys who is sure of himself just does not have to act that way.

Quoted for truth.

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.