For the first time

# 1  2/10/14 3:04 PM

funnyUnicorn This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 30
United Kingdom
Manchester
Naughty newbie

My first time with a new partner was so strange. I wanted him so much but it was just fine. And at one moment I started watching TV and waiting for him to finish.  Maybe that's because I was waiting too much. Is this always this way or it's just me?

# 2  2/10/14 3:08 PM

metallica This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

funnyUnicorn wrote:

My first time with a new partner was so strange. I wanted him so much but it was just fine. And at one moment I started watching TV and waiting for him to finish.  Maybe that's because I was waiting too much. Is this always this way or it's just me?

you started watching tv..........woz you in currys at the time...

# 3  2/10/14 6:46 PM

RitchieRich44 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 50
United Kingdom
Cambridge
**** expert

funnyUnicorn wrote:

Sometimes the anticipation is the best part, and when the participation starts it feels like a letdown. You'll have to make a judgement. Was this just because it was your first time together, or is the **** always going to be just 'okay'?

# 4  2/10/14 7:42 PM

chaosmaker This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 42
United Kingdom
Cardiff
Wicked charmer

funnyUnicorn wrote:

I've only been that distracted (and not in a good way) when they haven't been compatible in bed,  when you start looking for something to occupy your mind then I'd say that you are better off as friends... either that or tell him what you want him to do to make you more interested!

# 5  2/12/14 6:59 PM

rajiv49611 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 26
United Kingdom
Hounslow
Naughty newbie

My first time feeling was nervers afterwards was awesome

# 6  2/13/14 3:39 PM

sexystevie01 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 37
United Kingdom
Warrington
Naughty newbie

waitin for him to finish?? doesn't sound like you were as involved as you could have been,which in itself says
things were a bit of a let down for you tbh. i would be mortified if i thought someone was "waitin for me to finish"

# 7  2/13/14 7:22 PM

inquisitivetough2 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 19
United Kingdom
Preston
Been Naughtiest

Arrrrrr you see that’s where us blokes have the advantage  if the bird your with is not up to your usual standard in the looks department     N is pretty lame in bed then we just think of someone else   IT’s called the koala **** syndrome [eats shoots N leaves]  not really a big problem for us blokes as long as we get our end away we’re happy after all IT’s just **** when all said N done

# 8  2/14/14 11:15 AM

Legs1975 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 39
Canada
Sainte-Sophie
Naughty newbie

RitchieRich44 wrote:

funnyUnicorn wrote:

Sometimes the anticipation is the best part, and when the participation starts it feels like a letdown. You'll have to make a judgement. Was this just because it was your first time together, or is the **** always going to be just 'okay'?

promis je le ferai je comprend rien en englsis pensais pas que j'avais pas le droites excuser moi

# 9  2/14/14 12:33 PM

metallica This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

inquisitivetough2 wrote:

Arrrrrr you see that’s where us blokes have the advantage  if the bird your with is not up to your usual standard in the looks department     N is pretty lame in bed then we just think of someone else   IT’s called the koala **** syndrome [eats shoots N leaves]  not really a big problem for us blokes as long as we get our end away we’re happy after all IT’s just **** when all said N done

and who said the art of romance woz dieing...

# 10  2/14/14 12:45 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
rodsrule This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 54
Australia
Coopers Plains
Seduction guru

metallica wrote:

inquisitivetough2 wrote:

and who said the art of romance woz dieing...

RIP for IT me thinks

# 11  2/15/14 11:50 PM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

I never want to ever remember my first time, it was that horrid, but the second first time I will remember for the rest of my life even though I think I could be accused of raping him

A general reminder: the O/P has shared an experience about her first meet with a new partner. I don't think she is referring to losing her **** (the O/P should feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). She has invited members to share their experience of first meets with new partners, in particular if they felt awkward. moderator

# 12  3/3/14 8:52 PM

rds4570 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 66
United States
Alto
Naughty newbie

funnyUnicorn wrote:

My first time with a new partner was so strange. I wanted him so much but it was just fine. And at one moment I started watching TV and waiting for him to finish.
  Maybe that's because I was waiting too much. Is this always this way or it's just me?

Maybe you need a real man that can entertain you with a lot of foreplay so you don't get bored and watch TV

# 13  3/3/14 10:11 PM

RitchieRich44 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 50
United Kingdom
Cambridge
**** expert

rds4570 wrote:

funnyUnicorn wrote:

My first time with a new partner was so strange. I wanted him so much but it was just fine. And at one moment I started watching TV and waiting for him to finish.
  Maybe that's because I was waiting too much. Is this always this way or it's just me?

Maybe you need a real man that can entertain you with a lot of foreplay so you don't get bored and watch TV

I think the problem was less about ability and more about compatibility.

# 14  3/4/14 12:57 AM

kosgo This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 54
United States
Portland
Wicked charmer

No. Matter how hot or sweet or rich a man is...if you are in to being totally honest with yourself...and your partner...if  it just isn't clicking...your not fooling anybody but yourself to stay and wait and hope for the best...its not fair to him to lead him on... and its not being true to yourself!...it happens, you  were just not that into him...be a good person and let him know in a respectful way...and just move on...just my personal opinion...Kellee

# 15  3/5/14 3:55 PM

bradl94098 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 55
United States
Machesney Park
Naughty newbie

If you were waiting and wanting it to be over I am assuming he was screwing you.Why not take the initiave and **** him  up in a different way.This wAy you get some much needed practice and can stay involved. What the hell ? Why is the tele on anyway? Good music is by far a better choice.

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.