# 1  2/2/14 12:25 AM

A-Woman This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 46
United States
Fort Lauderdale
Been Naughtiest

Hey peeps,

Here is my dilemma ....Would love to hear your opinions

For the first time in my life I am very attracted to a + 10 year older than me. He has energy of a 25 yrs old and certainly plays like one !

Suddenly I am afraid something might happen to him. I know all rational about living the moment, enjoy every min but....I am concerned to get too attached.

What do I do? Do I take distance not to get hurt or I let him in ?

Would love to hear your experience, thanks!

# 2  2/2/14 12:32 AM

chaosmaker This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 42
United Kingdom
Cardiff
Wicked charmer

A-Woman wrote:

Hey peeps,

For the first time in my life I am very attracted to a + 10 year older than me. He has energy of a 25 yrs old and certainly plays like one !

Suddenly I am afraid something might happen to him. I know all rational about living the moment, enjoy every min but....I am concerned to get too attached.

I would go with it,  illness can occur at any age and if he's clean living and takes care of himself then it's less likely.  I would let him in....he sounds like he is in really good health now and you could be missing out on years of happiness due to fear.

Go for it, 

# 3  2/2/14 12:32 AM

inhellbern This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 52
United Kingdom
Bromley
Such a tease

.... " Carpe diem "....

# 4  2/2/14 12:34 AM

ScotsBird This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 45
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Flirt expert

You can't not do something for fear of what might happen somewhere down the line.  Any one of us could be taken at any time and in any case, even at 10+ years older than you he's hardly an old man.  A **** of something wonderful is better than a whole lot of something average.  Go with your heart and let it take you somewhere delicious

# 5  2/2/14 1:20 AM

Woman, 46
United States
Fort Lauderdale
Been Naughtiest

chaosmaker wrote:

A-Woman wrote:

Hey peeps,

I would go with it,  illness can occur at any age and if he's clean living and takes care of himself then it's less likely.  I would let him in....he sounds like he is in really good health now and you could be missing out on years of happiness due to fear.

Go for it, 

Thank you Chaos xx
He doesn't take care of himself   He really sucks every moment from life like there is no tomorrow

# 6  2/2/14 1:23 AM

Woman, 46
United States
Fort Lauderdale
Been Naughtiest

inhellbern wrote:

.... " Carpe diem "....

It is exactly his philosophy. I feel after all I have been trough I want some consistence  but he  really does it for me .

# 7  2/2/14 1:26 AM

Woman, 46
United States
Fort Lauderdale
Been Naughtiest

ScotsBird wrote:

You can't not do something for fear of what might happen somewhere down the line.  Any one of us could be taken at any time and in any case, even at 10+ years older than you he's hardly an old man.  A **** of something wonderful is better than a whole lot of something average.  Go with your heart and let it take you somewhere delicious

So true and still so afraid ....

I know you understand exactly what I feel .  How do you let go ?

# 8  2/2/14 1:35 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
rodsrule This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 54
Australia
Coopers Plains
Seduction guru

A-Woman wrote:

ScotsBird wrote:

like they say, you never know what will happen tomorrow
so jump his bones and enjoy the ride besides 55 an it that old

# 9  2/2/14 1:40 AM

ScotsBird This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 45
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Flirt expert

A-Woman wrote:

ScotsBird wrote:

Fear is natural querida.  Anytime you give your heart to someone you take a chance but it can be so wonderful and if you don't let yourself be open to it then you'll never know what could be.  People are sent to us for a reason and what's the worse that could happen?  If it doesn't work out as you thought then you pick yourself up and start again.  You're a beautiful, strong woman and if all that is making you stop and think is his age then I say put the thought aside and follow your heart

# 10  2/2/14 1:43 AM

Woman, 46
United States
Fort Lauderdale
Been Naughtiest

rodsrule wrote:

A-Woman wrote:

ScotsBird wrote:

I have jumped his bones   ....I want more of that .....it is not his age that bothers me it's he eats unhealthy and smoke cigars, really doesn't care . With that he is very exciting , unusual and know what a woman wants . Well at least this one

Would you get attached to somebody really doesn't care about his health?  I  can't do the **** thing with him...

# 11  2/2/14 1:48 AM

Woman, 46
United States
Fort Lauderdale
Been Naughtiest

ScotsBird wrote:

A-Woman wrote:

ScotsBird wrote:

Fear is natural querida.  Anytime you give your heart to someone you take a chance but it can be so wonderful and if you don't let yourself be open to it then you'll never know what could be.  People are sent to us for a reason and what's the worse that could happen?  If it doesn't work out as you thought then you pick yourself up and start again.  You're a beautiful, strong woman and if all that is making you stop and think is his age then I say put the thought aside and follow your heart

Grazie tanto !  You are so right.  It's so much easy to focus on my **** and work and forget the rest.... that means me ...
B ****

# 12  2/2/14 1:49 AM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 54
Australia
Coopers Plains
Seduction guru

A-Woman wrote:

rodsrule wrote:

A-Woman wrote:

I have jumped his bones   ....I want more of that .....it is not his age that bothers me it's he eats unhealthy and smoke cigars, really doesn't care . With that he is very exciting , unusual and know what a woman wants . Well at least this one

Would you get attached to somebody really doesn't care about his health?  I  can't do the **** thing with him...

what you should do is give him a reason too look after himself better

# 13  2/2/14 1:51 AM

Woman, 46
United States
Fort Lauderdale
Been Naughtiest

rodsrule wrote:

A-Woman wrote:

rodsrule wrote:

Love your answer Rods .  Do you think a 57 yrs old can change his way?

# 14  2/2/14 1:57 AM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 54
Australia
Coopers Plains
Seduction guru

A-Woman wrote:

rodsrule wrote:

A-Woman wrote:

well you know as men a lazy pricks we wont do some thing if we don't have too
and if he has been on his own for awhile it may take time and a bit of give and take

# 15  2/2/14 2:01 AM

Woman, 46
United States
Fort Lauderdale
Been Naughtiest

rodsrule wrote:

A-Woman wrote:

rodsrule wrote:

well you know as men a lazy pricks we wont do some thing if we don't have too
and if he has been on his own for awhile it may take time and a bit of give and take

Thank you

# 16  2/2/14 6:51 AM

Wylie This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 55
New Zealand
Albany
Such a tease

Enjoy the moment and if he really wants to go the distance with you, then that could be the catalysis for him to improve his lifestyle.

# 17  2/2/14 7:11 AM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

Well I don't think you have to guess my view. 13 years on me and I'm glad I didn't listen to anyone. Go for it sweetie and enjoy every moment.

# 18  2/2/14 7:12 AM

metallica This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

A-Woman wrote:

rodsrule wrote:

A-Woman wrote:

ohhh...tricky one this HW.....i think i would suggest he gets a full medical to assess his health.....and then you can make YOUR decision  based on the out ****.....if he refuses....then i would walk away....coz he obviously dont give a toss about you.....

as has bin said already....most blokes are **** scared to go the DRs....coz they are afraid of being told the truth...

buttt....dont beat about the bush...(twould appear your past that stage).......talk to him properly....tell him how YOU feel...and your concerns.....BUTTT be prepared for him to tell YOU to do one....

problem solved.......simples.........

good luck....

# 19  2/2/14 12:37 PM

Woman, 46
United States
Fort Lauderdale
Been Naughtiest

Wylie wrote:

Enjoy the moment and if he really wants to go the distance with you, then that could be the catalysis for him to improve his lifestyle.

Maybe ....

# 20  2/2/14 12:39 PM

Woman, 46
United States
Fort Lauderdale
Been Naughtiest

TalentedAngel wrote:

Well I don't think you have to guess my view. 13 years on me and I'm glad I didn't listen to anyone. Go for it sweetie and enjoy every moment.

When I started writing was thinking about you guys.
If HM is around pls ask him ?  Could do with his thoughts

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.