Why do some men disappear and reappear over and over again?

# 1  3/18/14 12:38 AM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Usmile This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 45
Canada
Airdrie
Naughty newbie

If anyone can give me any insight that would be awesome!  My guy skypes  me every night and comes to see me when he can. Then all of a sudden he will disappear for a week and sometimes a month the out of the blue he is back like nothing ever changed. It drives me crazy!

# 2  3/18/14 12:40 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
alber This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 25
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
Naughty newbie

I'd ask them where they'd been if that happened regularly.

It's hardly a respectful way to act towards someone you think of as a friend.

# 3  3/18/14 12:45 AM

davel2985 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 48
United Kingdom
Basildon
Needs a spanking

hi i might be wrong so..just a word in your ear.            .             LOSE him

any guy can have an odd day out.........wHats  his Reason .....
    if u  r are his ONE..............where is he
  Ido hope ....theres a good excuse........but ....

................best of luck.........
   u deserve better..         

# 4  3/18/14 12:46 AM

Ask her for a photo
Woman, 45
Canada
Airdrie
Naughty newbie

Yes I know you are both right!  Thanks

# 5  3/18/14 12:53 AM

Man, 48
United Kingdom
Basildon
Needs a spanking

BUT..it does not mean.....happiness   has gone..

If you do really want him...  ask him the question.....
if its a real love..........its not always easy to talk or give up on...

I hope it turns out well for you.........never give up,but remember..this is a big world..

# 6  3/18/14 1:01 AM

Ask her for a photo
Woman, 45
Canada
Airdrie
Naughty newbie

It is a really big world. I have a feeling I should just let this one go. We only see each other every few months and it's not like we are tons of miles from each other. The flight is only 1 hour. I really appreciate your advice.

# 7  3/18/14 1:04 AM

Ask him for a photo
alber This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 25
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
Naughty newbie

Hope you find happiness whatever you do.

# 8  3/18/14 1:12 AM

Man, 48
United Kingdom
Basildon
Needs a spanking

how did u meet him.....was it on a date site......

Is there a really good reason......for his actions........

maybe you have to find out.........whats the real HE

in all,, advice it can be wrong.......But he has to Prove himself..
  my best

# 9  3/18/14 1:26 AM

Ask her for a photo
Woman, 45
Canada
Airdrie
Naughty newbie

We did meet on a date site a year ago.   Our relationship went from zero to a 100 really quick. We ended up breaking up shortly after we started dating. A couple of months later we started ****-mailing each other then skyping every night and seeing each other when we could. Then he disappeared again. I started dating someone and just asI did guess who comes back into my life.  He flew in last week for a night. Called me the night he left and guess what it's been a week and have not heard a word from him again. It's crazy it's not like we are teenagers....we are mature adults lol

# 10  3/18/14 1:49 AM

Ask him for a photo
rodsrule This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 54
Australia
Coopers Plains
Seduction guru

Usmile wrote:

We did meet on a date site a year ago.   Our relationship went from zero to a 100 really quick. We ended up breaking up shortly after we started dating. A couple of months later we started ****-mailing each other then skyping every night and seeing each other when we could. Then he disappeared again. I started dating someone and just asI did guess who comes back into my life.  He flew in last week for a night. Called me the night he left and guess what it's been a week and have not heard a word from him again. It's crazy it's not like we are teenagers....we are mature adults lol

maybe wrong but sounds like you are the back plan

# 11  3/18/14 1:49 AM

Man, 48
United Kingdom
Basildon
Needs a spanking

hi.....ok      ..
  air travel can be stressful.....from your point of veiw....can be a huge ..time of waiting..
do u have aplan for the future...........it is something,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, for someone to take a plane to see you.

mail me if u want to.......only to talk..

thats great english

# 12  3/18/14 6:14 AM

metallica This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

mebbie he works for the government...(nudge nudge...wink wink).....or special forces even.....

# 13  3/18/14 11:04 AM

Ask him for a photo
dimbiss This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 46
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

Usmile wrote:

If anyone can give me any insight that would be awesome!  My guy skypes  me every night and comes to see me when he can. Then all of a sudden he will disappear for a week and sometimes a month the out of the blue he is back like nothing ever changed. It drives me crazy!

Hi Usmile,
It all depends, and there can be several reasons
1.  he could be involved elsewhere with another partner or wife
2.  he may be doing his bit to help an aged relative or something similar
3.  it may have something to do with his work, especially if it is something to do with private security or something governmental (I know this one is somewhat cryptic, but I will not expand this any further)

If you want to keep him, enjoy the time you have together and treat the times together like a honeymoon.  IF it drives you beyond distraction, get rid and find another punter (guy).

# 14  3/18/14 9:41 PM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

Usmile wrote:

Ask him why

# 15  3/21/14 4:01 PM

anglotex This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 51
United Kingdom
Reading
Naughty newbie

I have to agree with TalentedAngel ... Ask him.  Then you have to decide if you like or believe the answer.

For my money, I'd go with the "married man playing when the wife is away" scenario.  It's up to you whether you want to get into that game but he owes you an explanation, whatever the explanation might be.

# 16  3/21/14 5:00 PM

Morbius This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Naughty newbie

I agree with everyone . That's no way to treat someone at all .  It's easy to say get rid of him but I can see that if you love someone it's a hard thing to do , but if I my be blunt your carn't be treat like that and if you tell him to go it will be upsetting for you but I promise you will move on and  in time you will think back and say "why did I let him treat me that way ! " .  It sound like he's playing around to me .  Just trying to be honest with you  and I don't mean to sound harsh I really don't . Chin up .xx

# 17  3/21/14 5:34 PM

LadywearsRed This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Bristol
Naughty newbie

Really ??? All you guys saying it could be this or he might have a reason....  There is no reason in the world for you to put up with his disrespectful coming and going and being in touch when it suits him.... As a mature lady you lay down your own rules, it's a two way thing to create a genuine good relationship. but being treated  like this is happening because you allow it..

Please go find yourself a decent man, who will treat you like a princess, after all we ladies deserve the best in a man....

# 18  3/21/14 5:55 PM

metallica This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

LadywearsRed wrote:

Really ??? All you guys saying it could be this or he might have a reason....  There is no reason in the world for you to put up with his disrespectful coming and going and being in touch when it suits him.... As a mature lady you lay down your own rules, it's a two way thing to create a genuine good relationship. but being treated  like this is happening because you allow it..

Please go find yourself a decent man, who will treat you like a princess, after all we ladies deserve the best in a man....

"it aint as simple as that"...is the general answer i get when i say the very same thing missis....

butttt......dont let that put you off from sticking around missis ....could do with sum  NEW spunky burds on here...

# 19  3/21/14 6:10 PM

WILLI This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 40
United Kingdom
Stirling
Naughty newbie

What a load of crap, is he related to Santa Claus ... he appears once a year

# 20  3/21/14 6:21 PM

hotdog1954 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 60
United Kingdom
Barnsley
Naughty newbie

do you realy love this guy is there something about him that holds you?  one person stated on a post above "does he work for the government "! to be honest that what i do and i met somebody on here some time back, its right you cannot get in touch some times for a long time but then i made that clear at the time, you cannot wait for ever life is far to short, ask the question see what answer you get the truth. or lies.

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.