Who is rewriting my intro?

# 1  2/23/14 10:22 PM

hartr This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 60
United States
Desoto
Naughty newbie

This is  starting to bother me. After re-w.riting and re-writing my intro a half dozen times, it has been replaced by a **** introduction again. How is this happening?

# 2  2/23/14 10:27 PM

DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
Ireland
Love expert

hartr wrote:

This is  starting to bother me. After re-w.riting and re-writing my intro a half dozen times, it has been replaced by a **** introduction again. How is this happening?

Sadly, this is something that happens a lot.  You could try contacting one of the paid moderators to ask them to make it 'stick', as long as it doesn't contain anything that's against the site rules.  This is Mark http://www.benaughty.com/review/profile … 8432.html, he's usually quite prompt in his replies

# 3  2/24/14 12:51 PM

site_mod This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
United States
Houston
Such a tease

hartr wrote:

HEY!

When you edit your profile you can write your own description or choose one from random selections. And according to your profile account it were always turning on "Auto description".

We turned off this function on your profile, and changed your profile into, feel free of using our website.

Best Regards,

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.