Hello

# 1  2/24/14 6:49 AM

steve This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Newmarket
Naughty newbie

Hello ladies, I just wanted to know if there is anyone out there who would like to engage in just a normal conversation. I've now been on here for nearly 2 months to which all my contacts are either **** or women that just want smutty talk. Not that this is a problem but not for me just now.
I think what it is that I'm asking is , am I on the wrong site???
Perhaps I'm to far out of touch with women and they don't want to be treated like ladies any more, I don't know.
Please ladies If you would like to be treated like a lady then message me.
Kindest regards
Steven

# 2  2/24/14 9:40 AM

ambrosia69 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Hereford
Dating expert

Hi Steve. How refreshing for a guy to say he doesn't want smutty talk. Stay around the forums and you will meet all kinds of folk ****

# 3  2/24/14 5:59 PM

chaosmaker This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 42
United Kingdom
Cardiff
Wicked charmer

steve wrote:

Hello ladies, I just wanted to know if there is anyone out there who would like to engage in just a normal conversation. I've now been on here for nearly 2 months to which all my contacts are either **** or women that just want smutty talk. Not that this is a problem but not for me just now.
I think what it is that I'm asking is , am I on the wrong site???
Perhaps I'm to far out of touch with women and they don't want to be treated like ladies any more, I don't know.
Please ladies If you would like to be treated like a lady then message me.
Kindest regards
Steven

I can chat (at length) about most things if you just want non **** talk but can do that too   It can get boring,  especially the repetitive comments on my body etc

# 4  2/24/14 11:44 PM

ScotsBird This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 45
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Flirt expert

Lovely opening post.  As much as this site advertises itself in the way that it does there are still people here not looking to jump straight into the sack with each other but instead just have normal, everyday discussions.  I really hope you find what you're looking for but please stick around.  We can talk about most things here on the forum when we're all in the mood

# 5  3/16/14 4:36 PM

Man, 44
United Kingdom
Newmarket
Naughty newbie

Well thank you ladies I will try my luck and stick around

# 6  3/18/14 12:17 AM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Luckyme This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 42
Ireland
Cork City
Naughty newbie

I spent three years on this site having all sorts of chats many in fact most non smutty til they changed it up to make it so women have to **** for the privelige of being abused, lols. I do think this is the wrong site if smuttiness is offensive to you, but there are fun folk on here too for sure.

# 7  3/18/14 12:43 AM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Usmile This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 45
Canada
Airdrie
Naughty newbie

I would love a nice normal chat

# 8  3/20/14 9:50 PM

Man, 44
United Kingdom
Newmarket
Naughty newbie

Luckyme wrote:

I spent three years on this site having all sorts of chats many in fact most non smutty til they changed it up to make it so women have to **** for the privelige of being abused, lols. I do think this is the wrong site if smuttiness is offensive to you, but there are fun folk on here too for sure.

OH please don't get me wrong ladies smut is far from a problem, it would just be nice for some normal chat once in a while. Perhaps I'm too out of touch with all this, I'd like to think that I am a true gentleman and treat woman accordingly. I understand that we all want different things and some out there do want treating like a **** slaves, all I mean is it would be nice to woo & flirt now and again.

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.