women always say they want a good a man,ask where are the good men?

# 1  3/5/14 7:01 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
4_cc_ This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 35
United States
Mountainburg
Naughty newbie

Us good guys are here. You ladies put us in the friend zone. Look in your friend zone and your good Guy will reveal himself.

# 2  3/5/14 4:46 PM

Lamonte This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 48
United States
Martinsburg
Naughty newbie

Because they want a mans opinion on something elsr they want or cant have. They want reassurance that there what that person really needs. .....them

# 3  3/5/14 5:45 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Ruby This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 42
United States
Union City
Naughty newbie

Because they Act like a Friend don't make the Move to Be More. Women want a Man who can be Both Friend and Lover. If he doesn't let her know he wants to be Both how can she know?!

# 4  3/5/14 6:28 PM

hiddengem This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 45
United States
Bronx
Naughty newbie

I think the 'friend zone' is B.S. Women are afraid that if it becomes a romantic relationship and ends badly, they will have lost a friend. Try telling a female friend that you think they are really attractive, and you think dating would be would make you both happy. Maybe 'friends with benefits' is the way to go. Mention that her telling you "I just don't think of you that way" hurts, and how do they know without trying it? If they won't consider it, that will hurt your friendship. Also discuss that if things don't work out romantically, they will still be friends afterward. Put it all out there, communicate. This could go both ways.

# 5  3/5/14 7:03 PM

boink76709 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 52
Canada
Moose Jaw
Naughty newbie

is it the Myth or the Set Up. Women who put GOOD MEN into their status bars, usually have been wronged in some way. Where I can't be the judge, I can be an informed observer. As the old saying goes "show me a beautiful woman and I'll show you a guy who will cheat on her"......here to tell you....it goes both ways...."Show me a good man and I'll show you a woman who will cheat on him"
When I look at people from both sides of the fence, falling into those statements, I wonder, "how can they"
There was something wrong from the start....lack of communication on all fronts, deception, poorly conceived perception of what each other thought on how a relationship should go.
If you want a ONE NIGHTER say it
If you want FWB say it
If WHATEVER YOU WANT say it

# 6  3/5/14 7:28 PM

ClaysHard This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 64
United States
Lompoc
Naughty newbie

A man gets stuck in the friend zone because he wasn't honest with himself or her as far as his intentions because he was afraid of how she might react. The chemistry is denied and the **** excitement is mitigated into a friendship instead of what it could or should have been. At 63 I'm just discovering that there is absolutely no shame in feeling & expressing the excitement of desire.  I'm no longer ashamed of my desires of any woman, thereby freeing me to honestly express myself and  not deny myself of my true emotions. I find that being honest and telling the woman of my inability to control my honest desire and lusting excitement for her amplifies the passion and strengthens my crediability and gets me **** more often than not. It's all in being in touch with your emotions & true intentions than bulls shitting and being exiled to the forbidden friend zone. Life's just to short to waste my time worrying that she'll get the wrong idea. If she's not interested than why waste any more energy on her when there are so many woman out there that enjoy sharing the **** excitement of being with a man that is honest with himself & not ashamed, but proud of his desire for her. That is such an intergalactic part of a healthy relationship and the bedrock of what we're here for anyway.

# 7  3/5/14 10:41 PM

A-Woman This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 46
United States
Fort Lauderdale
Been Naughtiest

Ruby wrote:

Because they Act like a Friend don't make the Move to Be More. Women want a Man who can be Both Friend and Lover. If he doesn't let her know he wants to be Both how can she know?!

I totally agree! We don't read minds!!

# 8  3/6/14 6:14 AM

metallica This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

A-Woman wrote:

Ruby wrote:

I totally agree! We don't read minds!!

true....BUTTT we're expected to....

# 9  3/6/14 9:19 AM

tommy983 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 45
Australia
Biggera Waters
Naughty newbie

Trying to fathom them (women) is an exercise in futility.  They apply different definitions to words than men do, or the English language does. A 'good man' is a gentle way for them to say 'nothing wrong with them, but not enough is right to sleep with them'  I think they do not want to 'hurt our feelings' In there ears they think they are being nice, wanting us to understand "NO" without them having to saying it.  I think men & women often have **** different conversations with each "hearing" a different version to the other.  It is amazing we ever get together, But 100'000 generations of humanoids says that somehow  we do.  At least that is kind of what I think, but people (often women, have told me I have no idea what I am talking about. 
In Spanish the word for 'Love' is Quiero and it also means 'Want'  SO 'te quiero' means 'I want you/I love you'
This is why I like Latin women, although my second language, it is often easier to understand.  English is quite noisy by comparison.

# 10  3/8/14 10:37 PM

vanil This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 41
United States
Wharton
Naughty newbie

A lot of women are so blinded they cant see something good when its standing right in front of them.

# 11  3/9/14 5:52 AM

metallica This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

vanil wrote:

A lot of women are so blinded they cant see something good when its standing right in front of them.

aahhhh.....a heaving bosom...and cleavage has the same effect on me....

# 12  3/10/14 12:58 AM

Ask him for a photo
Gavin This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 84
Australia
Millers Point
Wicked charmer

ATTACHED!!!!

# 13  3/11/14 2:19 PM

rds4570 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 66
United States
Alto
Naughty newbie

FEMALES want a good man as much as us men want a Good woman, the problem is communication skills whereas they both wont say what it is that they are starving to get, Why is it so hard to say Im **** and need LUVIN???

# 14  3/18/14 12:05 AM

Ask her for a photo
Luckyme This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 42
Ireland
Cork City
Naughty newbie

Is anybody here considering that your friendship is more important than a leg over? Friend zoning is such a childish term. I have an old friend who only recently revealed his "desire" to do all manner of nautiness with me and I am tempted but I know that the friendship will die when he looses interest in what we've been doing and wants to move on and I will be left feeling used. So here I am  facing a dilemma, go for gold and loose it all or rise above the temptation and keep my friend. I can't help but suspect he doesn't really really value the friendship very much at all to say he decided to risk  it all for a **** in the first place!

# 15  3/18/14 12:08 AM

Ask her for a photo
Luckyme This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 42
Ireland
Cork City
Naughty newbie

rds4570 wrote:

FEMALES want a good man as much as us men want a Good woman, the problem is communication skills whereas they both wont say what it is that they are starving to get, Why is it so hard to say Im **** and need LUVIN???

I do think females may want men more, men just want cheap thrills and to escape asap women deep down want something more a lot more in fact. Nature has built us this way I believe and so in a **** or bust situation it seems to me that men have the advantage of not being that bothered about loosing a friend.

# 16  3/27/14 5:01 AM

Ask him for a photo
Fiftyshadesnz This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 54
New Zealand
Hamilton
Naughty newbie

4_cc_ wrote:

Us good guys are here. You ladies put us in the friend zone. Look in your friend zone and your good Guy will reveal himself.

Does anyone else agree

# 17  3/28/14 10:42 PM

darkmathis This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 28
United States
Anderson
Naughty newbie

Fiftyshadesnz wrote:

4_cc_ wrote:

Does anyone else agree

It's more complex than that.  My personal experience with perpetually being in the friend zone has been that I just wasn't (previously) outspoken about what I wanted.  I never had the **** to say "I like you, let's get a coffee."  I never grumbled to people about being in the friend zone, but I was still bitter about it.

boink76709 wrote:

as the old saying goes "show me a beautiful woman and I'll show you a guy who will cheat on her"......here to tell you....it goes both ways...."Show me a good man and I'll show you a woman who will cheat on him"

Abso-freakin-lutely.  Good guy here who recently found out his woman cheated (and has been ****) on him.

The whole "Friend Zone" thing is kind of a more complicated issue than guys think.  Most guys I hear bitching about it are just using it because the girl they're lusting after won't let them diddle her.  Girls get hit on a lot.  They get hit on so much starting at about age 13 that they build a natural immunity to the way most guys hit on and try to attract them.  Don't be most guys.  Don't be that quiet broody guy pining over her.  Also, if the girl you're trying to attract isn't interested in you, try something different.  Don't **** about how she doesn't see you.  And if things don't work out, don't be a ****.  Actually, don't be a **** regardless.  Bitching about how women always put you in the friend zone is a lesser form of dickery that makes you sound like a petty, small guy.  Get some self confidence--get a hobby.  Realize that you're awesome and valuable in your own right and stop worrying about why they don't like you.

I'm not sure if I just crossed lines or not.  Whatever.

# 18  3/28/14 10:50 PM

darkmathis This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 28
United States
Anderson
Naughty newbie

Luckyme wrote:

rds4570 wrote:

I do think females may want men more, men just want cheap thrills and to escape asap women deep down want something more a lot more in fact. Nature has built us this way I believe and so in a **** or bust situation it seems to me that men have the advantage of not being that bothered about loosing a friend.

I think most guys want more as well, they're just conditioned to not express it.  I think a lot of guys **** overlook the deeper emotional effects of **** and **** release--it's a war zone in the brain with all the hormones swirling around and then suddenly gone. 

I know that I originally started trying to meet people online because I was angry that my soon-to-be-**** was getting more play than I was.  She still is, but I don't care anymore.

# 19  4/3/14 11:23 AM

chaosmaker This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 42
United Kingdom
Cardiff
Wicked charmer

Think I found a good man   complete with all the **** bits too

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.